Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50139 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received responses to your money making requests! If you are passionate about writing, I am pleased to inform you that you've found the best online job ever. If you sign up an account today, you will make your first $5 or more tomorrow, guaranteed so far you are ready to follow my guide.

To withdraw your money, you need a US PayPal account and a local bank account. The guide to create a US PayPal account officially and receive local bank alert anywhere in the world has been put together in the guide. Congratulations!!!
send me guide to tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 08, 2017
When you're done with registration, get back to me with your account username. You will receive details on how to get your account approved for posting with a user rating of at least 4.5 stars & above from scratch to the last step. The guide you will receive also contains details on how you can create your own US PayPal account officially without having any issue with PayPal for life, withdraw to PayPal & receive local bank alerts same day.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by skyrockete(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls Bro, sent the link to me. my mail: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2017
You must sheepishly follow my guide to avoid getting rejected on submitting your ten sample posts or facing issues with account suspension in the long run. Hundreds of accounts of Nigerians have been suspended due to failures to follow this guide. When you receive the guide, you will appreciate my work and efforts because it's a full pack of all you need to earn maximally from this program and get paid without PayPal issues.

Following the guide sheepishly will save you both now and then in the course of earning multiple streams of income from this program. Congratulations once again for accepting to be successful through this guide!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chizeks0104(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pls send it to uchimennamdi@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:
When you're done with registration, get back to me with your account username. You will receive details on how to get your account approved for posting with a user rating of at least 4.5 stars & above from scratch to the last step. The guide you will receive also contains details on how you can create your own US PayPal account officially without having any issue with PayPal for life, withdraw to PayPal & receive local bank alerts same day.
u hv not sent d link to me. Tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lekan208(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Please send me the link and the guide at lekan208@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by eddyhaze(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2017
@pioneerwriter I have joined and my user name is writerking. What next?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
eddyhaze:

Did you receive any mail from me earlier? If so, have you received your guide? Kindly get back to me so I can tell you the right thing to do now before you make a costly mistake. Please note that you will not be able to use the site or earn from the platform again once you are not approved. So, know that you are in the most delicate stage and that is why I prepared a guide for you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by YESpParticipant: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money from this program. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, kindly request for the sign-up link through the email contact in the signature box below. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and will continue withdrawing cash to PayPal everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You will receive a comprehensive guide that shows you how to get approved with a user rating of 4.5 stars and above, open a US PayPal account officially from any location in the world without hiding your IP and receive local bank alerts whenever you want to get paid. This is the only US based writing platform that accepts international writers and offers the best pay rate for writing forum posts daily.
I'm interested sir...
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by YESpParticipant: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money from this program. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, kindly request for the sign-up link through the email contact in the signature box below. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and will continue withdrawing cash to PayPal everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You will receive a comprehensive guide that shows you how to get approved with a user rating of 4.5 stars and above, open a US PayPal account officially from any location in the world without hiding your IP and receive local bank alerts whenever you want to get paid. This is the only US based writing platform that accepts international writers and offers the best pay rate for writing forum posts daily.
I'm interested sir...
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
eddyhaze:

Hi eddyhaze! Did you receive a mail from me earlier? Have I sent you the money making and approval guide? Just reply as soon as possible so that you can make progress on time. Don't forget that you must make the approval once. It's easier to be rejected than approved. Once they reject an application, there is no second chance. So, be careful not to miss the opportunity.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by YESpParticipant: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi eddyhaze! Did you receive a mail from me earlier? Have I sent you the money making and approval guide? Just reply as soon as possible so that you can make progress on time. Don't forget that you must make the approval once. It's easier to be rejected than approved. Once they reject an application, there is no second chance. So, be careful not to miss the opportunity.

pls send me d link so that I can apply. Thanks
dhappy100@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2017
YESpParticipant:

pls send me d link so that I can apply. Thanks
dhappy100@yahoo.com

Hi YESpParticipant! Didn't you receive a mail from me? I sent you the sign up link already. Didn't you check your email inbox? Kindly check your email inbox for the link to sign up to the earning site and get back to me if you find the mail.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Exempted: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi YESpParticipant! Didn't you receive a mail from me? I sent you the sign up link already. Didn't you check your email inbox? Kindly check your email inbox for the link to sign up to the earning site and get back to me if you find the mail.

30 pages and yet NO SINGLE TESTIMONIAL her......

Even u didnt show evidence of the $5 u make daily as u claim.....

The whole thing is just suspicious.....
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by YESpParticipant: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Exempted:

30 pages and yet NO SINGLE TESTIMONIAL her......

Even u didnt show evidence of the $5 u make daily as u claim.....

