Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,858 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home (3315 Views)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by DocHMD: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sagay212:
[s]Direct your message to ipods in the north. It shouldn't be only in the north, it should be the whole of nigeria. Let us see the mass movement of ipods back to the biafruad land. Let us see how people who have jobs and businesses to run will leave their source of livelihood and listen to a totally unfortunate being who has no hope, no job, no business no properties[/s]

This one is always pouring ewedu-stained muslim spit everywhere. No common sense. grin
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by Sagay212: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

This one is always pouring ewedu-stained muslim spit everywhere. No common sense. grin

lol..e pain am. You want biafrau.d but you don't want to go back to your dead region to gulp ofe nsala and breathe toxic air. Akpu chewing coward.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by DocHMD: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sagay212:

lol..e pain am. You want biafrau.d but you don't want to go back to your dead region to gulp ofe nsala and breathe toxic air. Akpu chewing coward.

You want them to go back to 'Biafra' but still lament against 'Biafra'. Madness dey ya lineage? grin
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by Sagay212: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

You want them to go back to 'Biafra' but still lament against 'Biafra'. Madness dey ya lineage? grin

No na your lineage madness, poverty, laziness and utmost stupidity dey. You don't want to go back to your poverty stricken region were toxic air will damage your brain but you want biafrau.d. You and your fellow dead brain ipods should move to your Biafra land to show us how serious you are...animals.

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by DocHMD: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sagay212:

No na your lineage madness, poverty, laziness and utmost stupidity dey. You don't want to go back to your poverty stricken region were toxic air will damage your brain but you want biafrau.d. You and your fellow dead brain ipods should move to your Biafra land to show us how serious you are...animals.

I love the way you are gnashing your ewedu-stained teeth against Biafra. It's music to my IPOB ears? cheesy

Sorry but we are not begging your empty ewedu skull that's worth only N2,000 in the jankara human parts market to take us serious. grin i

We will do things on our own dictates not because some random oshogbo scoundrel wants us to do it. . grin
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by Sagay212: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

I love the way you are gnashing your ewedu-stained teeth against Biafra. It's music to my IPOB ears? cheesy

Sorry but we are not begging your empty ewedu skull that's worth only N2,000 in the jankara human parts market to take us serious. grin i

We will do things on our own dictates not because some random oshogbo scoundrel wants us to do it. . grin

At least im happy that you have accepted that madness runs in your lineage... You would not have asked me a senseless question in the first place. I'm sure you weren't expecting that kinda response. You probably thought you were quoting a dead brain like yourself. It hit you hard and i'm sure you have learnt something today. Always think before you act. Use your akpu brain, it is not for decoration. You may need to leave that cave you live in because of the toxic air.
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home by Rossikki: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Come and secede let us see. Oil thieves. Dem wan tief the whole oil under pretence of Biafra rubbish. Criminals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo / 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.