Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! (4474 Views)

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance / The Senate Anti-restructuring Vote, Biafra Agitation And The Rest Of Us. / The Indivisibility Of Nigeria, The Biafra Agitation, And The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUIdF10iDk&feature=youtu.be

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by oshe11: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Zikaviirus: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
This guy really open yorubaa yash.

16 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by agabaI23(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
This guy don vex sha.
True talk

16 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by BornAgainMay: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
I support him

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by dienlmods: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
At least, Yoruba will know they did not single handedly win Biafra war. Also Yoruba will know some of the so called SS know the real truth

17 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by kurupt1: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
One nation my foot.....hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by doublewisdom: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by wristbangle: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
dienlmods:
At least, Yoruba will know they did not single handedly win Biafra war. Also Yoruba will know some of the so called SS know the real truth

Yet the yorubas remains the only tribe that returned 100 percent igbos properties to them after the civil war and for that they should be grateful for this lovely hospitality.

20 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Debaddest(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
I love this.... Wetin Igbo people do Yorubas? That's a million dollars question.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Duru1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Yet the yorubas remains the only tribe that returned 100 percent igbos properties to them after the civil war and for that they should be grateful for this lovely hospitality.

Are you this doll? This another arrant nonsense disseminated by Yari.ba as in the case foolish crap about Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi wanting to die with Gen. Ironsi. Yari.ba are lest hospitable group in Nigeria because everything they do is tinted with tribal undertone. Everywhere in Nigeria returned 100% properties that belonged to Ndigbo after the Nigeria-Biafra war except in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

20 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by CarlosTheJackal: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shame upon those Yoruba that has sworn to lick the anus of
their fulani Lord.

This question really touched me

"My Papa tell me say the only position wey SS man fit aspire to attain for this country na Governor"

10 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yorubas should stop attacking Igbos on social media platform. Its time we join hands and work to liberate ourselves from barbarism. If Nigeria must continue, then it must be on the premise of mutual agreement and consensus. Her constitution must reflect the will of the people, i.e. a restructured entity. If not, we should peacefully separate.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by etebefia: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Yorubas are only scared of what will befall them should biafra go, like the guy rightly pointed out if the igbos go the Yorubas will not stay. The Yorubas are only feeling insecure by this Biafran thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by booblacain(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
One meaningful point I can pick out from all he said and it something the Hausa/Fulani dominated North must realise is that other regions will not join hands with you to fight the Igbos this time around, people are wiser now in that aspect.

13 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by EzeUche(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wetin Igbo people do Yorubas

17 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
booblacain:
One meaningful point I can pick out from all he said and it something the Hausa/Fulani dominated North must realise is that other regions will not join hands with you to fight the Igbos this time around, people are wiser now in that aspect.

The fact is Yorubaa with the exception of few are the ones actually joining hands with Hausa-Fulani to fight Igbos/Biafraans. Other tribes like this guy are neutral or supporting Igbos. I just don't get yorubaa beef with Igbos if not envy.

12 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
EzeUche:

Nothing...not one thing. But I'll tell you 20 things Yorubaa has done to Igbos. Yorubaa has been looking for trouble with Igbos for years, I keep telling them be very careful if Igbos label you as enemies. If Igbos label you as enemies, you will regret your lives. You are the one looking for trouble for no reason. Samething happened in the civil war, Awolowo left his SW region, involved himself in a war that has nothing to do with yorubaa..absolutely nothing, if not for envy that Northerners told Awolowo, if we destroyed Igbos, Yorubaas will take over their positions and overtake them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by NLbully(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
e be lyk say they never knack this one ring before werey
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Cooly100: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
You will see very few Yorubas on this post...

If the post was " Kanu should be hanged". You will see them creeping from their slimy cesspits giving reason why he it should be so....

