Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North (960 Views)

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by eyeview: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) says the coalition of northern youth who ordered Igbo to leave the north do not have the mandate to speak for the entire region.

In a statement in Kaduna on Friday, SOKAPU said the position of the coalition should not be taken as that of the entire north.

Yakubu Kuzamani, spokesman of the union, said the groups were “merely playing the script written by their sponsors”.

“We unequivocally disassociate ourselves from the toxic fumes of hate and bigotry belched out against the Igbo without by the so-called Arewa Youth,” Kuzamani said in a statement.

“The lgbo did not in any way offend Southern Kaduna People. We are a hospitable and accommodating people. We assure the Igbo that their property and assets (movable or immovable) in Southern Kaduna are secured, assured and guaranteed.

“The security of all Igbo in Southern Kaduna is guaranteed. We will continue to accommodate the Igbo and all persons of goodwill towards us irrespective of their primordial, ethnic or religious cleavages.

”The expressed desire of the Igbo to have a separate country of their own is an inalienable right which has not in any way, in our opinion, translated into a crime or provocation to us in Southern Kaduna, the North or the Nigerian state.”

Kuzamani urged the youth to look carefully inward into the north and “they would find that other bigger problems facing the region existence”.

He called on the group to work towards strengthening the fragile mistrust that exists among northerners with other ethnic groups rather than resorting to hate statements and incendiary ultimatum to bonafide Nigerians.

http://www.criticaltimesnews.com/2017/06/quit-notice-on-igbos-you-cannot-speak-us-sokapu-north.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Agumbankembu: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Everybody is getting tired of Fulanis, but they don't know, very soon Dem go collect, middle belt group disassociated themselves from the quit notice and lots of people up there have been doing so.
I know the fulAnis wrote this script and want to act it out, but Dem go soon know say people dey vex, Dem go collect soon. No worry.

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by shortgun(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
So on point

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Fx55(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Everybody is getting tired of Fulanis, but they don't know, very soon Dem go collect, middle belt group disassociated themselves from the quit notice and lots of people up there have been doing so.
I know the fulAnis wrote this script and want to act it out, but Dem go soon know say people dey vex, Dem go collect soon. No worry.
I sincerely hope they won't end up like the Rwandan Tutsies. The cup of the Awusa-Fulani is getting full and will soon run over.

7 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Agumbankembu: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fx55:
I sincerely hope they won't end up like the Rwandan Tutsies. The cup of the Awusa-Fulani is getting full and will soon run over.

I dey tells you.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by PenisCaP: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Truth... except afonja their slave masters.
Who cant stop givin them r!mjob

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by nku5: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Now this is getting interesting. SOKAPU no be small group o.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by kernel505: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Afonjas will avoid this thread like plague.

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by koropotopoto: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
where are those ritualist head hunting and skull mining vagabonds ewedu eating bastards
where are they?
come and mock yourselves

well in my own observations i only discovered one thing
the problem with this country is yeroba Muslims and fulani/hausa Muslims
they all think, reason the same forget that pretending attitude of yeroba Muslims that they are civil
i tell you they're not they're just like their bokoharam counterparts just that they don't have the guts to execute their hatred unlike fulanis

track many of them hating on igbos or still supporting Buhari even when they know that he has failed both God and man, you'll see that 99% of them are yeroba Muslims.
if you place their mothers and please fulani herdsmen together and tell him to kill one he won't hesitate to butcher his mother and save his Muslim brother who by the way careless of him.

bunch of hopeless people

cc
LionDeLeo

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by adadike281(f): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
It was mainly ndigbo and Fani Kayode that were vocal enough to condemn d atrocities committed against southern Kaduna. The far north should speak only for themselves

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Opharhe: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good response SOKAPU.
The North is not for one Ethnic or religious group alone and I'm sure the so-called ultimatum does not reflect the position of many indigenous Northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by EzeUche(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
One North seems to be a sham now.

Gone are the days that the Hausa-Fulani could rally the entire North

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Debatesmartly: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
kernel505:

They were so happy in the first thread.
Some yoruba people are beyond disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by nwaanambra1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
i know it will come to this.

expect more disclaimer notices to the islamic jihadist of arewastan! Disclaimer notices will be coming from Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa, Plateau, Adamawa, Taraba, Benue - yes Benue! and the rest of them christian dominated states in the north - yes these states i mentioned are majorly dominated by Christians but thy are soooo suppressed by the Islamic jihadists that hijacked the leadership of the states!

They are all tired of the murderous hausa fulanis that are killing them in their sleeps and they see the igbos as the only vocal ethnic group that openly speak about the atrocities the hausa fulanis are meting on them! other ethnic groups generally kept quite rather than offend their fulani masters!

As for our traitor brothers in the south-south who has already started dissociating themselves from us even before the cock has crowed once - we the learned igbos that knows history, knows you are all following the footstep of your forefathers - they sold us to the north during the war! i only pity the younger generation of the ndi igbo that doesn't take time to read history.

As for the Yoruba afonjos - mark my words they are coming for you - they are coming for you big time! they will revenge their 500 brothers they claim u murdered in ile ife and they will also strangle your throats come 2019 if your brother refuse to step down for them to continue ruling as they feel is their birth right to rule the dead contraption till 20kiridim!

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by greenmonk: 2:14am On Jun 10, 2017
kernel505:
Whats your problem with afonja.
We are talking of those that heat the polity with insensitive tirades and you are busy calling afonja. How many enemies do you want to make.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by chiagozien(m): 2:33am On Jun 10, 2017
by the time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is done with divide and rule people they will never remain the same. More to come.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Everybody is denying now. Ndigbo na anyi ajo aro. grin
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by blaquebelle: 2:59am On Jun 10, 2017
I don't understand why this people have to drag Afonja into every topic. What do u want them to do for you? Any small thing afonja this afonja that. The northern people you should be bothered about, u don't even mention as nearly as you shout Afonja. Or maybe it's because they're so scared. Mtchewww
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North by Alexsmith20(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Good. A northern Christian would never be in support of the stupid decision that carry out by the arewa youth council.
the southern kaduna's consists majorly of Christians, and for them not to be informed means they were not regarded as northerns.

(1) (Reply)

Afinere Accused IGP Of Supply Weapons To Northerners Ahead Of Oct1 Masacre / Nigerians In Diaspora Blast Fayose, Says Buhari Doing Fine, Not On Life Support / Why We Disowned Kanu, Ipob – Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.