Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

One love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One love (739 Views)

Only One Love And Unity Can Sustain Nigeria As It Turn 59 - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One love by Kingjoe7: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
One love
Re: One love by APCsupporter: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
there you go

1 Like

Re: One love by Xway(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingjoe7:
Hello guys,there is currently an argument now, please can people help me with incitive comments made by nnamadu kanu.please
U and ur papa will die if u both turns out to be a unity begger- Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: One love by Kingjoe7: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Xway:
U and ur papa will die if u both turns out to be a unity begger- Nnamdi kanu
same way u and ur father don die
Re: One love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingjoe7:
Hello guys,there is currently an argument now, please can people help me with incitive comments made by nnamadu kanu.please

Ipobexposed
Re: One love by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:
there you go
u try o
Re: One love by Iamwrath: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
i don't have incitive mind , sorry
Re: One love by APCsupporter: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

u try o

cheesy. the guy that used this account some months ago has told me about you. we totally got your back
Re: One love by Adiola(f): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
baboons and monkeys aka sw,ne ,nw and nc will be soaked in blood
Re: One love by hasyak(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Saw a petition online by ipod and I decided to help them by signing so that they can leave peacefully, below is a mail I just received.

Hello Biafrans, Friends, and Well Wishers,
Thank you for signing the Petition to Boycott Buhari and British-Nigeria. The more the signatures, the more powerful the petition to United Nations, Amnesty International, United States, etc.

Fact: The Islamic State of Boko-Haram-British-Nigeria is massacring citizens of the Christian Republic of Biafra.

Please call, meet, and share this link with 3 church leaders; and 7 friends/associates right now:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari?mailing_id=31529&source=s.icn.em.cr&%3Br_by=14291965&r_by=14374783

Thank you.

Ndubuisi Anukwuem
IPOB, USA

(1) (Reply)

Southern Slaves. / Igbo Quit Notice: Yorubas The Real Target / See How Lady Was Butchered By Her Boyfriend's Other Girlfriend In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.