Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Today's Breaking News On Entertainment Headlines [9th June, 2017] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today's Breaking News On Entertainment Headlines [9th June, 2017] (677 Views)

Social Media Influencers In Nigeria Right Now - June 2017 / Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Breaking News On Entertainment Headlines [9th June, 2017] by NaijaNewsPapers: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2017
BN TV: 5 Easy Life Hacks You Should Know by DIYDose & Chuey Chu - Bellanaija
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Torera of DIY Dose is out with a new video featuring Chuey Chu and theyre sharing 5 life hacks they think everyone should know. She said; Today I invited my friend Chuey Chu to discuss easy life hacks that you might or might not know about. During this video you will hear from both of []The post BN TV: 5 Easy Life Hacks You Should Know by DIYDose & Chuey Chu appeared first on BellaNaija.
read more...

Brad Pitt delivers grim weather report on 'Jim Jefferies Show - CNN
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Brad Pitt can now add weatherman to his resume.
read more...

Brown Entertainers Are Having A Moment and It's F*cking Awesome - Huffington Post
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
We can finally say goodbye to Slumdog Millionaire & Kumar as the only references to brown entertainers in the media. Dont get me wrong, Slumdog was dope, but theres recently been an emergence of strong, confident brown voices, many of which have reached their break-out moments in the past couple years.These are performers who have been grinding, shattering stereotypes, and are gaining massive influence. Their importance cannot be understated, It opens doors for younger performers who come fr
read more...

Chemstar Paints to Acquire N5m Safety Kits for Workers - Thisday
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Chemstar Paints to Acquire N5m Safety Kits for Workers
read more...

CMT Music Awards 2017: Who won - CNN
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
It was Keith Urban and Carry Underwood's night at Wednesday's CMT Music Awards.
read more...

Comey: What we learned from ex-FBI director's testimony - Pulse
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Former FBI director James Comey rocked Washington Thursday in testimony before Congress on alleged efforts by President Donald Trump to influence the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election.
read more...

Congrats Girl! Freda Francis is Expecting a Baby - Bellanaija
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Exciting news CEO of Oasis Medspa, Freda Francis is pregnant with her first child! The entrepreneurshared a photo of her baby bump on her Snapchat as she happily thanked people for their kind words and prayers. Congratulations to the soon-to-be mum. See photos belowThe post Congrats Girl! Freda Francis is Expecting a Baby appeared first on BellaNaija.
read more...

Controversial Snake pastor cries out- 'TB Joshua forced me to confess on Live TV,they seized my passport - Miss Petite
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Controversial Snake pastor cries out- 'TB Joshua forced me to confess on Live TV,they seized my passport
read more...

Coverage of Comey testimony plays out with partisan spin - Associated Press
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
NEW YORK (AP) -- The extensive coverage of former FBI Director James Comey's Senate testimony on Thursday gave Americans time to pause and focus on the slowly unfolding story about President Donald Trump and Russian involvement in the presidential campaign. But there was no rest for partisan spinners....
read more...

Daddy duties! Davido bottle feeds his newborn daughter, Hailey Veronica (photos) - Linda Ikeji
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
IF' Crooner, Davido shared these photos of himself bottle feeding his second daughter, Hailey Veronica, while in bed at home in Atlanta. See more photos after the cut.
read more...

Dammy Krane unfollows everyone on Instagram - Lailas Blog
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Singer Dammy Krane, who was arrested in Miami, United States, for grand theft, credit card fraud and Identity fraud has unfollowed everyone on Instagram. His reason for this is not known yet.The post Dammy Krane unfollows everyone on Instagram appeared first on Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog.
read more...

Dammy Krane: I don't do fraud' I'm sorry I got caught up in this mess - The Cable
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Singer Dammy Krane has denied partaking in fraudulent activities despite his arrest for booking a private jet with stolen credit card details. The singer was last week arrested by theThe post Dammy Krane: I dont do fraud Im sorry I got caught up in this mess appeared first on TheCable.
read more...

Dangerous Affairs premieres this July on Telemundo - Daily Times
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Viewers can look forward to a steamy new telenovela thats sure to warm things up this season. Dangerous Affairs tells the story of Miranda Cruz, played by Sandra Echeverra, a promising young teacher whose career is compromised when she falls in love with one of her students. The brand new telenovela premieres exclusively on Telemundo []The post Dangerous Affairs premieres this July on Telemundo appeared first on Daily Times Nigeria. Nigeria News from Nigeria Newspapers
read more...

Diego Costa: Conte has told me to look for a New Club - Vanguard
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Chelsea striker Diego Costa says the Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has told him via a text message that he can leave the London club this summer. The 28-year-old striker scored 20 premier league goals as the club raced to the 2016/2017 league title in the just concluded season. Costa who made the revelation after concluding []The post Diego Costa: Conte has told me to look for a New Club appeared first on TheSpark.
read more...

Do Men Love 'Scummy Women'' Watch a New Episode of Zikoko's Video Series on BN - Bellanaija
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Zikoko launched a video series where young Nigerians speak on their everyday experiences and reactions to the world around them. In this episode, Zikoko sits down with a few young people as they discuss Scummy Women WatchThe post Do Men Love Scummy Women' Watch a New Episode of Zikokos Video Series on BN appeared first on BellaNaija.
read more...

