Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Having Scrotum Pain What Can I Do To Ease It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Scrotum Pain What Can I Do To Ease It? (505 Views)

Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? / Vibration Around My Scrotum / Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Scrotum Pain What Can I Do To Ease It? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
This afternoon i was putting one of those in final year through their project topic, currently doing my Masters but my supervisor saw that i have potential for the work given to those students luckily i was grouped with two beautiful ladies which one of them showed up today but as we were going to my place, the way this girl is using her boobs to caress me no be small i had a hard on immediately but my friend in which we are living together was around but as the girl left i started feeling pain in my scrotum how can i solve the problem?
Re: Having Scrotum Pain What Can I Do To Ease It? by adisabarber(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pains in your scrotum or groin? If it is groin just lie on your back keep your feet above your head level.

oloyeagbaakin:
This afternoon i was putting one of those in final year through their project topic, currently doing my Masters but my supervisor saw that i have potential for the work given to those students luckily i was grouped with two beautiful ladies which one of them showed up today but as we were going to my place, the way this girl is using her boobs to caress me no be small i had a hard on immediately but my friend in which we are living together was around but as the girl left i started feeling pain in my scrotum how can i solve the problem?
Re: Having Scrotum Pain What Can I Do To Ease It? by Ruth4health(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Hi !
My name is mrs Ruth from GISLTD( giantmind integrated services) a health organisation and we run full body check up and also profer solution to all health issues in a cheaper rate.
In respons to ur scrutun problem. U need to have a proper body check up that has to do with ur whole body. U might not know the cause but one of which is infection that has build up in ur system. I can asure u, after the body check up I personally, have a solution to ur health problem. But I can not continue without getting to know what the major cause is.contact us for more eqn:08132896996

(1) (Reply)

Gynecomastia Surgery - What Causes Enlarged Male Breasts? / How To Diagnose Malaria And HIV By Yourself / Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.