Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor (42154 Views)

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Jajayi: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson was officially sworn in as the Senior Special Assistant to the Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello on Entertainment, Arts and Culture in Lokoja, the state's capital today.

Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/photos-mercy-johnson-sworn-into-office.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Jajayi: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Jajayi: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by AntiWailer: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by stephleena(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
i am happy for mercy.....well deserved, appointment, her talent really paved the way for her...no be like that over hyped omotola..mtcheew...by the way, I hope halima abubakar,is learning from aunty mercy..and dis their governor,with black specks, looking like a swaggerlicious blind man..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Kondomatic(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mercy's husband married a wife

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by youngberry001(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mheen dis mama don grown asss ooh smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by nwaanambra1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
husband watch how thy wife is snatched by a gigolo who is not satisfied with 4 wives. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
So happy for her cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by clickbnkgod: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
A well deserved position. I just hope this politician is not looking for anything in return.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by nairalandfreak(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:
husband watch how thy wife is snatched by a gigolo who is not satisfied with 4 wives. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by soberdrunk(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dont trust this governor ooo!! The guy fit get evil plans ooooo!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by bro4u: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
she has now been APC-fied undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by victormartyn(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
This one wey d Gov. wear gOOgle come de smile...

I no fit talk weda he dey use eye Gagè... lipsrsealed
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
But lalasticlala is viewing sha grin
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Gemini21: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
My mercy baby
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Divay22(f): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
i am happy for mercy.....well deserved, appointment, her talent really paved the way for her...no be like that over hyped omotola..mtcheew...by the way, I hope halima abubakar,is learning from aunty mercy..and dis their governor,with black specks,[/b] looking like a swaggerlicious blind man[b]..
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by satowind(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
This one nah pipe washing position not merit
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Tenim47(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
everything is connection,
I hope you help my dear state out #team #kogite

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by alizma: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Mercy's husband married a wife
when you marry an Ebira girl, you don't have problem in as much as you can provide her basic needs.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
And that's the only 'achievement' of this dude called Bello, smh for Kogi

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by pmc01(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
But wetin con consign us na?

NL been forcing down this woman palava down our throat.

Who she EPP na?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by ennysuccess(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by nairascores: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good for her.

Meanwhile have you been to https://nairascores.com/ lately?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by dacovajnr: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg why Camera no reach ground for d 2nd pix? angry
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by LOGDAN(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=nairalandfreak post=55237947]

lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by BruzMoney(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Governance in Nigeria is now about entertainment, Truly, there was a country

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by pmc01(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Governor's body language during the handshake ehn... Na make person just mute.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by LOGDAN(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by oheni(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Congratulations Mrs mercy Johnson. .....I pray it ends only as appointment ooo and no be say tomorrow we go dey hear he has taken you to the other room cuz all this governors eyes no good for head ........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by maigida511(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oga governor and ADC jst cover eye like Robo cops! Even inside hall??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.