Again...Wetin Igbos do the Yorubas...The Igbos are not taking any of their territory...and yet all over social media Yorubas will not allow the Igbos to rest...Na waoh!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by HiddenShadow: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonjas are finished
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by sokera: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't understand this oooooo, Yoruba never said South East should not break away , but if you wanna break must you drag Yoruba into it ? Yoruba still love to remain in Nigeria then leave us alone oooo, if you want to break and form your Biafra then goodbye ... we are not ready to form our Oodua na by force ? Leave Yoruba out of this ... go and form your Biafra .... this idiot in the video that is from Anambra forming to be Edo , bastard denying his tribe to be relevant ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Outofsync(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:

The fact is Yorubaa with the exception of few are the ones actually joining hands with Hausa-Fulani to fight Igbos/Biafraans. Other tribes like this guy are neutral or supporting Igbos. I just don't get yorubaa beef with Igbos if not envy.

You are clearly delusioned. Yorubas fighting against Igbos, where

Do you care to know how many of your countrymen are settled in Yoruba states living comfortably?? Do you care to know how many times even here on NL, you folks chest beat that you don't need the Yorubas.

Yorubas are neutral in this. Your rather pathetic attempt to pitch us in your favor just can't work.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by sokera: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
EzeUche:
the only Tin Yoruba do igbos is that yorubas are not supporting the breaking of the nation ... but let us be sincere must you force Yoruba to support you ? If you are able to form and fight for your Biafra then good luck, I don't think any Yoruba are saying you should not form your Biafra .... must you force Yoruba to support you ?

9 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by sokera: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na by force to join you ? Leave Yoruba out of this , go and form your Biafra oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by koralink: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Your Intelligence Quantum is terribly too low and this is reflected in your rantings in the video.It is not too late for you to register for Adult Education classes as a way of improving your level of reasoning.Goodluck Jonathan had put everything concerning 2015 election behind him,it is riff-raffs like you that had decided to be more Catholic than the Pope.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Philistine(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Cooly100: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokera:
I don't understand this oooooo, Yoruba never said South East should not break away , but if you wanna break must you drag Yoruba into it ? Yoruba still love to remain in Nigeria then leave us alone oooo, if you want to break and form your Biafra then goodbye ... we are not ready to form our Oodua na by force ? Leave Yoruba out of this ... go and form your Biafra .... this idiot in the video that is from Anambra forming to be Edo , bastard denying his tribe to be relevant ...

Chameleon!! Even if that guy is your brother...telling the truth as it is...you will still deny that he is your brother...just to hide the shame you Yorubas have brought upon yourself...Very soon, you will have issues with other tribes in the south...

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Cooly100: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokera:
Na by force to join you ? Leave Yoruba out of this , go and form your Biafra oooooooo

The same thing the Edo man was saying in the video. Leave IPOB alone. They are not touvhing any of your territory, or asking you give them MMIA or Tin Can Wharf...But you are the one disturbing them...calling them liepod, Biafra...so you see?

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:
Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUIdF10iDk&feature=youtu.be
THIS one no too get sense....

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! by bestpunterever: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:

Nothing...not one thing. But I'll tell you 20 things Yorubaa has done to Igbos. Yorubaa has been looking for trouble with Igbos for years, I keep telling them be very careful if Igbos label you as enemies. If Igbos label you as enemies, you will regret your lives. You are the one looking for trouble for no reason. Samething happened in the civil war, Awolowo left his SW region, involved himself in a war that has nothing to do with yorubaa..absolutely nothing, if not for envy that Northerners told Awolowo, if we destroyed Igbos, Yorubaas will take over their positions and overtake them.
u re an idiot, go and ask ur father if u don't know anything about history, Yoruba involve in Civil war simply because u guys were fighting offensively toward south west, biafra soldiers av gotten to Ore, Ondo state, so u mean yoruba should fold arms till you declare southwest as biafra part of your republic, never.
What is even there to envy about u?
The only thing yoruba hate about u is chest beating.
If u truly want biafra mount pressure on ur leaders, Governors, senators, reps.. Let them clamour for referendum, Of which I know if its to b conducted 2day majority of u will still votes against it.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cabal Allegedly Allowed Osinbajo To Meet Buhari For Only 5 Minutes In London / Presidential Candidate Targets $4trn National Economic Growth / OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.