Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed (63669 Views)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
LAGOS—A 61-year-old landlord, Toafeek Hassan, was, yesterday, arrested with fresh human head and other body parts of a lady he was alleged to have murdered, at Ikoga community in Badagry area of Lagos, Sunday. Vanguard gathered that the deceased, a yet-to-be identified lady, approached Hassan, a cleric, for spiritual cleansing in Sango Otta, due to some challenges she was facing.

Arrested Vanguard gathered that he was on his way to hand over the needed body parts to a cleric yesterday, when he was accosted by curious people, as the bag was dripping blood. When they forcefully took the bag from him, a female head, two wrists and a heart spilled out. They raised alarm, which alerted other residents. But for the prompt intervention of policemen from Area ‘K’ Command, Badagry, Hassan would have been lynched by a mob, who tied his hands, legs and was dragging him on the ground. Confession On interrogation before police arrived, Hassan disclosed that it was his second time of killing clients for the unnamed cleric for ritual purpose. According to him, “she was not my direct client. A herbalist, Baba Ronke, brought her to me on Sunday.

One Alfa from Sango-Otta took her to him. He said that the woman was looking for spiritual solution. “The Alfa from Otta uses human beings for rituals. He deceived the woman to Badagry, saying he was bringing her to a senior colleague, who would perform some cleansing by the river side on her. “Immediately they dropped the woman by the riverside they left, with a promise to wait for her at the bus stop. While she was waiting, I came and did my part of the job.” Asked how he killed her, Hassan did not state clearly how he committed the act. He only replied that “I began by asking her where she came from; she said she was from Ojodu Berger. I felt pity for her, but I could not help the situation. “I was on my way to deliver the needed parts to the Alfa at Sango-Otta when I was arrested. This is my second time of working for Baba Ronke and Alfa.” Police sources hinted that his accomplices fled when news of Hassan’s arrest went round. Contacted, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Olarinde Cole-Famous, confirmed the incident, saying investigation was ongoing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/61-yr-old-man-beheads-lady-seeking-spiritual-cleansing/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
The man who beheaded the beautiful lady is TAOFEEK HASSAN.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
IYANGBALI come and see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Ngokafor(f): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
...Gosh!!!!! cry....This is just too bad!!....Human rituals is way too high in SW...what exactly is going on bikonu..

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Dominique, the full details are here, please come and see.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
lalasticlala people have been asking for the identity of the demon who beheaded this beautiful woman.

Please let all Nigerians know he has been unmasked.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
What sort of spiritual cleansing was this women seeking from a demonic alfa cry cry cry

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by shortgun(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Na them

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by richidinho(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Alfa again?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Damilare5882(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
attacker321:
So,if e con be taiwo hassan nko ...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by ESDKING: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
The name sounds like Afonja Muslim

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bewla(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
i
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Goldenheart(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
it's so Unfortunate....

Hell is here on earth and humans are it's demon...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
funmilowo jorr cheesy cheesy

wazo mi daa cheesy cheesy

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by richidinho(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
attacker321:
attacker321:
Dominique, the full details are here, please come and see.
attacker321:
lalasticlala people have been asking for the identity of the demon who beheaded this beautiful woman.

attacker321:

attacker321:
When will these people stop slicing human beings for rituals? undecided undecided
attacker321:
What sort of spiritual cleansing was this women seeking from a demonic alfa cry cry cry

many are mad but few are roaming

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Taofeek Hassan ??

Yoruba Muslim

Yes ooo, nah yoruba muslim. grin grin grin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by gurunlocker: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Alfa and rituals......

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by vivalavida(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
South wasterners should please take it easy naaa

Haba

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Negotiate: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by slawomir: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
i hate jungle justice but i think am begining to love jungle justice.
beating and burning to death would have been a very nice one here
the knowledge of good and evil has already being instilled in us right from birth
the fact that people do bad things is a decision and a choice they make.
it has nothing to do with the devil. even devil is scared of the evil humans commit this days

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2017
richidinho:

many are mad but few are roaming

I am sure your name is lookman rasheed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by blogbloke: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Kai, the evil that men do...

13 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Moreoffaith(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2017
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
If men were God...
A lesson learnt, put your trust in God.
God is all powerful! Why go to a nuisance.

If God has not answered, wait and pray patiently for He knows what He is doing.
Stay away from wrong doing!

He would do it at the right time and when He does, His joy adds no sorrow.

"The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. - Proverb 10:22"

I am a LIVING WITNESS

#It'sGodornothing#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by orlymat: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Na them way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by attacker321: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:
Awon Afonjas........SMH

Dem take ritual swear for them ni undecided

No wonder their ancestor was pushed down from the sky like a bale of Okrika

Honestly these people need deliverance. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who will deliver them?

The poor woman went to a demonic alfa for spiritual healing only to end up being sliced to pieces.

What a devilish alfa. angry

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by nenergy(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
She found a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Stop seeking solution from the devil. The devil isn't a helper. His competence is killing, stealing and destroying.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by kendrick9(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
don't like all this tribslism stuff but really south west really needs to take a look at themselves...why is human ritual so rampant there.....yet u hear sum yorubbers saying its safe,best region bla bla bla.....bullsh1t

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by fxid10(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmm! It may not be true that this is his second time of killing. From finding solution to a problem to meeting a bigger problem. Make we help ourselves, make God help us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.