Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC (22150 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by eyeview: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Men like Anglo are the type of men that are better off for the nation dead than alive.

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by obeyizy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria the Animal Kingdom.....where is d leader of APC and it's presidential candidate? undecided dem don evict comot 9ja

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Aburi001: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
dejiogundipe:
This APDA seems to be the only party that has the interest of NIgeria at heart.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Mykelpato(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
good
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Another confused political party. hailing, condemning and ended up confusing themselves.
Give the APDA Youths their deserved credit.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
I do not know y a single sentence by a northerner always turn the entire country upside down.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Jabioro: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
His name is Ango, a lunatics prof.. Ango means madness in my language.. do not bothering yourself to ask me what language.. except you're ready to murderer sleep tonight..

2 Likes

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Paulblessing1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls i need help, i just payed 8500naira to subscribe my dstv, i subsctibed to compact package cos i want to watch the fifa confederations cup, but i just discovered that the channel covering the event is not on compact rather its on compact plus, what do i do, pls i need help
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by abmarine(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
As a youth group, the APC’s position did not come to us as a surprise. It has always been the position of Nigerians that the ruling party has nothing to offer Nigerians”. “We urge every Nigerian of voting age to take advantage of the ongoing Voters registration and arm themselves with their voters card so as to kick out the APC at all level and vote in APDA, the only political party whose mission is to meet the yearnings of Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity”.

c'est intéressant

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
abmarine:
As a youth group, the APC’s position did not come to us as
a surprise. It has always been the position of Nigerians that
the ruling party has nothing to offer Nigerians”.
“We urge every Nigerian of voting age to take advantage of
the ongoing Voters registration and arm themselves with
their voters card so as to kick out the APC at all level and
vote in APDA, the only political party whose mission is to
meet the yearnings of Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity”.

c'est intéressant
Correct
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
This new party is absolutely correct especially about the part of massob and ipob forming into a party. I'm yet to understand what this new party represent but then where is pdp sef?
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by francisbiz: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
dejiogundipe:
You don start again!
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by silibaba: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Everybody is condemning, if nah ibo dss go don dey shoot and arrest angry
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by paparazzi1987(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
dejiogundipe:

APDA ko ADPA ni undecided

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Baroba(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
GavelSlam:
APDA looking for relevance.

As you well know, too many useless groups with comical acronyms all over the place..

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by ray48: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ango Abdullahi is on his own. He is riding against popular opinion.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by menxer: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Owo isitieghe ke odong ekom ita ekom.

IPOB through radio Biafra said what they felt like saying, now another group, AYF is saying what they like.

@underlined, Everybody keep saying FG should do this and that for Biafra actualization, the question is who is FG?

Is there any tribe that is not represented in the FG?

So you would go crying to Britain that you guys insulted for the amalgamation of Nigeria to come to your aid in the event your properties are forcefully taken from you?

goaldynboy:
All Nigerians should work towards peaceful disintegration; because if this country is plunged into war, everyone in the nooks and cranny of this zoo will definitely feel it! This is 2017 and not 1967! At this age, even a teen can log into the internet and fabricate bombs, chemical weapons, etc! See what is happening in Syria today, no side of the war is enjoying it!

One Yoruba guy was boasting that Nigeria Military has acquired a number jet fighters and can mercilessly deal with Igbos as they did in 1967! My answer to that is that it will only take a backing and/or agreement of a super power (America or Russia) to subjugate Nigeria Army in a minute! Nigeria does not have half of the military might of Ukraine, but when Russia made up their mind, they took cremea effortlessly!

Some stupid people here have been harping that Igbos should pack their loads from north to east in support of the recent ultimatum given by some northern youth miscreants! You don't put the cart before the horse! The Federal Govt should first grant Biafra Independence; stop taxing Biafrans; Cease further exploitation and pillaging of Biafran resources; define the boundary of the two countries, withdraw their military and Police from Biafra land, etc! It's after these are done, that asking Igbos to leave the north will make sense!

I have also read a lot of lazy oafs prodding Igbos to leave their properties (without compensation) and return to east! They are like vultures waiting to pounce on hard earned properties of the Igbos with their lazy asses! They are quite ignorant to know that (except countries under military regime), a foreigner has the right to his property in another country! They ignorantly don't know that there are international laws governing secession and fragmentation of countries! Take for instance there are over four million Yoruba's living in UK alone, most of them owning multi-billion dollars properties! So because I'm a Biafrans (and there is actualization of Republic of Biafra), you feel you can seize my property in Lagos while you freely acquire properties in UK, USA, Europe, Ghana, SA, etc! It doesn't work that way! It won't work! We will table the matter with United Nations and persuade other countries to likewise confiscate the properties of 'remnant Nigerians' all over the world, if they dare go that direction!

