Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) (59801 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2017
VILLAGE NCAN REPORTING...
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by ayobankzz(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmm efcc can lie, look at those criminals that look like they haven't spend a million in their life wanna do scam of 120m.. they put another person pishur for there.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by chuuxxy: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Obtainining abi..... weldone EFCC

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by 2shure: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
These cats are hungry.
120k na money
Dah one i dey loose am on a daily to thieves
Scammers and shit.
Anything local.
Is bad.
Local yahoo.
Edo boys with local scam na hand in hand
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
he isn't a criminal, he's only using his brain for something illegal tongue

You look like an armed robber yourself and i cant imagine the number of goods you've stolen before. Why do you Africans girls think with the sole of your shoe? If your brain is so black that you can't post good comments,why not just shut up? Thats why i always respect white girls,they ain't this dumb at all.
I hope some of these guys dupe that your poor father and syphon the few he has and I'll come over and see maybe you would call them brainiacs using their brains illegally. mtcheew. cockroach looking flat chested female clown . no wonder your politicians keep raping your economy all day,after all they're smarter people that are using their smartness illegally. #AfricanMentalityStinks
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by chichijas(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
The first guy is so cute in case you read this when you are finally freed plz hook me up. undecided

girls eeh
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by maynation(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:

You look like an armed robber yourself and i cant imagine the number of goods you've stolen before. Why do you Africans girls think with the sole of your shoe? If your brain is so black that you can't post good comments,why not just shut up? Thats why i always respect white girls,they ain't this dumb at all.
I hope some of these guys dupe that your poor father and syphon the few he has and I'll come over and see maybe you would call them brainiacs using their brains illegally. mtcheew. cockroach looking flat chested female clown . no wonder your politicians keep raping your economy all day,after all they're smarter people that are using their smartness illegally. #AfricanMentalityStinks
thanks for the insult.smiley God bless
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by danieldeuel(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
itz nt jes edo guys naw..Itz everywhr..stil wrng though.. #proudly edo
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
what na embarassed embarassed
Try me instead
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
Name Checkers.Any luck?
. They smell edomites
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by einsteine(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Getting https is just a matter of purchasing a ssl certificate for $15. Not something to distinguish a fake site from a real site.

9jakohai:
This is off topic, but I feel strongly I must raise this.

Over the last few months, I have noticed that the level of tribal e-war bashing on Nairaland, especially on the Politics and Crime threads has risen to a point that it has become bothersome. I think that the tenor of the threads has become a nest of hate, bitterness, and anger.

Even our Nairaland monikers have become an expression of hateful sentiments.

I would like to appeal to my fellow Nairalanders to please be more civil to one another. Posting hate messages does not reflect well on us as members of this forum, and at the same time puts us in a bad light before the rest of the world. We all have grievances....far better we express them in ways that do not anger or hurt others.

I myself will continue to try to be civil in my commenting and responses.

Let us make life easy for Seun and his moderators. Let us tone down the anger, the hate, and the bitterness. It does no one any good...and it certainly does one a lot of harm.

Signed:
9jaKohai....an anime and manga fanatic, a Nigerian, and a lover of peace.

ON TO THE TOPIC.....

Nairalanders that do IT.....better come and open a thread on how to distinguish a fake website from the real one. Much needed...because sometimes it is very difficult.

Me...if I see a payment site without https at the start of the website....it is fake, or unsecure.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yahoo daddy sef dey there. His mates are stealing billions in Abuja ,he is there doing yahoo. undecided

That first guy is too cute to go to kirikiri, let the second dude and the "old yahoo man" do his time with theirs.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
einsteine:
Getting https is just a matter of purchasing a ssl certificate for $15. Not something to distinguish a fake site from a real site.

Thanks...that is why we need the IT experts to come and tell us how to distinguish between real and fake sites.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by oodua1stson: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Olibboy:
I dey smell envy
I detect malice grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Looking at their faces.
These ones still dey learn work..
The real yahoo boyz drive G wagon, Acura ZDX and BMW X6.
These ones were caught with nothing, just names..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by luizmendezgrant(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
NA DEM...

EDO GUYZ AND YAHOO..
B LYK NEPA AND DARKNEZ..
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
And so what about the senathieves,SINators and other greedy, unproductive group of illiterates who call themselves politicians, how many of them have EFCC prosecuted....
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by sshalom(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Even this old man? Na wah o!
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by freshkik(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
The first guy is so cute in case you read this when you are finally freed plz hook me up. undecided
undecided
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
Name Checkers.Any luck?

NCAN SS Reporting....

Ede, Oseyamnwanabor. all belong to the Edo extraction this is strange, because they specialize in Italy runs and not wire fraud.

They must have had some serious coaching from their SW cousins.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
get rich or die trying
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by iukpe: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Point of correction, 2 yahoo boys and a yahoo papa.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
maynation:

I really think the third man fits you better.. tongue
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Ziinno:

Now and again, I can excuse the f0olishness of a man but when a woman is fo0lish, the only thing I think of is how she should be trampled upon by a thousand elephants.

@ the emboldened, why?
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
obadizena:

@ the emboldened, why?

Perhaps it is because I do not expect much from today's boys/men. I suppose society/family is breeding more simpletons who masquarades as men, No offence. There are exceptions even though they are rare as the solar eclipse.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by madbuhari: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2017
they are yellowbar cousins
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Ziinno:

Perhaps it is because I do not expect much from today's boys/men. I suppose society/family is breeding more simpletons who masquarades as men, No offence. There are exceptions even though they are rare as the solar eclipse.

Offence? I don't take offence for being corrected of a mistake.

Not that I don't understand u. I want to be cocksure that I've got ur message correct. Thus the reason for requesting for clarification.
The more I realize how large a number of ladies are aware of this fact, the more surprise I become.

Imagine an immature guy who is not even aware of his immaturity hell bent on controlling & leading a matured lady who knows she's much more matured than him.
grin
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
The heading says 120 million, while the write up says 120 thousand. I believe its 120 thousand because nobody will pay 120 million for flight ticket even if the person is going to planet Mars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? / Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.