Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory (14166 Views)

The Certificate Saga That May Nullify Obaseki's Governorship Bid (pics) / Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by toxxnoni(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
I
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Onyinye15(f): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Hope he won't share bicycle seats shocked
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by pauloski12(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2017
OK ooo we done hear una
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by ibejichizzy: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2017
tigerwoods26:
Seeing is believing, view fixed won ticket
seeing u in prison is blivin.
Fraud master
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by igbohausayoruba: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Cool
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Qmerit(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
[[s]quote author=thunder74 post=57345548]He that laugh last laugh best.... Waiting for the Supreme Court. That one self is predictable especially now that all the courts and Justices have been intimidated. Me self dey fear writing this.[/quote][/s]

Eyah so the S/C is not intimidated lubbish..
Just cover ur face with shame and move on
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Qmerit(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
I sorry for this Ize-Iyamu... Lawyers re just flexing he's remaining money
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by thunder74(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=thunder74 post=57345548]He that laugh last laugh best.... Waiting for the Supreme Court. That one self is predictable especially now that all the courts and Justices have been intimidated. Me self dey fear writing this.[/s]

Eyah so the S/C is not intimidated lubbish..
Just cover ur face with shame and move on
Thanks, wish you a beautiful weekend.
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by BiggyBamBam: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
guy anything can happen in benin

no saint there

fear their day old baby than the chief priest of Amadioha

There is no Mountain in Benin City. Check the background of the picture.
This picture is probably taken in one of the Yoruba States.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Qmerit:
I sorry for this Ize-Iyamu... Lawyers re just flexing he's remaining money

Do not pity him, that money belongs to the people of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by sfpumpy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Let ize-iyamu go to supreme court..,
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Qmerit(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
diegwu01:
PDP i think, but i am not sure if its Markafi's PDP or Shereiff's PDP

Na Makarafi pdp do he pry: and even if he wins Mathew who did is pry unda Sheriff go take over hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Qmerit(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
otokx:

Do not pity him, that money belongs to the people of Edo state.

That's true... if I were apc I won't accept him wen he come begging to decamp cause I kn he must

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by chiefkpokp(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
One of my neighbour who is a strong pdp man they no the obaseki will win the appeal court, but were they are going to is the Supreme Court because they know that surely they are going to win the case in the Supreme Court
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by mayoor15(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Engineerboat and TonyeBarcanista won't like this..... PDP sha too like to dey waste money sha....
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by mayoor15(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
chiefkpokp:
One of my neighbour who is a strong pdp man they no the obaseki will win the appeal court, but were they are going to is the Supreme Court because they know that surely they are going to win the case in the Supreme Court
You neighbour mumu small, maybe he hasn't realised the power of incumbency, he should goan and ask how peterside wasn't able to defeat wike @d Supreme Court....Incumbency, so na ize -iyamu wan unseat a sitting governor, yimmu for all pdp supporters
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Upritman(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
247frolicboss:
The Court of Appeal in Benin, on Friday validate the election of the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki of the All Progressives Congress.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/breaking-news-court-of-appeal-validates.html

Nairaland mod and newshelmng, what manner of English Language are you guys using and encouraging here?
Everybody wants to be a Blogger
Nairaland mod only understands Yoruba better
If not this post won't have made front page
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by David4best(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
A country where hope for justice and truthfluness have been replaced with money and power/political power
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by engineerboat(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
ComrTonwa:
Cc Engineerboat....how market.... disgruntled wailing wailer

Jumping from thread to thread is that a sign of what pls
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by caracas: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
divicode:
Another terrible weekend for the wailers!
Another weekend of wailing and gnashing of teeth!
Where will they go? Chased out from the north! Rejected by Benue state! Rejected by Delta state!! Lost in Edo state!
What a life of waste for the ffllaties

When a man reason like a goat
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Tecno66: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
senatordave1:
Up obaseki,up oshiomhole.even if pdp goes to the apex court,they would lose since they have a history of not removing a governor and pdp evidence are scanty.obaseki is gradually turning around edo state positively without making noise or media show like govs wike,obiano and ayade.hes the best performing governor in south south.up apc
But una dey do partial sometime. The man dey work true true but you for say without making noise like him predecessor.
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by ipobbigot7: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iyanmu no go gree, Supreme Court must hear this and lawyers must make more money.
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by misano(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
senatordave1:
Up obaseki,up oshiomhole.even if pdp goes to the apex court,they would lose since they have a history of not removing a governor and pdp evidence are scanty.obaseki is gradually turning around edo state positively without making noise or media show like govs wike,obiano and ayade.hes the best performing governor in south south.up apc

U are right...
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
caracas:

When a man reason like a goat

When a goat reason like a man, you have an idi0tic situation, that is obviously your case- I am not sure you are human.
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Princekings(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
It does not matter what the appeal tribunal judgement reads, it does not matter what it the evil judgement is, what is important is what God says. The book of Psalm 126 says, when the Lord shall turn again, we will be like them that dream. What will be must surely be, so no tears. We must certainly celebrate at the end of all of these struggles.Supreme Court We Go...
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by odogwubiafra: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lesson for all opposition parties in the next election, just kill if you can or pay as much as you can to buy the votes. Just let INEC announce in your favour, let your opponents go to court. At all cost just be declared winner.

We are learning it the changed manipulation way.
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Perezzi247: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:
Proudly Edo State

Obasaki We The Youths At Ur Back
As a youth, do not even think of bringing yourself to the back of any politician. It is forward ever.
Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Kiakia(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder why loosers of gubernatorial election in Nigeria bother going to the courts and tribunal to challenge the outcome of the elections. The winners have always won such cases even up to the Supreme Court despite the dexterity and sound advocacy of the petitioner's counsel. These things are pre-determined, but maybe, they do not know. In spite of the glaring irregularities and massive rigging, including unbridled violence in, particularly, Rivers State elections, the apex court still upheld the elections in Akwa Ibom and Rivers States. In normal situations, the Appeal Court decision sacking Wike from office could not have been faulted. That Governor is a product of failed election!

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by Kiakia(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
UAE123:
This is a welcome news to the good people of Edo state has it will help the governor & his hardworking team to consolidate on the good work that they have started in the state particularly on road rehabilitation. I will like to advise the PDP & pastor Ize Iyamu to forget about approaching the supreme court even though he has a right to do so but rather work with the governor to develop the state.
Pastor Ize Iyamu will likely approach the Supreme Court which decision will still follow that of the Appeal Court, not because the gentleman do not have a good, but for the fact pattern, and maybe agreement by the Justices, not to remove any Governor from office no matter the glaring deficiency in their defence.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory by skimmy005: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
thunder74:
He that laugh last laugh best.... Waiting for the Supreme Court. That one self is predictable especially now that all the courts and Justices have been intimidated. Me self dey fear writing this.
mumu kip waiting mugu, even ize iyamu knws he's a looser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn / Destruction Looming In Kano APC, Shekarau, Anti-ganduje Lawmakers Write Buni / PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.