Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him (28470 Views)

Nigerian Lawyer Writes NYSC DG On Payment Of Arrears To Ex-corps Members / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Techwriter: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
this is not right: making a private letter public. Even including true identities
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin cheesy

Just let the kid go back home, lets avoid sending him back as a corpse incase the story turns out to be true.

i just hope he aint one of those dudes with Aljanu for him body cause that will be a danger to him & the people around him. Just like that bastard who tried to strangle me in secondary school just because i tried to help him
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iloveafrica:
LAUGH SMALL...

A lady lied to a guy dat she is a graduate. D guy asked "do u ave NYSC certificate? She replied "No seriously I don't like the course. Because all the subject is calculation ...."

grin grin

I clicked 'like' so you won't say we didn't like your joke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Victornezzar: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Wtf!!! Is happening on the religion section of nairaland
Sh!t the poo av just been posted on my profile.. angry
Forget nairaland and seun is cursed ban and die
Too foolish even muslim has their own personal section but Christians don't
Ah swear this is absolute fuckery
I'm a Muslim but this poo ain't worth it.... angry grin
It will be dere 4 2 weeks only if u don't comment on deir thread
it has happened 2 me b4
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Generalyemi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
Is that the kind
Of spiritual
Attack that leads
Them to pushing
Drugs...

Because am very sure
This woman will allow
Her son pish drugs than
Serve his country.

dirty afonja...at least he is a ritualistic being looking for 4 years old head to cut off

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Iloveafrica: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
NLPsychologist:

I clicked 'like' so you won't say we didn't like your joke o
Thanks so much cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by EJanni(f): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Loooooooool, chineke muo. laugh wan kill me
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Langbasa: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
Is that the kind
Of spiritual
Attack that leads
Them to pushing
Drugs...

Because am very sure
This woman will allow
Her son pish drugs than
Serve his country.
see this mumu o,the foolish mods will not see this one to ban o because na afonja like them,stupid touts.

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by sekem: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ha ha ha

The fear of boko haram can bring out of the demons and demonesses possessed by somebody grin
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Quality20(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
If the child is away the so called ogugu may not have easy access to him na. Since environment and atmosphere has changed
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Adeyeancah(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thought it was posted here on Nairaland some time ago undecided
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by chigo003(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ogugu right now

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by adontcare(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by smart024(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
post=57344801:
A Nigerian parent, Uwakwe Theresa, has written to the National Youths Service Corps for the redeployment of her son, stating that he suffers from spiritual attack called 'Ogugu'

Her son, Chijioke Kingsley Nnamdi has been deployed to Yobe state for the National service. Theresa's letter implores the NYSC scheme to redeploy his son back home so he can be attended to by his exorcist/prophet.

She explained that her son's case is not a medical condition but stated that administering any form of orthodox medicines when he is on attack would trigger a regretful outcome or at worse, end his life. She goes on to explain that what is behind her son's condition is very mystical.

However, NYSC code stipulates that a corps member can only be redeployed on health or marital grounds.

SEE COPY OF LETTER:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/my-son-suffers-from-spiritual-attack.html

grin grin grin grin grin[b]
She couldn't process a fake medical report for him on time and had to concoct that nonsense thinking it will sail through...[/b]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Fozi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Them go deploy you go Boko Haram den and your mama go dey smile?
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by salesforce: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by unuane1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin when the mama see yobe, even sef she fit claim say Satan himself they torment the child...

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nicepoker(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
Is that the kind Of spiritual Attack that leads Them to pushing Drugs...
Because am very sure This woman will allow Her son pish drugs than Serve his country.
ignoramus
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by kuchikau1: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
Is that the kind
Of spiritual
Attack that leads
Them to pushing
Drugs...

Because am very sure
This woman will allow
Her son pish drugs than
Serve his country.
if i had known i wouldnt have fvcked ur mother. At least u wouldnt have ben a disgrace to her
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by kuchikau1: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
BornAgainMay:
All these batchA corpers after deploying them to their PPA should start coming home oo

Almajiris only hear Kill and nothing again.

Let them not say I did not warn them
afonja should stay back, dey are slaves to d north. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers / O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.