Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

We Sell Stolen Keke NAPEP For N75,000 - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Sell Stolen Keke NAPEP For N75,000 - Suspect (363 Views)

Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / "I Use Special Key To Steal SUV, Sell Each For N50,000" - Suspect (pic) / "We Sell Stolen Keke Napep For N75,000” – Suspect (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Stolen Keke NAPEP For N75,000 - Suspect by ozohtessycool21: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Police has nabbed a 21-year-old man while trying to make away with a motorcycle and a tricycle - The suspect, Ekene Chukwuan, was arrested by operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command Ejigbo area - Chukwuan, who said he just relocated from Amukoko to Ijora, confessed to the crime that he was trying to escape with the motorcycle and the tricycle Operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested an alleged member of a five-man gang that specializes in stealing tricycle, popularly known as ‘keke Napep’, and motorcycles in the Lagos metropolis. The suspect, Ekene Chukwuan, 21-year-old, was arrested in the early hours of Thursday, June 8, after he and four other members of his gang broke into an apartment at 49, Falana Street, Iyana-Ejigbo Lagos, and carted away with one tricycle and one motorcycle at around 2:00 am. Ekene, native of Enugu State, told the police during interrogation about how he was introduced into motorcycle and tricycle stealing business by his mentor named 'Alhaji'. “I relocated from Amukoko to Ijora in search for greener pasture because I was told there is money in Ijora and Mushin. I work as a truck pusher at Ojuade market where I helped people convey their goods from one location to another before Alhaji told me to stop the work for better one. Chukwuan with the motorcycle and tricycle ''Alhaji told me he was called for a work by one 'Ajona’ and asked me if I will like to join in the job, promising me a better pay and less stress. I accepted Alhaji’s idea but didn’t know we are going for stealing. “On getting to Ejigbo, Ajona who is the leader told us to stay in a place till night fall before entering into the apartment where we unchained a motorcycle and a tricycle. ''We put the motorcycle inside the tricycle while Ajona drove with two others in the tricycle. “We were on our way when we met RRS men who stopped us but we refused to stop. So they (RRS) chased us. We were at full speed trying to escape when we crashed before taking to our heels, but the police caught me. Ekene, in his statement to the Police, claimed: “we sell stolen Keke Napep between N75,000 to N80,000, while motorcycles are sold between N30,000 to N40,000.” The owner of the motorcycle, Nduka Oyekachi Innocent, who was alerted of the theft and invited to RRS Office. Innocent said: “I parked my tricycle in my compound at 49, Falana Street, Iyana-Ejigbo, and went to bed. '' I woke up the following morning only to discover that the keke was missing. I searched everywhere, including the drainages because I was so much devastated and worried about the debt and how to take care of my family. ''Immediately, I went to Ejigbo Police Station to report the incident before I was informed later that RRS officers have arrested one of the suspected thieves.” Innocent, 31, noted that he wept like a baby on discovering that his keke was missing because he got the keke on hire-purchase from a businessman.

Re: We Sell Stolen Keke NAPEP For N75,000 - Suspect by LordCrimson(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
These are the real change agents,Making Keke available for the common man grin grin

Gotta run,Name checkers will be here shortlyangry

(1) (Reply)

Army Sentences 5 Soldiers For Various Offences, One Slammed With Death Sentence / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Nabbed Evans The Kidnapper / Tips On How To Detect An Online Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.