Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head (2470 Views)

Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by stephenduru: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Below is a story shared by a Facebook user(I feel like shedding tears)......

'An Anonymous sent this to our inbox:

I just left the Sagamu Police Station now to bail a friend, that's where i learnt that the little boy that was beheaded is about 7yrs of age, his father's friend took him out to an unknown pastor around Odogunyan Ikorodu, who was reported to be on his heels now.
The boy's father asked his friend where his son was, he responded that he has already left him to come back home, which was a lie, I learnt the killed the boy and behead him around 2 - 4 this morning and buried his head underneath the altar of the said pastor's church, the father's friend was arrested then he confessed what they did with the boy, they exhumed the head and brought them all to the station. At the station they said the police said that they are waiting for the Lagos Commissioner of police.
The Ayangbure of Ikorodu, Oba Kabir Adewale Shotobi said he will make sure the perpetrators and their sponsors must be brought to book'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-in.html

Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by auntysimbiat(f): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
SO SAD
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by Yhelay(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Awon oloriburuku eda gbogbo
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by soulpiano23(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
My God! wickedness is on the increase.Cant imagine this! God should guide and protect our children
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by raker300: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonjeeeezzzyyyyyy!!!!!
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by Kentura(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nawao.. Things are really happening, na for church o..

This pastor will not go to ordinary hell fire, his place is still under contruction..
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by Theyveedo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gy
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by carzola(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please publish the pastors
Name and church...

They should declare
Him wanted on all the news
Networks in Nigeria..

Finally when will Afonja's
Stop rituality and make
Clean money..

1 Like

Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by vicadex07(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Where are there freaking names angry
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by Odingo1: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonja and skull mining

1 Like

Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by Nbote(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na wa ooo... Some ppl get mind sha.. And jus yesterday anoda was apprehended with female parts and head... Na season b dis??
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by modik(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
"Maybe", the actors here are same bearer of NL monikers mocking hardworking Traffic-Gala hawkers!

What a pity!

My condolence to the bereaved family. cry cry
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by edo3(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Imagine the kind of cry the boy must have cried to them,,but they still went ahead by taken his life.
Re: More Details Emerge Why 2 Men Beheaded A Boy In Lagos & What Pastor Did Wit Head by PenisCaP: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Everyday skull mining story nawa

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Contact The DSS / Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Lover / BREAKING: Abuja NYC Camp Under Attack By Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.