The whole thing is just suspicious.....

you are right bro. We need to read testimonial from beneficiaries
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by laflame(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
interested.send guide to me @: daposanya2001@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have had antagonists who attempted to destroy this thread with contrary opinions like you guys, but they couldn't. If you find it so hard to believe my success and that of others, why not decide never to try it out then and keep quiet rather than criticizing what you know nothing about. That is the best action you should have taken so far rather than criticizing the number of pages I have been able to make through this thread. Anyway, I just sent a screenshot for one of the PayPal payment I received this week just for posting replies and comments to a doubting guy like you, and the same is attached here, but I don't attend to such antagonists once I note them.

I have answered this issue times without number but people wouldn't listen. I have explained many times that the forum management does not accept any form of testimonial to be posted on the forum. Each time my referrals tried posting their testimonies, the forum spam bot would ban them for at least four days. To you guys, this thing is not real. What a pity? I feel for those who still remain ignorant despite this exposure. The greatest US based writing platform all over the net, now a lie?

2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
YESpParticipant:

you are right bro. We need to read testimonial from beneficiaries

Even though I have a lot to show as evidence, I don't attend to antagonists once I note them. Please take note. I mean every word.

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Exempted: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Even though I have a lot to show as evidence, I don't attend to antagonists once I note them. Please take note. I mean every word.

I have taken my time and gone 2ru this topic 4rm start to kast page. Seems interesting though.....
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by freshpzy1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
hello ..... pls I hope am not too late pls send info abt how to register to abiye250@gmail.com thanks a million in advance
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Impulse80(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Nice one bro. Which VPN do you use for PayPal?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Impulse80:

Nice one bro. Which VPN do you use for PayPal?

Not at all! I never used any VPN stuff to run a PayPal account because there is no way in that. Paypal has gone beyond that. More detective engines have been activated on the PayPal website to frustrate accounts run with VPN. I opened my own US PayPal account officially with my Nigerian IP and, for the past ten years, I have never had and will never have issues with PayPal. I am 100% sure. I have said that to people many times but our people wouldn't take their eyes off these VPN stuff. All issues including PayPal have been fully resolved in my new guide. You will be glad when you have a copy. The only problem is that people who really wanted to share their testimonies here on the forum have never been allowed by the anti-spam bot.

Anyway, I am not bothered about that at all. I will continue showing the way to as many Nigerians as possible that really want to make money online. People from all parts of the world are making money from this program. You can get paid whenever you want to get paid. You don't have to wait till the end of the month. You can be getting paid everyday if you so wish and are ready to work hard. It's all up to you. You can reach me faster through WhatsApp. My WhatsApp number is in the signature box below this post. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Once you are ready to start earning online, the opportunity has finally come. All it takes is just a couple of hours per day posting comments or replies on forums and blogs at the comfort of your home. There is a bright change for anyone who is ready to start earning now. I have a special gift for everyone starting from this very moment. This is about a free money making opportunity that makes it possible for you to make at least #10000 in just one day. To get this free opportunity together with the posting package, use the signature box below. My WhatsApp number is also given in the signature box. The details will be sent to you instantly.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
It's a new dawn in the world of freelancing as we all make multiple of $5 - $10 a day writing on a US based platform. I need to ask you guys how you've been coping with the writing task, though I am sure you are making money already. I hope nobody has issues with PayPal! There shouldn't be issues with the guide you received. The guide is so perfect as it puts you through on making money and getting paid even in local currencies. Apart from this, don't forget to receive the link to the latest opportunity launched earlier which gives you every possibility to make up to #10000 a day without spending a dime.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mzjokky16: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
mzjokky16 :
good day to you all,
please I need help on where to buy wholesales female underwears such as bras, pant including night wears, am also interested in selling children underwear as well.
can anyone Pls tell me where I can buy in wholesales at a very cheaper price, from either idumota(which market)or trade fair(which plaza) , which one is very cheaper.
and let's I forget, Pls, is the business profitable at all..
thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by AbuMikey(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
-
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mayorj(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
As a studebt, you can participate in an online test platform, where you can earn some cash. It all depends on you!

Visit:
https://learnandwin.tapfiliate.com/programs/learn-and-win-affiliate-program/signup/?via=173971
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by saintcasmir(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2017
pioneerwriter:
It's a new dawn in the world of freelancing as we all make multiple of $5 - $10 a day writing on a US based platform. I need to ask you guys how you've been coping with the writing task, though I am sure you are making money already. I hope nobody has issues with PayPal! There shouldn't be issues with the guide you received. The guide is so perfect as it puts you through on making money and getting paid even in local currencies. Apart from this, don't forget to receive the link to the latest opportunity launched earlier which gives you every possibility to make up to #10000 a day without spending a dime.
Hey bro, I need the PayPal guide. I've since registered under you in those pay per post forums and also on the bitcoin sites.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Clone2020(m): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer, iwriter and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
saintcasmir:

Hey bro, I need the PayPal guide. I've since registered under you in those pay per post forums and also on the bitcoin sites.

You can use the signature box below to request for the guide. You will receive it as soon as you make the request.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.