Donald Trump's personal lawyer reacts to James Comey's testimony - Linda Ikeji
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Shortly after the senate hearing of former FBI Director, James Comey where he repeatedly called Donald Trump a liar, the president's personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz held a press conference immediately to address the statements made by Comey.According to Marc Kasowitz,'Today, Mr. Comey admitted that he unilaterally and surreptitiously made unauthorized disclosures to the press of privileged communications with the President.
read more...

Duncan Mighty: What Tuface Said To Me After I Prostrated For Him - Daily Times
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Port-Harcourt singer, Duncan Mighty who recently welcomed a 2nd child has disclosed what his senior colleague in the music industry said to him. According to Duncan Mighty who says he is currently working on a track for Tuface, says the singer told him that he is the only artiste in Nigeria that sings positive and []The post Duncan Mighty: What Tuface Said To Me After I Prostrated For Him appeared first on Daily Times Nigeria. Nigeria News from Nigeria Newspapers
read more...

Ebere Sylvia: You Can't Have a New Life with an Old Mind - Bellanaija
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
A few years ago I left my comfort zone and began living in a new environment that compelled me to live a new life; not by choice but by design (abroad lifestyle). I remember getting angry and frustrated all the time. As far as I was concerned, I was living the worse days of my []The post Ebere Sylvia: You Cant Have a New Life with an Old Mind appeared first on BellaNaija.
read more...

Emotional Sia music video spotlights HIV awareness - CNN
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Zoe Saldana plays an important and powerful role in a new music video for Sia.
read more...

Endtime: Pastor beheads 7-Yr-Old boy, buries head at the church's altar - Pulse
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Famous-Cole said the policemen arrested one Eric, whose confession led to the arrest of the pastor and the recovery of the boy's body.
read more...

Fantastic Beasts 2' Is Looking For Unknown Teens To Star In Major Roles - Huffington Post
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
function onPlayerReadyVidible(e){'undefined'!=typeof HPTrack&&HPTrack.Vid.Vidible_track(e)}!function(e,i){if(e.vdb_Player){if('object'==typeof commercial_video){var a='',o='m.fwsitesection='+commercial_video.site_and_category;if(a+=o,commercial_video['package']){var c='&m.fwkeyvalues=sponsorship%3D'+commercial_video['package'];a+=c}e.setAttribute('vdb_params',a)}i(e.vdb_Player)}else{var t=arguments.callee
read more...

Fashola: FG to add 340 megawatts to power grid before Dec ' Minister - Pulse
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Fashola said that FG had engaged the World Bank for the successful implementation of the Power Sector Recovery Programme.
read more...

For your eyes only: Here's a little something to get you through the week - NET
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
You're probably having a tedious week ' what with all the work piled on your desk and all the unattended emails chilling in your inbox. We got you, baby girl.The post For your eyes only: Here's a little something to get you through the week appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.
read more...

Frank Lloyd Wright, born 150 years ago, still fascinates - Associated Press
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
NEW YORK (AP) -- It's been 150 years since the birth of America's best-known architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. But his innovative designs continue to fascinate the public, from New York's Guggenheim museum, where the circular building itself is a sculptural work of art, to the Fallingwater house built over a waterfall in the Pennsylvania woods, to his modernist home on the Wisconsin prairie, Taliesin, which served as a laboratory for his ideas....
read more...

Freda Francis cradles baby bump in new photos - Linda Ikeji
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Medical Aesthetician, Freda Francis cradles her baby bump in beautiful new photos shared on social media!
read more...

Gayle King Is Proof That We Should Be Wearing Our Clothes Backwards - Huffington Post
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Gayle King likes to wear her clothes a certain way, even when that means wearing them backwards.The CBS This Morning co-anchor recently re-wore one of her favorite dresses the wrong way for the second year in a row, simply because thats her preference.For what its worth, it looks great either way on her:Cards on the table. pic.twitter.com/jW51rTa8Nc CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) June 7, 2017 The first time King wore the pink-and-red Antonio Berardi dress backwards, she posted it about it on
read more...

Get out of your own way' ' Toke Makinwa advises - NET
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Popular on-air personality, Toke Makinwa is out with a new episode of her vlog and she speaks about how important it is to not stay stuck in your own ways.The post Get out of your own way ' Toke Makinwa advises appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.
read more...

Gilmore Girls' fans won't want to hear this - CNN
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Fans may be craving more "Gilmore Girls," but star Lauren Graham sounds like she is good leaving things the way they are.
read more...

Global Modelling concept set to change modelling dynamic - Daily Times
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
..As coming to America fashion show hold tomorrow As part of improving and changing the dynamics of modelling in Nigeria; Global Modelling concept and Sieylan creation, a full management and modelling company based in the United states are currently in Nigeria to scout for potential models who can fit to the United State modelling standard []The post Global Modelling concept set to change modelling dynamic appeared first on Daily Times Nigeria. Nigeria News from Nigeria Newspapers
read more...

Google set to Empower 6,000 African Journalists on Digital Journalism - Bellanaija
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Googleis supporting Code for Africa Digital Journalism InitiativeandWorld Bankto train 6,000 African journalists within the next nine months according toDaniel Seiberg,Head, Training and Development atGoogle News Lab. He made this known in a statement issued on Thursday in Lagos. He said that the training would take place in 12 major African cities and will empower []The post Google set to Empower 6,000 African Journalists on Digital Journalism appeared first on BellaNaija.
read more...

Follow the Link to Read all in details: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/06/naija-newspapers-todays-breaking-news_8.html

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Revives His Career With New Album, "King Don Come",Features Harrysong(pix / Good Turn Bad: Olajumoke Orisaguna Show Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) / Awesome Picture Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.