Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (17571 Views)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Naijahelm: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Mohammed Uwais, Taraba APC led by its Chairman, Alhaji Sani Chul paid a congratulatory visit to the new Wazirin of Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/ex-chief-justice-of-nigeria-uwais.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Brymo: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Even the gates of Hell shall stay closed when some certain Nigerians come a knocking, for even Satan fears they would glory themselves above him.

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
IKB vs TURA....
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by madjam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
oya gbesoke

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by MikaSoko(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked
He's still bleaching even during ramadan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by moffat(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Atiku president and support growing on daily
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by jackydon(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
So Make We Fly?
When is he gonna visit Buhari? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
g
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok

Big man talk to Big man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by bewla(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
uti
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mr. Former Chief Justice collected one billion naira from James Ibori to clear him of ex-convict tag back in 2002. Corruption meets corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He's still bleaching even during ramadan

angry

Aba made quarter cast jewish Ipob miscreant...will you just..

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by kuchikau1: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

angry

i hope u not heading to babalawos place wit dat vagina and human intestine. Wait till after ramandan

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wazirn Adamawa
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
2019 would be very interesting...

While Buhari, Atiku and kwankwoso would be dragging who would be the king of the north...

Tinubu, obasanjo and osibande would be fighting for who own the west....

While Gods children would be smiling and observing them from Eden (Land of the rising sun)

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Innodon(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
kuchikau1:
i hope u not heading to babalawos place wit dat vagina and human intestine. Wait till after ramandan

E don pepper this fellow jew!

Anyway I also hope you have booked your ekene dili Chukwu okike alabukun one way ticket to Biafra? Because mallam no dey play with una again oh?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by kuchikau1: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

E don pepper this fellow jew!

Anyway I also hope you have booked your ekene dili Chukwu okike alabukun one way ticket to Biafra? Because mallam no dey play with una again oh?
wen hin start abeg tell aboki say u be afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

angry

I find him on every thread I wonder how he gets money to buy data
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
2019 would be very interesting...

While Buhari, Atiku and kwankwoso would be dragging who would be the king of the north...

Tinubu, obasanjo and osibande would be fighting for who own the west....

While Gods children would be smiling and observing them from Eden (Land of the rising sun)

smiling from the rising sun while the prophet KANU keep scamming and praying for you people dead body to rise

same people, same thinking. you guys are topping the most illiterates in Nigeria day by day

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Piiko:
I find him on every thread I wonder how he gets money to buy data

That one na awaiting result hopeful jambite oh! No be small cleaning of compound him dey do so that mumsie or popsie go renew him subscription weekly! grin

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Funlord2:

That one na awaiting result hopeful jambite oh! No be small cleaning of compound him dey do so that mumsie or popsie go renew him subscription weekly! grin
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Adebowale89:

smiling from the rising sun while the prophet KANU keep scamming and praying for you people dead body to rise

same people, same thinking. you guys are topping the most illiterates in Nigeria day by day

So your issue is people bowing down while they pray? That's your greatest issue na....and you forget how your old men lie down to greet small boys.
Me bowing down while I pray to my maker is now causing you sleepless nights? Nawa o
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by waledeji(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Honesty we don't have correct news again because this yeye bloggers. That 1st/2nd pictures was taken at a Jumat mosque somewhere around A.Y.A in Asokoro, that's where former CJN always observe his jumat prayers. Am sure Atiku went there to pray and he met him there. The other pictures must have been taken at CJN residence in Asokoro because his house is not too far from that Jumat mosque.

I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

So your issue is people bowing down while they pray? That's your greatest issue na....and you forget how your old men lie down to greet small boys.
Me bowing down while I pray to my maker is now causing you sleepless nights? Nawa o

I was actually amazed with his method of scam. im mama no waste money untop of that bro

if he tell all ndigbo to contribute 1,000 for the movement of Biafra, am sure y'all won't hesitate to send it

Biafra remain a myth until u tell all your politicians, those using Nigeria nationality outside Nigeria to quit all area in Nigeria and move to southeast

all una noise remained a comic relief to Yoruba but might be a concern to north
Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Adebowale89:

I was actually amazed with his method of scam. im mama no waste money untop of that bro

if he tell all ndigbo to contribute 1,000 for the movement of Biafra, am sure y'all won't hesitate to send it

Biafra remain a myth until u tell all your politicians, those using Nigeria nationality outside Nigeria to quit all area in Nigeria and move to southeast

all una noise remained a comic relief to Yoruba but might be a concern to north

Mtcheew...I thought you had a point.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Mtcheew...I thought you had a point.

nil. no point can convince a rehab victim. so no need of buttressing any point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party / Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish / Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.