Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D (17575 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Cdave: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
teamsynergy:
same old $hit, just a different day.....
Have been trying to get it
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Piusman: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
LOL
Oga chill jare. It's obviously a low end device. the kid zone feature even makes it more obvious that it was probably targeted at kids. what will kids need a high end device for...they'll under-utilize it
it was built with kids in mind, an excuse to produce huge trash...... how can 7.0 device has 1 GB ram. mtchewwwwww. techno are using us to make money I see, in Asia where the phones comes from who is using them? they produce rubbish with Africa in mind. thunder when go fire una still dey do push ups
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Piusman: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats
Phinity318:
I can't afford to buy any device without 4g tech infrastructure. I mean we are headed for the future. i will pass. Still sticking to my newly acquired Pantech P4100 4G LTE...swift internet. i tell u
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Piusman:
Congrats
is our work Oooo

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Phinity318:

is our work Oooo

Soft work

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by omoalajah(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
The 1GB is low but not that bad
danjumakolo:
1 GB ram is too low in today's mobile devices.
Don't be deceived by the 16gb internal mem which can be upgradable to 64gb.Chinese device memory partitions are not unified unlike the likes of top flagship devices.The moment u download apps heavy apps like Snapchat,fb,Instagram etc,the phone will start welcoming you with SYSTEM MEMORY IS FULL,DELETE SOME APPS and that's bad u know.So your only option wud be to root and unify the partitions or put apps2sd which most people cannot risk doing.

Hope this helps
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by missslimzy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Falz people.
TechPanda:

Soft work
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by missslimzy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
This device is cool but only the 1Gb got users wondering. TECNo should work on that

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
missslimzy:
Falz people.
Heheh, Welcome To The Jungle, What Is Your Hustle?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by BrownShawty(f): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2017
The tablet is beautiful
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by tymajek: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2017
True tho....but it doesn't tarnish the whole tab

missslimzy:
This device is cool but only the 1Gb got users wondering. TECNo should work on that
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by giles14(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
please any tab btw 30-35k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On / Bypass Mobile Number Verification For Gmail,fb,yahoo,etc / NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.