Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lagos - Das Tägliche Wunder (the Daily Wonder) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos - Das Tägliche Wunder (the Daily Wonder) (1455 Views)

Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta BSP Is Dedicated To Serving Nation / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti - Nigeria's Wonder Woman / The Daily Amebo - Voters To Vote On Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos - Das Tägliche Wunder (the Daily Wonder) by ajalio(f): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2010
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/72346/Lagos---Das-taegliche-Wunder

Lagos - Das tägliche Wunder (The daily wonder)

A film report about the Mega City Lagos. Unfortunately, only in German, because produces
for the German television. However, statements of the interviewed Lagosian are also to be
understood partially.

My remarks to the film:

Although the film was produced in summer, 2007, so at the beginning of Fasholas term
of office and certainly since that time something has changed, there is still to act a lot,
but maybe Fashola should think over his priorities.   undecided

I despise the company politics of the Berger company and how the behaviour in Lagos.  angry

The statement of the singer, poet and teacher Dagatola that many Lagosian from the slums
long back the slavery only because for being able to escape from the life there is frightening
and shows once more the failure of the politicians on whole line.

I was speechless when I saw the Winners Church.  shocked

I divide the opinion of Femi Kuti what concerns the life setting of the Lagosian.  wink

I leave all other to the viewer.
Re: Lagos - Das Tägliche Wunder (the Daily Wonder) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2010
Why! Even I'm yet to understand much about Lagos though I've lived all my twenty three years here!

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Airline: Suspect Targeted Five Americans, Top Politicians On Board. / The Revolution Started In Nigeria! / Aregbesola:dffri Can’t Match My Rural Devt Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.