Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. (945 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. by bunbit23: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Having noticed that good number of our youth today sought to know natural and traditional method to gain financial freedom using spells. Good number of them also seek to know what they can do to become free from the shackles of their enemies. It's obvious that good number of them have being brain washed, misled and deceived by the so called man of God as seen in the society today.
How do I know? I have been online for the past 5 years teaching and guiding people on how to cast spells for financial success, promotion, breakthrough and deliverance. During these period, I happened to realize that good number of our youth are dying in search of spiritual knowledge which also led me to open a whatsaap forum to help reach out to group of people on daily basis. providing answers to their questions as well as helping them with " do it yourself rituals'' whereby you are guided on how to perform a financial breakthrough rituals, deliverance rituals, love and success rituals right at the comfort of your home using nature giving resources as seen in community today.
This medium have so far helped to educate the young stars. The knowledge they never cease to give thanks and testimonies on daily basis. It's hard to found what we are doing easily in the country today where everything has gradually turn to money luck yet we charge nothing to teach and guide groups. Many have been taught and many more will are to learn.
Spiritual knowledge is all you required to become the man and woman of your dream. Your inability to know what you suppose to know is the reason you suffer today. The ignorant is the cause of our fight to freedom and success in all endeavors. You can only fail prey to the net of your enemy by ignorant. Knowledge will help you guide and direct your path which is why we campaign you join our growing whatsaap forum today for more of spiritual informations.
It's only but an ignorant you can brainwash. You can't take hold of the esoteric. Wisdom comes by the multiple of knowledge which is why we devote to teach you all you require to know about spiritualism. In the spirit, nothing is hidden. This is why we have all answers giving to every question in spirituality. We engage on frequent consultation to ask more and know more.
What is that you wish to know about? Do you have a puzzling questions you would like to have the answer perhaps none is there to answer you. Do consult us today and engage us on a spiritual consultation. We ask and obtain answers thus we owe none therefore have the divine accessibility to all given problems.
Within an hour of consult, answer to your giving questions reaches you. This is what we are doing here. Do you wish to know why you are the way you are? Not moving forward, not going backwards? Do you wish to know more about your marriage, wife, husband, carrier, boss at office etc? Consultation helps with the answers!
What is spiritual consultation?
Spiritual consultation is a medium we human priest use to seek spiritual attention, answer from the ancestors, gods and goddess, divine entities as a representative.
How do we consult?
We consult using individuals name and surname, home town and mothers maiden name. Then the subject matter ( what you may like to know about). Having offer these informations, we begin consult to offer answer.
Importance of Spiritual Consult.
Spiritual Consult is as good as God thus it helps with provisions of answer to the given problem as well as solutions. Hence we obtained answers, we went further to seek of solutions. It's then the gods and the goddess by the help of your archangel will help to offer possible solutions to the problem.
Reaching out to the client with the informations brings final solutions upon ritual engagement.
Re: The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. by bunbit23: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Having read this, one may ask, how much does it take to perform a ritual after consulting?
Answer to this is the reason we invite you to join our growing whatsaap group on spiritual knowledge. There, we help guide you on the necessary items as seen and could be seen in your locality to use it for your freedom.
What are the items?
They are not far from what you see, touch and control but lack the knowledge. They are plants, herbs, root, water, earth, and so many others.
How can one know the names if given owing to language barrier?
Having consulted and noticed that language could become a barrier in matter like this, we help with English names and picture. The picture is the main reasons we embrace whatsaap. Using this medium, you can belief us when we say you can help your deliverance. Self deliverance! You don't need to come to me, I don't need to go to you. I don't charge you for house deliverance, you don't pay me for house visit unlike one of the trick as seen in the society today whereby some pay #500.000, #250.000 to a hungry man in the name of prophet or pastor for house deliverance yet nothing seems to happen. Aren't Nonsense!
Only knowledge you need. Tell yourself, I need spiritual knowledge! Yes you sincerely need spiritual knowledge. Having spiritual informations is a saviour on its own. Knowing what you need to know is the reason the Most High left man with freedom after creation.
What happens today? The society at larger have ignored the fundamental human requirement ( which is spiritual knowledge) in search of science and technology ( which is the problems we have today. Thus the list that possess the knowledge sometimes use it in reverse against the ignorant. Why are you still ignorant of spiritual knowledge? Question you have to answer yourself!
Re: The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. by bunbit23: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's not barbaric don't say its fetish. fetish? What makes it fetish? Using God giving gift of nature for your happiness, progress, riches, deliverance is fetish? Why do you still consume food today? Why do you still take drugs while you are sick? Or don't you know they are fetish?
If you can consume food from plant and belief its not fetish or idolatry, why do you belief using same plant root or leaves compelled you to be an idol worshipper? Better adopt and belief its ignorant, its better understand. Now and each time you seek you rush to thé hospital or patent store for drugs and medications yet you don't know the true formation was as a result of roots and herbs. Let's be wise! Do not be deceived!
My people would say, onye aghogburu ka agbara_ the deceived becomes the looser.
Call knowledge your brother and wisdom your sister! The more you do that, better life you enjoy!
Keep update!
Re: The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. by bunbit23: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
number to join on whatsapp

zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one. (If you get it, you deserve it)
Re: The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. by bunbit23: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2017
These are what people says about our teaching! Join our rapid growing whatsaap spiritual forum today for more spiritual informations. Remember, knowledge is power. Wisdom comes in multiple of knowledge.

[10:36, 1/06/2017] Dixon Owerri: Thanks a million forum
[10:52, 1/06/2017] Solomon Kano: Grand Master has once again displayed what makes him the master of the art!
[10:53, 1/06/2017] Solomon Kano: Nagwode!
[11:37, 1/06/2017] Dixon Owerri: GM You are a spiritual consultant,so i believe you can help,thats why i am here Or you can recommend one for me.
[11:48, 1/06/2017] Prosper Nkpor: My GM you just show us this leave but you haven't tell us about it. Just a reminder
[15:40, 1/06/2017] Victor Okafor Enugu: Hmmm....am really learning every day
[15:59, 1/06/2017] Oluwande Ota: Hmmmm......No wonder..........I always sneeze like six/seven times non-stop
[16:15, 1/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : Wow
[16:15, 1/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : Incredible
[16:23, 1/06/2017] Joy Lagos: Wow
[16:24, 1/06/2017] Victor Okafor Enugu: Knowledge is power....Thank you Sir
[16:31, 1/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : Lol
[16:31, 1/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : Gm ....
[16:31, 1/06/2017] Charles Nwosu Abia : U re right
[17:54, 1/06/2017] Sonia Lagos: Wow
[17:56, 1/06/2017] Sonia Lagos: Very very educative. Thank you v.much. Please sir, we await your teachings on how to use the Bible for spiritual consultations. During the kolanut lessons, you promised to do that afterwards. Thanks.
[21:20, 1/06/2017] Christiana Enugu: Wow this is an eye opener bless u Sir
[11:30, 2/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Good morning GM and thank you for the lectures
[18:31, 2/06/2017] Victor Abuja: Am interested
[19:55, 2/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Am very much interested
[22:11, 2/06/2017] Godspower Lagos: Very interested in the ritual sir.
[23:06, 2/06/2017] Akpan Abuja: My GM am interested sir
[00:13, 3/06/2017] Destiny Imo: Mnnmmmmm, GM, u are a Grate ND wonderful man.....I enjoy ur teaching as well.
[14:26, 4/06/2017] Akpan Abuja: Its unfortunate that some of us here do not know the great favour that GM is availing us to teach us this timeless secrets and ways of freeing ourselves from the shackles and bondage of evil people as the world has become now. Someone to hold your hand and show you for FREE the ways of survival and one turn out to be arrogant. Please let us allow the relationship of a teacher and a student to apply. The hand that gives is always on top and humility is the what you use to get from a giver.
[15:07, 4/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Noted. Thank you GM for your wise teachings.

But how do we differentiate an angel messenger from an evil one?
[15:23, 4/06/2017] Solomon Cherubim Pastor: Am saying it again, it is only a fool that doubt proof.
[15:42, 4/06/2017] Oluwande Ota: Sir Odogwu may you live long
[07:42, 5/06/2017] Amos Nasarawa A: QUINCY ADAMS QUOTE!!!
If your action inspired others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are a leader and so is our GRAND MASTER (G.M). Good morning sir and every member in the house.
[20:58, 6/06/2017] Solomon Cherubim Pastor: Am enjoying your teaching sir.
[01:30, 7/06/2017] Victor Abuja: Your teaching is perfect sir.
[19:36, 7/06/2017] Akpan Abuja: The Almighty God will bless you my GM. You are hitting the nail right on the head
[19:44, 7/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: Wonderful spiritual knowledge,I wish I had known you
[19:45, 7/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: GM long ago
[01:45, 8/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Wow, so Good to have u as my grand master,
[01:46, 8/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Am really enjoying the lectures
[01:46, 8/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Thank u sir
Re: The Truth About Nature Giving Resources: Eye Opener. by bunbit23: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Ritual! Ritual!! Ritual!!!
How important It's to engage oneself on a daily ritual?
What type of ritual do we perform?
Must we perform a ritual?
Who cares of our ritual rites?
Isn't it barbaric, fetish, or out dated spiritual engagement?
Does a Christian as I am need to involve on a ritual sacrifice as seen in our community today?
What does God or bible talk about ritual?
These and lots more are questions we ask. there's urgent need to provide answers to the above questions thus it causes spiritual depressions. First, let's discuss human and spirit to help with the questions above. If we can found the true existence of human perhaps the nature of spirits, we can succed on getting answers to the above questions.

