Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (46987 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by perez100: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2017
What is Yoruba problem? They accuse Igbos of hate speech yet they are the ones jumping on every IPOB thread and creating fake IPOB threads. Igbos seriously want to go but these parasites Yoruba idiots are still saying Igbos are now afraid to go. They pretend to be Igbos and insult Hausas and other tribes. Foolish Cowards!

4 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by realbest(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
If you said that you are tired of living in my own papa house because am illiterate, almajiri, parasite, under developed, and even a terrorist then it's fair if i beg you to pack your belongings back to your own papa house. Living together is not by force but by will . I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Obiama, Jehovah etc pack your belongings and move back to were you came from. Period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nigga44: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Day and night i keep praying that these northerners would mean this and hasten a non-violent referendum so that Biafra can finally emerge. Everyday i imagine our people coming to live as one people with one mindset, one orientation, one attitude, one religion

Lord Jesus....., please let it happen fast!!!

2 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by HiddenShadow: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
realbest:

If you said that you are tired of living in my own papa house because am illiterate, almajiri, parasite, under developed, and even a terrorist then it's fair if i beg you to pack your belongings back to your own papa house. Living together is not by force but by will . I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Obiama, Jehovah etc pack your belongings and move back to were you came from. Period.

The last time our papas park, some useless papas force them back in the name of One Nigeria

So, we want UN to separate the country

3 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by bigtt76(f): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Me ar don understand again o! IPOB clamouring they want to leave Nigeria and Northern Youths say ok let's gerrrrit started now den IPOB de complain grin It's just like someone trying to commit suicide and someone point a gun at his head with the suicide guy pleading for his life grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by eph12(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
This Kaduna declaration saga has confirmed the already known fact that the ibos agitation for biafra is not well intentioned. The call for biafra is just the default mode that the ibos enter into whenever they loose out of the politics at the centre.

I had expected the ibos, in furtherance to their biafra ambition, would have started leaving the North following the ultimatum served by the Arewa Youths. But it seems the ibos would rather die in the North than go back to iboland

The ibos want to break away from Nigeria but at the same time want to remain in other part of Nigeria

The ibos want an independent iboland but they are afraid of going back to iboland

some of them even have this deluded assumption that in the event that they get their biafra country, they will still retain their citizenship as Nigerians and still stay in other part of Nigeria.

Jokers !!
This one is just doing copy and paste everywhere. You can't even type something for yourself.

1 Like

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
of all the problems that the north is facing, its the ibos they decide to focus their attention on, its pathetic.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by buchilino(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
samtee37:
you've just spoken my mind, this guy's should just keep their heads and pass through the right channel instead of initiating violence

DID IGBOS CALL 4 ANY VIOLENCE?. WE DID A PEACEFUL N LAWFUL PROTEST, N U CALL IT VIOLENCE. DURING D PROTEST, DID U PPLE HEAR DAT A HAUSA OR YORUBA WAS KILLED BY D IGBOS. OR DID U HEAR IGBOS SAY DAT NORTHERNERS BASED IN IGBOLAND SHOULD LEAVE. KEEP TWISTING FACTS, IN D END TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL. U N I NO DAT TRYING TO GET THINGS DONE IN NIGERIA THROUGH D RIGHT CHANNEL DOESNT WORK. IF IT DOES ND PPLE WILL NOT BE COMPLAINING N SOUTH KADUNA PPLE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN JUSTICE BY NOW.

2 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Until the constitution is amended, nothing will happen.

We would continue hearing noise from the yahoo-yahoo/drug related side and the butchering side.

I will believe the supreme leader die if he makes a statement that all Igbos should come back from any part of the "Zoo" to the land of the "rising sun" and they all come back. Until then i see all this as greed and personal "office" things... we've seen it before even in Niger Delta.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by ezemoney39(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
all the children of Ishmael don't just talk ooo,dey make concrete plans bf doing dat.the earlier ibos leave there beta for them.UN are hypocrite
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by perez100: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
If you don't first talk about Referedum or Restructuring, how can it enter the constitution? Talk what you want first.

2 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
This Kaduna declaration saga has confirmed the already known fact that the ibos agitation for biafra is not well intentioned. The call for biafra is just the default mode that the ibos enter into whenever they loose out of the politics at the centre.

I had expected the ibos, in furtherance to their biafra ambition, would have started leaving the North following the ultimatum served by the Arewa Youths. But it seems the ibos would rather die in the North than go back to iboland

The ibos want to break away from Nigeria but at the same time want to remain in other part of Nigeria

The ibos want an independent iboland but they are afraid of going back to iboland

some of them even have this deluded assumption that in the event that they get their biafra country, they will still retain their citizenship as Nigerians and still stay in other part of Nigeria.

Jokers !!
you at the joker and coward, just because Igbos are doing well, jeaousy won't allow you have peace,..I went to lagos, ikorudo precisely for a building construction...my client had to pay for the land development,..pay during foundation,..paid durng casting of DPC...paid during forming of partitioned walls...both carpenters and brick layers all paid too,..then he paid during suspended floor casting......what a wicked way to treat people....he will still pay during roofing.....and you are here talking gibberish....can't you be a citizen of Nigeria and as well be a british citizen?.....illiteracy smells in your brian...go and upgrade

1 Like

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Mazeed(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Mr. Kallon is actually doing his job as a representative of his country here in Nigeria but he should not forget that western countries are NOT AS DIVERSE AS AFRICA that is why he had the guts to seat back and be calling for peace, although no body is calling for violence. It is an issue that only us Nigerians can understand and every other African diversified country, so let him go and relax and let us solve our problems according to our multi-ethnicity.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by buchilino(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
ezemoney39:
all the children of Ishmael don't just talk ooo,dey make concrete plans bf doing dat.the earlier ibos leave there beta for them.UN are hypocrite

SOME TIMES OUR PPLE CAN BE STUPID. I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL OF MY PPLE WARNING DEM TO LEAVE, D FO.LS KEEP TELLING ME, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by timsTNA: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Jokers !!

