Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment (31468 Views)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by femolala001(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
distilledwalex:

Nice .. You will first do your data capturing. . and then medicals. . my section is the medicals... Bre prepared for .. Visual Acuity. BMI, BP, Rvs, Tb screening, Hbsag, urine analysis as well.. And others
Wow.. no be small thing o.. pls hw do i get dere from oshodi??
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by femolala001(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
distilledwalex:

Lemme know when youre there on monday.. We go do selfie.. To show them its real... U can all me on 08064417647 grin
Na so.. lemme add u on whatsapp... hw is d job gonna be? Hw much d salary go be?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by ifedayosol(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leave am make he dey jump dey talk anyhow. I don't have time for thrash talks
Emeritusseun:

egbon wale, ithink u quoted d wrong person.....ifedayosol was on ur side, buttressing ur point. It was dz ofemmanu1 dat was saying d exercise didnt hold
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Joecares: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Salary structure 4graduates pls who knows
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm! A BSC holder in Mathematics applied to be a street cleaner? This must be a sign of the end time!
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
emegro2:
Hmmm! A BSC holder in Mathematics applied to be a street cleaner? This must be a sign of the end time!

kukuma kill me with laughter oo...well, it is not my 'the end time'.....is it ur own 'the end time'
bro, no be small thing oo, dz we country don crash, d country needs serious formatting
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
gbemi514:
same csw bro....... The lack of proper dissemination of information is the cause of these arguments I tell you. And there were photos and videos of the screening exercise....... Very bad I have none of them would have shown you

well,,i am not doubting...infact it will surprise u to know am also part of the coy.....i just want the doubting Thomas to be cleared ni
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
gbemi514:
same csw bro....... The lack of proper dissemination of information is the cause of these arguments I tell you. And there were photos and videos of the screening exercise....... Very bad I have none of them would have shown you

well,,i am not doubting...infact it will surprise u to know am also part of the coy.....i just want the doubting Thomas to be cleared ni
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
distilledwalex:

Baba.. Emabinu siimi jare . Na the guy i wan quote. Youre too much broda.. See you at the top

welcom bro...am one of d newly trained supos for d coy..i just u to clear d doubt of d guy with ur proofs...and u did just that....
We shall see at d top bro

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Teawhy2011: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thousands of HND/BSC graduates ,even masters holders were there! Struggling to be employed as street sweeper, the so called Community Sanitation Workers,wt d salary which above minimum wage of 18,500(i.e they won't pay more than d range of 20k to 25k salary) hummm!
Nigerian graduates turn street sweepers: A right path for Nigeria and its 21st century generation?

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Spongia1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please it's quite urgent I send you a mail(mine is kadiriademola(at)gmail.com and also can a random person just come to observe.....
distilledwalex:

Yes .. Am very certain of that... Those that have not seen the message should still expect it till ending of the month.. We use a screening centre per time.. The first was Epe. Now its Agege.. We should be moving to oshodi next.. But cos of the recent fracas there we might be staying here longer than expected. .
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Whizkiday(f): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

OP, your a lying basterd from the pit of hell.
I reside on the same street as Agege stadium, there was nothing like that recently.

Na wha 4 some persons sha. The info is very true, cos I was there too.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by OAUTemitayo: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
kunlexxy:
i applied for this same job online. Are those that applied online not supposed to be invited for interview rather than this other means they are using? Another means of doing mago mago with the recruitment.....

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

We come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.

Get up to N2,500,000 fast cash loan, no collateral required.
The way some of you marketers package lies and misinformation like Tomato paste dey amaze person.
You applied for a sweepers job but you are not able to secure 2.5 million for yourself in the scam without collateral you are promoting?
If you can get 2.5 million for outsiders without collateral but can't get for yourself​, you can't make it in life again

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Whizkiday(f): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:

reallly?....medical screening?...so fast?... Are u sure u are talking about the CSW or supervisor?
Yes CSW, infact medical is the first screening b4 any other thing
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Whizkiday:

Yes CSW, infact medical is the first screening b4 any other thing

thats good then!
But wen u mean medical screening, does it entail blood sample and urine collection, blood pressure test, BMI , acuity test, general body assessment!?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Whizkiday(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:

thats good then!
But wen u mean medical screening, does it entail blood sample and urine collection, blood pressure test, BMI , acuity test, general body assessment!?

Yes general assesmnt, blood and urine collected
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Whizkiday:

Yes general assesmnt, blood and urine collected
thats cool. Well, i welcome the CSWs on board in advance

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by wisemaster(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
smiley cheesy wink grin
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by amodu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by georgesegun87: 2:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Can I attend without the text message
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by osobase01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Teawhy2011:

Yes!,everybody applied online,and I got d screening SMS message on wednesday evening,some got theirs on Monday,those that got their sms messages on Monday did their screening on Tuesday,some did on Wednesday,sm on Thursday and Friday.if u dnt get the sms mesg,it means u ar not short listed

OK thanks......probably they may b another batch not sure if dey r tru with shortlisting
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by osobase01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
pagorino:
do u know whether those present @ agege stadium were invited via msgs or mails?

sharp guy grin

well I think so tho I applied and haven't been shortlisted yet

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by heysquare(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Aburo, I live on Ositelu street- same as Agege Stadium and there was nothing like it.
Those angry bloggers are from the pit of hell.
bros try go agege stadium on monday to confirm bfore calling OP names. its possible u leave in same house whr co-tenant dey screw landlord's wife without others knowing
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Emeritusseun(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
heysquare:

bros try go agege stadium on monday to confirm bfore calling OP names. its possible u leave in same house whr co-tenant dey screw landlord's wife without others knowing
kukuma kill me heysquare..,,bros, hope u av not join the BAD GANG,,,lolzzzz
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Spongia1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Visionscape or SWM.... please bro. Send me a Whatsapp message. I need to ask you something. Please.... Zero. Eight.one.zero.five.five.six.six.three.zero.seven
Emeritusseun:

thats cool. Well, i welcome the CSWs on board in advance
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by jobbers: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
o
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please brothers in the house, how can I get to agege Stadium from Yaba

Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by Ofemmanu1: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
heysquare:

Choi!
You're very correct..
Help me beg the Op abeg.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by pagorino(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
osobase01:

sharp guy grin

undecided
osobase01:

sharp guy grin

same here... I haven't been short listed
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm waitin for my own invitation fha.. B.Tech for Cleaner... No wahala we go do ham cuz for oversea some they wash toilet for dia..lols
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by taiedo1: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Am awaiting my sms too o..house,please can we gatecrash?
Re: Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment by sshalom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good initiative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

................ / My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story) / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.