Human: to get real image of what human are, let's found the true origin of man. Man is picture, image, uniqueness of God/spirit. Formation of man was as a result of earth and forces/spirit. Man was made by God/spirit, leaving us with a common knowledge that human possesses spiritual nature. Is that well understood? The first man who existed was not by birth rather by creation/formation. How possible? This is how it happened! On the days of creations, when it was concluded by the creators to form an image in their uniqueness, nothing else came to their mind if not the image of man. Having agreed to do so, the supreme being who oversees all creation bent down to earth facing east. With his finger, he began to draw an image on the earth surface. Just like what we can see today. For those of you who grow up in the village. Sometimes, children gather to draw human image on the earth surface, presenting different pictures and out look. That was what happened! After the fine art, he invoked his force into the image. He exhaled, giving the picture power for life. The force upon reaching the image caused a vibration. Earth began to vibrate reading from the positions of the image. Behold, there was a person, handsome and unique. He named him Adam meaning man. Reading from the theory, we can see the true connection of human and spirit. Some of us who are bible student can belief me about this connection as its written in the bible book of Genesis 3:8. The true connection is the reason life is impossible without communal relationship with divine entities.

Spirit: some event was meant to be secret and the secret nature is the value.
Origin of God/spirit. Origin of God/spirits are one of the top event that are meant to be secret to a mortal man. This has become a religious trait which was overcome by faith. We belief there's God/spirits because we have seen, feel, touched, recognized their presents and being in their midst. Seeking to know the true existence of their origin is not that true divine wisdom. Therefore we ceased such consult! The most important aspect of our relationship is love. For the fact they demonstrate love to mankind, we have no course to tender further discovering about their originality. Meanwhile spirits are not the only existing force without vivid or clear information of origin. Water is another force yet we enjoy it and can't do without it day and night. It's a wisdom if we appreciate and welcome them into our lives as our life is attached to water so to them.

Yes!
There's obvious reasons for us to perform ritual sacrifice to the gods and goddess.
It helps rekindle our divine connections. Knowing truly there's no other possible means we can reach out divine entities if not through ritual engagement.
Remember, they are spirit, invisible, internal while we are human, mortal, visible.
Engaging oneself on a daily ritual helps draw closer the divine trie connection between mortal and immortal. Knowing truly that there's no distance from the physical world to the spiritual world. It's when we engage ourselves on this daily spiritual activities we feel the breeze of life and possibilities. Having solutions to every giving problem. Reaching our objectives and settings.
Some people think others more powerful not knowing that devotion helps engagement: engagement on itself brings empowerment.
We are one before gods and goddess irrespective our realms of originality, race, culture, religion and social differences.
The more you draw closer to the divine entities the more you discover yourself. There are thousands of possibilities in every given individual, but our spiritual unconsciousness is a barrier towards our physical consciousness.
You have come to this life is that you have come. It's a call of wisdom for you and I to face the world with its true picture which is not negotiable.
Don't be deceived!
Don't be dogmatise!!
Shun religious dogma.
Religion last time I check was based on individual physics and personal interest. This is why its hard to found a true religion in the present world today.
Show me the true religion where love, passion, truth, holiness, purity is the order of the day and I will tender unreserved apology to my reverence. But this is a true call for religious practices!
This determines our true nature of purity and godliness. The type of ritual we perform. It's like the phrase which says, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are! Remember earlier, in the beginning, I made us to understand about the two principal occult which rule and dominate the physical world and spiritual world, namely: white witch occult society and black witch occult society. This is why we can't afford to change the group icon......occult and knowledge forum.....
Secret and divine assignment. An ignorant would say, tufiakwa! Occult people!!
God forbid, occult group! Ignorant! Why you must become an esoterics and join the esoteric order of knowledge.
You that cause occult group, are you not an occult member?
Yes you are but very much ignorant of your order. Everyone is an occult member. Either to this or that!
Coming back to the black and white occult society as earlier mentioned, the type of rituals we engage on determines our occult group. No more No less. The most high has a reason to test Abram by the request He made seeking the blood of Isaac.
Genesis: 22:2a
An intelligent student may ask, why did he later rebuked him not to kill the innocent child?

( join us today for more information about this)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift-kwese TV Decoder As A Valuable Present / . / A Nairalander's Boss Goes To Meet His Ancestors Amdist Tears-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.