You have posted this in some topic pages already. Stop trying to spread hate because you aren't even good at doing so and you have already failed
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by buchilino(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
you at the joker and coward, just because Igbos are doing well, jeaousy won't allow you have peace,..I went to lagos, ikorudo precisely for a building construction...my client had to pay for the land development,..pay during foundation,..paid durng casting of DPC...paid during forming of partitioned walls...both carpenters and brick layers all paid too,..then he paid during suspended floor casting......what a wicked way to treat people....he will still pay during roofing.....and you are here talking gibberish....can't you be a citizen of Nigeria and as well be a british citizen?.....illiteracy smells in your brian...go and upgrade

PPLE LIKE DAT JACK, MAKES U UNDERSTAND Y D IGBOS WANT TO LEAVE.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
#Referendum

#Restructuring

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by DunceNLMods: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
three:
The call by the 16 Northern groups on the heels of alleged involvement of Politicians courting the Army is in my opinion a strategic move to keep the Vice President from assuming office as the President in any event.

It appears some in the North are not willing to gamble with a PYO presidency at the risk of loosing the so called 4 year term. (Yar'adua's)

They flew the coup kite now they are provoking breakdown of Law and order. Pray tell what happens after a breakdown of Law and Order if not the Military being called in to quell widespread rioting. What happens after?

Your guess is as good as mine...

These guys are VERY smart

(PS imo this plan is not a today sometin oh)

Meanwhile no police will arrest those youths as long as Kanu is a free man. I am waiting to be shown wrong. But I​ doubt it.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by ONYII4TRUT: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Jokers !!

YOU ARE THE JOKER HERE. KEEP ON LIVING ON ASSUMPTIONS AND DELUSION.

2 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Jokers !!

Only useless Igbos will remain in the North,but the sensible ones will realize that Igbos and Hausas don't have anything in common.You may insult and call them names,but always remember that necessity is the mother of all invention.I prefer the Igbos to the Hausas anyday.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by SIRmanjar(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
empty chest beater, 100's of ibos have been killed since you embarked on your futile ''free nnamdi kanu'' protest. Millions were killed in the '60's. What have the UN done so far?

Biafra warrior, No bi ontop nairaland u go take fight biafra war. U beta beat your chest small small make u no go break your rib bone
Hahaha!if them yab you now you go run go call mods like small pikin.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Chibuezestan: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos go home and develop your states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Olu317(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2017
three:
The call by the 16 Northern groups on the heels of alleged involvement of Politicians courting the Army is in my opinion a strategic move to keep the Vice President from assuming office as the President in any event.

It appears some in the North are not willing to gamble with a PYO presidency at the risk of loosing the so called 4 year term. (Yar'adua's)

They flew the coup kite now they are provoking breakdown of Law and order. Pray tell what happens after a breakdown of Law and Order if not the Military being called in to quell widespread rioting. What happens after?

Your guess is as good as mine...

These guys are VERY smart

(PS imo this plan is not a today sometin oh)
100% accurate. True wisdom at play here.
Excellent interpretation.
God bless.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Babachukwu: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Jokers !!
My friend you don't know any thing, the worst Igbo state is better than the best Northern state, and secondly 70% of development in the North being owned by Igbos
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
U can be far away from North and dare, it's that easy. But your first consideration should be the lives of your innocent brothers . angry earning their daily bread in the far north angry
HiddenShadow:
Kill Igbos today and watch the UN conduct referendum tomorrow

We dare the North to keep to her Oct 1st threat

One Nigeria is not by force

Northern youths should tell their senators to hurriedly insert secession and referendum into the constitution
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by 7lives: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Fifatin:
One Particular group of people now at the receiving end started the whole ethic intolerance Bruohaha with hate speech being broadcast to Millions across Radio, SHORTLY After MARCH 2015

They Know themselves.

An African proverb says: "He who trows a handfull of ashes into the sky, should surely expect to be trailed by ash particles".

Eni da eeru l'eeru n'to, this is a brilliant summary.
They are like wood gathering ants, no be im head he go take carry?.
Elulu to fa ojo ni, ori e lo ma ro le, when you are looking for people void of understanding, just look in their Direction.
How can they be so loud about secession when they don't really mean it?.
The Moses that want to lead them out of bondage did not do a reality check?.

3 Likes

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Mazeed(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Babachukwu I don't care how you feel but you are a blatant liar

1 Like

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by HiddenShadow: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2017
romeorails:
U can be far away from North and dare, it's that easy. But your first consideration should be the lives of your innocent brothers . angry earning their daily bread in the far north angry

If their blood will produce Biafra, so be it

Nigeria is not by force
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2017
samtee37:
you've just spoken my mind, this guy's should just keep their heads and pass through the right channel instead of initiating violence

Don't forget that the country is structured to favour the North in terms of senatorial districts and population.If a vote is conducted,who wins?Obviously the North.Agitation remains the best first move in actualizing anything in this false federal system of government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) / AnambraDecides: INEC Declares Governorship Election Inconclusive / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.