Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) (1229 Views)

Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 / Buhari Poll:to Stay Or Go / Atiku Vs Buhari - Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Millz404(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
As a spin off to this thread of the buhari campaign organization kick starting bid for a second term for Buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/3850446/2019-south-west-buhari-campaign

If it is 2019, election day.
Will you vote for Muhammadu Buhari?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by taylor88(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sadly, The Nigerian Youth who isn't a visionary will take 2000 Naira and vote him into power again. And tomorrow, they will start screaming "BAD LEADERS"!

They will kill their fellow youth, whilst trying to steal the ballot box.

They will scream BUHARI AGAIN!!!!

They will sell their birthright for a customized 25kg bag of rice.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by mbaboy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
The man is struggling to finish his first tenure and u are talking about a second term. You don't wish this country well at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by blakid(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
I won't even visit the polling center not to talk of voting.
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by bencarson007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am not mad yet..
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by davodyguy: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yes I will, except if Osinbajo decides to run for office.
Aside buhari, which other candidate is better?
Atiku? Elrufai? Kwakwanso? Gej or who?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by politeboy: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
i will vote again and again for buhari. i am not dissapointed so far with his performance. By the end of his second term , he must flushed corruption out of our system to a large extent and jailed most of the treasury looters. buhari carry go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Fizah: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
yes
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by yarimo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
YEEEESSS may God bless buhari, buhari til 2023 by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Ddaji(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Before nko do expect me to vote for terrorist Nmandi Kanu?
If buhari is not contesting then,the mantle of leadership is in the hand Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by raker300: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'll vote buhari cos he has advanced the biafran struggle so much within the last 2 years.

Kudos buhari...his hate is a inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Drizzy852: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mix juju, charm and ortomopko... . Nt going to work, even tho i supported him d first time... .. iv seen terrible things
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by seunlly(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
politeboy:
i will vote again and again for buhari. i am not dissapointed so far with his performance. By the end of his second term , he must flushed corruption out of our system to a large extent and jailed most of the treasury looters. buhari carry go
thought your damaged brain still works I don't know everything is down,

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by mrvitalis(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Depending on who is standing against him ...if its still Jonathan fine buhari gets it

But honestly I want a politician that will not tell me what he will do but the one who will tell me how he will do it, from cost, founds ,to duration ...that's the question I will be asking come 2019

With out revenue and resources how do u hope to get enough cash to give me light,

How would u finance road construction and what's the duration

How would raise founds for standard rail sysytem.

How would u improve our educational system ...cost of doing so and how u intend to get the founds

Ask them this question and watch 99.999% of politicians ( buhari inclusive ) fumble

Wish I can handle debates for the presidential elections
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by politeboy: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
The occultic world are waiting to drink innocent blood, one of the ways they use in getting blood to drink is by sending devicive messages among ethnic and religious groups. By this blood will definitely flow and evil people will renew their demonic convenants. I trust PMB, he will stop them. IPOB messages through Nnamdi Kanu is tailored towards sending innocent blood into the occultic world. Buhari is waiting for them. No blood will flow through IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu because buhari will stop them. Those sponsoring IPOB are waiting to dring blood of the innocent but they will wait in vain.
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Princesaha: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
politeboy:
The occultic world are waiting to drink innocent blood, one of the ways they use in getting blood to drink is by sending devicive messages among ethnic and religious groups. By this blood will definitely flow and evil people will renew their demonic convenants. I trust PMB, he will stop them. IPOB messages through Nnamdi Kanu is tailored towards sending innocent blood into the occultic world. Buhari is waiting for them. No blood will flow through IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu because buhari will stop them. Those sponsoring IPOB are waiting to dring blood of the innocent but they will wait in vain.
Are you OK at all? Please go read your books for your common entrance examination that is coming up next month.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by politeboy: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
With the way efcc is pursuing the treasury looters , i can confidently say that the looters will fight back by making this country ungovernable. All the enthnoreligious kites being flown so as to cause confusion and disunity will continue because this allege criminals have the financial muscle to cause mayhem in the country. They have all it takes to sponsor any decisive group like IPOB,MASSOB,AREWA,ODUA. They have the money to use social media to scatter nigeria within days and i wish to advice the federal government to be on their toes because corruption will definitely fight back. i pity nigeria.
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
davodyguy:
Yes I will, except if Osinbajo decides to run for office.
Aside buhari, which other candidate is better?
Atiku? Elrufai? Kwakwanso? Gej or who?
I am surprised people are still supporting Buhari. Buhari cannot and will not win any elective position again in this country.
Nigeria has never been this bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by igbeke: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
By the grace of the powers that be, may he not live to see that day
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:
Sadly, The Nigerian Youth who isn't a visionary will take 2000 Naira and vote him into power again. And tomorrow, they will start screaming "BAD LEADERS"!

They will kill their fellow youth, whilst trying to steal the ballot box.

They will scream BUHARI AGAIN!!!!

They will sell their birthright for a customized 25kg bag of rice.
That's why politicians keep using and dumping them. You will never see politician's kid fighting or snatching ballot boxes but most youth are ready to kill even if they are given N500.
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
politeboy:
Then be ready for more Hunger and starvation soonest if you vote him again. How can a black pot call kettle black all in the name of fighting corruption? How yansh go mess dem go give head knock? Anyway you're entitled to your opinion so enjoy the change
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Samething I did in 2015,

NO

Who votes for a "dullard!nho" anyways

Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
politeboy:

2years gone already.
Can you please refresh my memory with the names of just 2 corrupt politicians "who looted our treasury" that has been convicted under this administration
Re: Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) by tarryT(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yes,... I will vote for the old man, .,so that he continue chilling in London Hospital with tax payers money to take care of his ill health.

when this our mumu go end?

A country moving like scaler quantity, ..movement without direction.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness / Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Top Ekiti Officials By EFCC / Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.