Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (68013 Views)

EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Court Orders Inquiry Into Demolition Of Patience Jonathan’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
going wit the flow...miming to d lyrics..u are gud,i give u dat
Something about her probably can't live without her
Roll up some sour, let me kiss on a fountain
Mission accomplished, you increasing your heart rate
And I won't ever rest 'til we meet at the peak of your mountain
Eager to show you, thinking that I should know you
And you eager to work perfect, I can employ you
Designer shit spoil you, rub you down with the oil
To get on a higher tree, gonna have to climb a sequoia
Hol' up, showing off some Agent provocateur
Rushing you out your draws, though patiently get you off
Hate when they get too anxious though, hate when they be too dull
Like to get too deep but I hate to get too deeply involved
How sweet is you, let me see some proof
Bleep making pussy talk, I like to make it sing a tune
All we need is we, we don't need no room
Right now I'm trying eat, and we don't need a spoon
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by davidif: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
CastedDude:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) today sealed a multi-billion naira property allegedly belonging to a former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan. The property located in Abuja around Mabushi area was marked “keep off” “under Investigation”.

Here are the photos:

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/efcc-seals-alleged-patience-jonathans-multi-billion-naira-property.html

How did she even get the money for property like this? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by brosammy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
That woman that cannot speak correct English own this, woman in place of power in this country are worst than the devil,ummm this people has suck our dear nation dry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
EFCC always working with any present government regardless of how purified of the party members

APC is full of many thief's and felaz with questionable xters
go to to abj you will see how many of the thieves you are using your hard earned 1000 naira sub to defend are using your future to build house.. I pity u

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THIS COUNTRY IS A ZOO

And you are one rare animal living in it. Your entire village is a jungle. Foolish comment from a brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
majekdom2:
Something about her probably can't live without her
Roll up some sour, let me kiss on a fountain
Mission accomplished, you increasing your heart rate
And I won't ever rest 'til we meet at the peak of your mountain
Eager to show you, thinking that I should know you
And you eager to work perfect, I can employ you
Designer shit spoil you, rub you down with the oil
To get on a higher tree, gonna have to climb a sequoia
Hol' up, showing off some Agent provocateur
Rushing you out your draws, though patiently get you off
Hate when they get too anxious though, hate when they be too dull
Like to get too deep but I hate to get too deeply involved
How sweet is you, let me see some proof
Bleep making pussy talk, I like to make it sing a tune
All we need is we, we don't need no room
Right now I'm trying eat, and we don't need a spoon
if u are speaking to me,den hell yeah,lets give away all fvcks and make some maybach music
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:

somebody cant make mistake again in dis country

corrected
Hahahahahah!! My brother you can mistake oo, na your right
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by smalls001: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2017
YOU'RE WRONG
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Distractions lipsrsealed

LOL waiting for una mothers from your region to start protesting..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2017
doctokwus:
Patience Jonathan is a first class thief.
That she and her husband are still walking free is one of d greatest jokes in the contraption called Nigeria.

When GEJ was summoned you know what happened in that region?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2017
doctokwus:
Patience Jonathan is a first class thief.
That she and her husband are still walking free is one of d greatest jokes in the contraption called Nigeria.

Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallami,Orji Uzor, TA Orji, Atiku, Danjuma, Tinubu, Abacha's wife, just to mention a few, are all walking free. Now, this is not to say that jona and his wife should be free, rather, all thieves should be probed. cheesy
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by wadetaw202: 2:38am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Northern youths gave u opportunity to leave the zoo, but u didn't take it. Instead, yo started begging the police and ss of the zoo to come and save you.

Are you really serious about Biafra or you are just a useless bunch of empty chest beaters?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 3:07am On Jun 10, 2017
This Jonathan clan are like termite. They came to destroy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by soulfood(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Jonathan be like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Godfidence: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
So what class of animal do you belong to? undecided
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
if u are speaking to me,den hell yeah,lets give away all fvcks and make some maybach music
sure, follow back
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by dondo83(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2017
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.
. What you don't know don't confidently say ! The property is just before kado if you're coming from wuse . That land alone is nothing less than 350million with C of o ! The structural work cannot be less than 400million , we haven't even talked about finishing! FYI it is also an hotel so re evaluate

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
wow, nawa o, how manage she got that building.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2017
majekdom2:
sure, follow back
aiite dear
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:
EFCC always working with any present government regardless of how purified of the party members

APC is full of many thief's and felaz with questionable xters
whose fault is it that PDP refused to probe them when they were in power? abegi mowu hia word

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2017
phemmyutd:
I pity mama peace sha. But indirectly Efcc is just dealing with Gej
why? abi she cut you some crumbs ne. criminals both of you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by giftiy(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
yes zoo zoo owner gave October 1 for none zoo to leave the zoo and Noise every where .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Bobby808: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
jmichlins:
do you know the cost of the tiles on that building? Do you know the value of the land it's situated on?

Did you get a kobo from the thievery that you should defend her. Do you know that the money there can equip a university and you, your family, community, State and generations unborn will benefit from the school?

Please know what you wish for
I have told this family that they should not talk anything about this government. This Buhari's government is all out for GEJ and his family, the south south, and the east. For these remaining two years, they should try and keep mute.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by quenton02: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=thoollz post=57359717]I'm not in support of this current govt and definitely not in support of d past, but this is bad, very bad. The cash found in her skye bank acct was claimed to be a gift, now where will she claim this is from? Her husband served public office for more than a decade and bayelsa is in a very bad state, abuja has always been for the rich, yet u erected something like this in abuja, money that should have been spent on fixing the lives of d bayelsa people. Some people don't have conscience. The worst part of it is that some people will still blindly support her especially d Youth.
This current govt has it's own, but Jonathan looted this country dry.

If she had built the building in bayelsa, a very high probability the building will not appreciate(look it at from a business perspective).
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by thoollz: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=quenton02 post=57381515/quote]

And that is the more reason she and her husband should have found ways to develop that state, yes i understand that making profit should be the mission of such business, but tell me if bayelsa was made to b seen as a developed state, d same business will thrive there. U don't just develop a region or state and leave d rest to suffer. There will be consequences later on.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by splashybone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
i do not see what what benefit we tend to derive from this. In as much as am not condoning her act but this is one of the reasons why the country is still developing why stolen funds are taken away from this country and used to develop other countries. Yes indeed its our money that was stolen but ironically it still serves as employment for some people. Where were the Government when it was stolen in the first place? Are they not the ones that turned a blind eye when the crime was committed? Its better it was stolen nd invested in the country improving the economy, job opportunities for some than taking it to another country. This is why some steal and take it to other country to avoid witch hunting
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by naturalwaves: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
They keep sealing and seizing while she walks freely..EFCC Should quit all these rigmarole and send her to jail if she guilty. until that has is done,shez still innocent to me cos me i done tire to hear mama peace matter
When next are you getting the pineapples diced? I like diced pineapples in cubes.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalwaves:

When next are you getting the pineapples diced? I like diced pineapples in cubes.
cum get it at the maybach mansion
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by naturalwaves: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
cum get it at the maybach mansion
Can you give me the specific GPS coordinates? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
"God really prospered this woman!" I use her as a point of contact to prophesy " breakthrough, prosperity, divine elevation and uninmaginable favor" to the lives of millions of Nigerians who have been denied their portions in the disribution of the nation's wealth. May the masses receive wisdom and knowledge needed to see reason why they should stop following sheepishly the slave masters. Can somebody shout a crazy amen! Receive it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by bionixs: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
GavelSlam:
I thought it was 99%
ok,you have the figure - 99%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.