Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. (1571 Views)

A Muslim Marriage In Brief / Searching Muslim Sister / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. by Hollawayn05(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Salam Alaykum

My name is ******, am a devoted Muslim and My five daily prayer are always observed, thou am a socialite an d my dressings are always official thou a bit Waup few days wen i want to hang out,
but i find the Clause of not being able to approach a Muslim girl especially those ones with long hijab nor kip, cos i just believe they might not take me serious,and this really way me down,
cause i would love to end Up with a Muslim Girl that got the Love of Allah in her more than any other thing..

Matured and Islamic advise is Needed

Salam!!!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. by Mofpearl: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just go to her, be honest and respectful.

Brother :Salam alaykum sister.....

I don't want you to get offended or insulted but I will like to talk to you about something/ ask you a few questions.

Sister: Okay

Brother: Are you married or engaged?

Sister: No

Brother: Okay then I guess I can discuss this with you. My name is ........*introduce yourself. I know you don't know me but ........I am searching for a spouse who I feel will be the coolness of my eyes and who I feel will be a means of bring me closer to Allah. I am not going to lie, I will like to get to know you better and perhaps, you can also get to know me better. I observed how you always come for taraweeh prayer or. *insert what drew your attention*. I have asked some people about you and they all sang praises of your character. You see sister I am not telling you this to try to start a relationship with you or anything. I am informing you because I would like to come to your family and ask the appropriate way. What do you say to that?

Sister: That is very thoughtful of you but unfortunately I am not searching right now OR
You can come to my house to speak to my father. I will inform him of your intentions

* Can't think of another way.

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. by Mofpearl: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
You can go to her family directly if shes someone you know.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. by Hollawayn05(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mofpearl:
Just go to her, be honest and respectful.

Brother :Salam alaykum sister.....

I don't want you to get offended or insulted but I will like to talk to you about something/ ask you a few questions.

Sister: Okay

Brother: Are you married or engaged?

Sister: No

Brother: Okay then I guess I can discuss this with you. My name is ........*introduce yourself. I know you don't know me but ........I am searching for a spouse who I feel will be the coolness of my eyes and who I feel will be a means of bring me closer to Allah. I am not going to lie, I will like to get to know you better and perhaps, you can also get to know me better. I observed how you always come for taraweeh prayer or. *insert what drew your attention*. I have asked some people about you and they all sang praises of your character. You see sister I am not telling you this to try to start a relationship with you or anything. I am informing you because I would like to come to your family and ask the appropriate way. What do you say to that?

Sister: That is very thoughtful of you but unfortunately I am not searching right now OR
You can come to my house to speak to my father. I will inform him of your intentions

* Can't think of another way.

wao!
Jazakumulai Khairan..
dis should be helfull,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. by Hollawayn05(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mofpearl:
You can go to her family directly if shes someone you know.

Without her intention,
dont you think the parent might freak out if dey aint the deep Muslim type?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Approach A Muslim Sister You Love.. by Mofpearl: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hollawayn05:

Without her intention,
dont you think the parent might freak out if dey aint the deep Muslim type?

You can ask about the sister and her family first and even make your intention known to someone close to them. This way you have someone who can advice you on the better option. You can also perform isthikhara for the method of approach.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naming A New Born Baby-mus'ab / How 1,000 Years Of Arabic Scholarship Advanced Scientific Debate – In Pictures / Strike By Shaaira Fillah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.