This reaction is for all those ignoramus in nairaland stoking the ember of conflict! Since the so called northern miscreant released their ultimatum, they have been senselessly exciting and masturbating all the places!!
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Okanokan(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The position taken by Prof Abdullahi is shameful

Tonye! There are positions and there is a position. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by justy15: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

of course not. but it's annoying how nobody came out to condemn him when he was doing his own madness. ordinarily, we dont care whether they go or not but barca you have been on this forum for a long time and I am sure you have seen how they cursed almost all the non-igbo tribes of Nigeria especially Hausa and Yoruba. of they hate us so much why don't they get out of our land and let us stay with those who have respect for their fellow human beings?
did I hear you say those that have respect for their fellow human being? So if they call for people that have respect for human being your bloodletting hsusa brothers will come out right. The fact remains that every sane being on earth knows that the north is the problem Nigeria have
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Okanokan:

Tonye! There are positions and there is a position. It is well with Nigeria.
Amen
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by BobbyDean(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
dejiogundipe:
APDA is another scam. Ma lo goo
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by joseph1212(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
ANGO SHOULD BE STRIPPED OFF HIS PROFESSORSHIP HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE CALLED ONE..HE IS NOT LEARNED
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by misano(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
engineerboat:

Relevance at what yiiii.

So are you telling Nigerians that Ango is very correct. Capital Hell NO

APDA knows dat if there is no Nigeria there is no political party & their dream of becoming D biggest party in Nigeria is dashed.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by misano(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What is important here?

I don't trust APDA, same old criminals under a new name. APDA knows dat if there is no Nigeria there is no political party & their dream of becoming D biggest party in Nigeria is dashed.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by misano(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dcomrade:
Seems APDA is the only opposition party we have now.. ..greay work they are doing.

Back to post, it's left for other regions to wake up, but until then Nigeria belong to North. Argue with Osinbajo undecided

APDA knows dat if there is no Nigeria there is no political party & their dream of becoming D biggest party in Nigeria is dashed.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
misano:

I don't trust APDA, same old criminals under a new name. APDA knows dat if there is no Nigeria there is no political party & their dream of becoming D biggest party in Nigeria is dashed.
You mistake APDA for APC/PDP/APGA etc
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by misano(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It is illegal to deny any individual his right to live in any part of the world

U are here selling ur market. APDA is a useless party.

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Mujtahida: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Political parties are the vehicles the thieves called politicians use in their robbery operations, campaign promises are their guns and elections are their bullets.

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by Axelrod(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Duplicate post

Bros, I sent you a DM but you have not replied to it.
I want to know the processes involved in being a bonafide member of APDA.

I reside in FCT and I'm from South-South, Cross River Precisely.
I can be reached through: 08107134271 or WhatsApp on 08064286492.
Look forward to your swift response. <<Axelrod.
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by misano(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
TariEnoch:
Mind you, am not a supporter of Biafra but the simple truth from me is that, this elder statesman is totally wrong to support the eviction.

The man is adding pepe.

#APDA
STRONGER TOGETHER

Plssss let him as much as it is needed 2 make D soup sweet.

#APDA
AS USELESS AS EVER...
Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by kc2hansome(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
would have tried to educate you about what currently constitute the ND but again while bother.
Google is your friend.
The Niger Delta is an basin is a prolific sedimentary basin with fingers far wider than you know.
Please educate yourself as i do not intend to lecture you as a Petroleum Engineer.
This fact can be attested to by other geologist/geophysics and petroleum engineers in the house.
So ask for their help.
The present day Anambra constitute a basin similar to the Niger delta basin.
Present day Imo state form part of the Niger Delta system.
The present day Abia is part of early advance Niger Delta system.
So if i may ask you again define Niger-Delta, as every geologist/petroleum engineer know that the present day Niger delta formation was produce by coastal tidal deposition from upland the ND basins.
Anambra Basin was made a strategic reserve after initial 2D/3D suggest about 10 trillion scf of gas and over 1 billion oil estimates.
Again, i would have educated you but why bother.
The Imo River basin and all that produces oil till date.
The Coal in Enugu is regarded as one of the purest.
My dear, The 5 SE states does not need oil/gas from the ND as you think, as they are blessed with more than enough of it.[/b]
For water please find the below data to cure your ignorance
Table 1. Major inland water resources of Nigeria.
Types of water bodies
Approximate surface area
(ha) Reference
A: Major Rivers
Ita and Sado et. al. 1985
i) Anambra River
ii) Benue River
iii) Cross River
iv) Imo River
v) Kwa Iboe River
vi) Niger River (less Kainji and Jebba lakes)
vii) Ogun River
viii) Oshun River
Sub-total 10,812,400
Except for few rivers which empties into the Atlandtic like (Cross River, Ogun, Oshun, Imo, Qua Iboe and a few others) another major fresh water river system is in Anambra and IMO states again.

For those doubting that Igbos ain't better off.
#copied

1 Like

Re: EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Axelrod:

Bros, I sent you a DM but you have not replied to it. I want to know the processes involved in being a bonafide member of APDA.
I reside in FCT and I'm from South-South, Cross River Precisely. I can be reached through: 08107134271 or WhatsApp on 08064286492. Look forward to your swift response. <<Axelrod.
I'll send you message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim / ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.