Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE (102524 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by lalasticlala(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Stella Damasus finally unveils her daughters who are all grown up now as she celebrates her 42nd birthday.

The Nollywood star actress and her daughters covered the maiden edition of her magazine, ADIVA MAGAZINE.

The mother of two wrote:

As I express my gratitude to God for the gift of celebrating another birthday, my joy today is three-fold. Yes, it is my birthday, but it is also the release of the maiden edition of ADIVA MAGAZINE. This passion project of mine has been in the pipeline for many years, and I am so thrilled to share ADIVA MAGAZINE with the world. Adiva magazine is for women, by women.

Above all, I am super excited to be gracing the cover of this maiden edition with my daughters ISABEL @izzybelleimages and ANGELICA @angelicatooni. This is the very first time the world will see who my darling babies have grown into. They were gracious enough to be on the cover, and I cannot wait for you to grab copies and read their remarkable, jaw-dropping, and quite revealing interviews inside. This is the best birthday gift I could ever hope for.

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who worked tirelessly to make this dream come true. To all the contributors, photographers, writers, etc., I say a massive THANK YOU from the depth of my heart. Please click on the link in my bio, follow @adivanetworks to get copies. #ADIVAMagazine #StellaDamasus #Isabel #Angelica #MyGreatestGifts #SDBirthdayCelebration

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_XMUzwDZDf/?igshid=4xvsyns02oa3

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by ghostwriter0147: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
See the look on the shorter one's face? Those Eyes say it all... grin

Short Girls Bad Sha... No Cap

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by mofeoluwadassah: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful family kiss

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by daddytime(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wowzaaaa

Amazing grace...

What beauties to behold.

Well done Stella. Your girls are hot, so are you too.

Will sure get Adiva Mag.

Seun don get alert for this post.
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Mikelarteta(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
I see some Agbayas wey Dey sharp cutlass already.�

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by jchioma: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful. Children are indeed reward from the LORD.
I pray they overcome their challenges and turn out better in life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Happy birthday to the best footballer Nigeria ever had

30 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Short family
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by wintersnow(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
She should reserve one for me o, let me complete my masters first

9 Likes

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by DriggityDre: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by LORDofODDS(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fine girls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Jgoldie: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttt shocked

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by HolyTitus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
The apples doesn't fell far from their tree

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Albert0011(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
To born children early in life is good if u can take care of them...they all look like sisters.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Biglittlelois(f): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by boman2014: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
really beautiful
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by ddippset(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
The woman just distribute beauty for them like corona virus.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by morikee: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by WINDSOW(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
cry
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by wittyt98(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
damn!!!! see as person pikin fresh
I Wish I was a footballer, na me for marry the tall girl by the left grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Nigeriawarlord(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
You have a beautiful family Stella.

The nation is proud of you!

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Ghostrye: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Such cuties

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Mikelarteta(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
All these ones don almost reach to harvest lol. Na joke I Dey o.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by overseer1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Blessings to them, their mother, and to the world.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by SavageResponse(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
So these girls are already this big smiley

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by paulolee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
wow...such beautiful sets of daughters she gat...d 3 of dm i no even kno wich fine pass bt would choose her for a date bcoz old wine taste better..all white skins, abi na white man she born for?? wats ma biznes self..happy bday oo...congrats..mk i save d remaining comment afterall i neva eat since morning..life hard o bt GOD no fit fail us..

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by drightguy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's sweet when you have pretty kids. cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.