Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths (24799 Views)

2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
All I Af To Say Is

They Are Not The Only One

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Defaramade(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
So??

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Augustus79: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Just passing.......

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by magoo10(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
our leaders have failed us,it is time the youths decide their future

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
u neva give up

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
okay.
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by sams1no01: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Arewa Youths working with Boko Haram to fulfill a grand plot.

Chase away Southerners from the North and then use October 1st (Independence day) to launch their new Totalitarian-Sharian nation....

ISIN... Islamic State of Iraq and Nigeria

grin
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by kasheemawo(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Arewa Youths working with Boko Haram to fulfill a grand plot.

Chase away Southerners yanmiri from the North and then use October 1st (Independence day) to launch their new Totalitarian-Sharian nation....

ISIN... Islamic State of Iraq and Nigeria
ibo
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Thegoodlord(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Is very funny to hear that El rufai wants to be president. Is like wanting a satan to rule us. God forbid
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by EnkayDezign: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Who are these jobless Arewa yoot?? They're beginning to sound like ipob yoot

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by darlenese(f): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Why do you hate buhari? That man will not die!

yeah, he will live forever undecided
NNAMDIII:

yeah, he will live forever :/

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by achu442(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good Nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth. “Stop talking about dividing Nigeria because we are not the most populous country in the world. We have all the resources that make it easy to make one united great Nigeria . It is better if we are united than to divide it.
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by allstarfestus: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2017
chiefolododo:
Who will vote for hell rufai?
no one with is right sense my brother
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by PStacks(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
malagu:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/northern-youths-insist-on-october-1-ultimatum-for-igbo/amp

grin grin grin

THESE PEOPLE MEAN BUSINESS OOO.

AREWA YOUTHS ARE NOT SMILING.

Biafra youths tot they had monopoly to violence now Arewa youths are blowing hot, Ipob yot are shivering.

when gbege set.

when jungle mature,

we would know the true owners of Nigeria

like #GhanaMustGo, #BiafraMustGo.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by imstrong1: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
The northern youth have directed their anger on their own for not taking sides no doubt El rufai has political ambitions that will not work out, their decision is a reaction to agitation from the ibos, is it not what what the agitators want?, a referendum? except they don't have one voice about it , am not making brief for the north but i think we should give this referendum a trial make person rest with this every time cry of I want my country but I believe ibos need Nigeria better than they think you wont appreciate what you have until you lose it
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
who cares, with the demise of Nigeria, all these northern misfit can rule over their desert territory for all i care, what i give tuppence about is a new nation without the evil people we have to share it with, i was watching the saudis yesterday who could not offer a minutes silence to the dead in Britaain,and it occured to me that the reason why we are sunk in Nigeria is that we share a country with these bloodthirsty paedophiles, i cannot wait to be free

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2017
imstrong1:
The northern youth have directed their anger on their own for not taking sides no doubt El rufai has political ambitions that will not work out, their decision is a reaction to agitation from the ibos, is it not what what the agitators want?, a referendum? except they don't have one voice about it , am not making brief for the north but i think we should give this referendum a trial make person rest with this every time cry of I want my country but I believe ibos need Nigeria better than they think you wont appreciate what you have until you lose it
who givesafuck, they can commit mass suicide for all i care
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by aolawale025: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Politicians are using this arewa group to achieve an aim
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by emmanuelex1(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
WHO ARE YOU IN YORUBA LAND? PLEASE WE ARE NOT STUPID AS NORTHERN YOUTHS?
IhatesIGBOS:
And Buhari will not die.
Mean while i heard that the north gave igbos quick notice.please we yoruba beg you in the name of your god please leave yoruba land as well
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
You see that my postulation that the north lacks the cohension they prides themselves on. Their center, middle belt, youths, elders, polithieves and boko haram cant drink from one cup anymore. Your safety in that region is at the mercy of graves, slithering boko haram cum almajiris, rapist fulani herdsmen and disgruntled elements among the educated one. I believe in one republic.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by arafone(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by IhatesIGBOS: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2017
emmanuelex1:
WHO ARE YOU IN YORUBA LAND? PLEASE WE ARE NOT STUPID AS NORTHERN YOUTHS?
The igbos always take we yorubas for granted.We accommodated them and they were still claiming boss for us.What they dare not do in the northi cant wait to see them leaving
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by greenermodels: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
kk
Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by IJOBA2: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2017
NNAMDIII:
SCRATCH FACE AFONJA MUSLIM

Re: El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths by caprini1: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2017
achu442:
“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good Nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth. “Stop talking about dividing Nigeria because we are not the most populous country in the world. We have all the resources that make it easy to make one united great Nigeria . It is better if we are united than to divide it.
The landmass of just Texas alone ,I'm sure is even bigger than the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘crude Oil Production May Hit 2.3mbpd In Two Weeks / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.