Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths (53804 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Lilcentt(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
is this one normal at all
one nigeria kor

4 Likes

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Thobiy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Falz tell them, it is one Nigeria
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Quinn22(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
You got it all wrong!
It's united we fall, divided we stand!
hisroyalrealnes:
United we stand....devided we fall.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by SUGARDADDY55(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
OK. we hear
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, Nigeria is not one and it has never been.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by smardray(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Caming dan is the best thinz toe doe
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LordVoldemort(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
repogirl:
One Nigeria for mouth only.

Your profile says a lot about you.

Lazzy blogger plus mischief maker = socially irresponsible
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Hydrolysis(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
yawns
angry
anywhere check my signature and get updated cool
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by seunlly(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
MDsambo:
Cam dan bros, there is nothing like one Nigeria.
how many Nigeria son
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
E
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by GeneralOjukwu: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017

As usual, Afonja saving the derriere of IPOB.

Soyinka & Adebanjo for Biafra ( when Ojukwu don' pick race), Fajuyi for Ironsi ( when ZIK don run comot). ..FFK& Fayose for Nnamdi Kanu (when all Ndigbo were hiding for potopoto)

No wonder IPOB be the best footballers, them sabi run pass anyone cheesy!
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
oviejnr:
*fixed
thanks.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
All these kids of yesterday. Coming out and trying to mend what their fathers couldn't.

”We are one nigeria" is rubbish. Nigeria can never be one.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Quinn22:
You got it all wrong!
It's united we fall, divided we stand!
OK...
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by henryhemon(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
lifestyle1:
He is fighting for his own interest!

Quick question.

Would you relocate to the east if Nigerian government grant Biafra freedom ?

Do you know the number of easterners outside the east? I went home during Easter holidays and most young men are looking for ways to port,aside business which thrives in the East,I would say nothing else works there......for Those whose career isn't in business,They 're definitely going to suffer more. I'm sure most people wouldn't want to go back to the East,this isn't from a bias mind,I'm Easterner if things were good some of us wouldn't go to Cyprus or even South Africa. Let's face the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nwakaumu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonjas. Are known unity beggers, I wasn't suprised.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Pavore9: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
lifestyle1:
He is fighting for his own interest!

Quick question.

Would you relocate to the east if Nigerian government grant Biafra freedom ?

I will not relocate but continue my visits as l have always had.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Innov8ve1: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
lol one Nigeria

Amber Rose sets Instagram on early morning fire, with her red hot body

http://naijadailyfeed..co.uk/2017/06/amber-rose-sets-instagram-on-early_9.html

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by BornAgainMay: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
flawlessjimmy:
Keyboards warriors, oya start attacking him!!

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by miqos02(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by whitebeard(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Donbosco46:
This issue big pass you no be notice me matter be this.we are good to go so forget that together for now.
go nah, or are u waiting for KANU..!!

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Reuben07(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
mars123:
One Nigeria kini You no dey discussion with your papa?
e surprising me oo

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Upgradedentity: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yes oo, one love, one unity and one Nigeria.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by deedeedeee2: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
There is nothing like one nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself and open your damn eyes.
We dont like ourselves!
If we are one, we wont have to say it.
I have never heard of "one yoruba" before. Neither have i heard of "one igbo" or "one hausa". We are saying this because we know deep inside that we are only one, but are trying to convince ourselves that we are.
Let us face reality

2 Likes

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by tbliss22(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
United we stand....devided we fall.....

Even united we are not developing....
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by wtfcoded: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Such an arsehole.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by wtfcoded: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Such an arsehole. angry
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by BookerT8: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
The last time I checked,there is nothing like one Nigeria
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Terver90: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
l refuse to take sides on this issue but the truth be told too much of injustice in my dear Nigeria is hatching it's eggshells. I am tiv. If you ask now every body will want to point accusing finger

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Everything still seems like a joke to me..i remember the day I read about the Hutu's and Tutsi's in Rwanda and I was like "thank God I'm not from Rwanda". Now something like that is about to unfold before my very eyes sad

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by bitcoinvin(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrMystrO:
Supported. As Much as I know Things are in Shambles in This country, I still Believe there is Hope for our Future And The Next Generation Holds That Future Because This Current Generation Will surely Pass Away So All We Owe The Next Generation is To Preserve The Unity of this Country. Unity Is Power And For that, The unity Of this Country Has To be Preserved By all Means! Thank You.

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.