Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths (53807 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by StarPlayer: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
Who is Falz

one Nigeria pls
Why are girls always treacherous like this, you're igbo and you preaching one Nigeria angry
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by NothingDoMe: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
localblood:
Dis country just dey wave embarassed
God!!! I no go relocate go ghana like this :( sad
loool.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by repogirl(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Your profile says a lot about you.

Lazzy blogger plus mischief maker = socially irresponsible
so call the Police.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by bitcoinvin(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by franklingud(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Falz cam up.

Nigeria is not conducive for us.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LordVoldemort(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
repogirl:
so call the Police.

Your conscience will arrest you someday
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Boyooosa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:
one naija remaineth d greatest scam from Ancestors

falz no worries

wen we need u in ph u go get visa
fraud! ph is not part of biafra.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by SORTER: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
BIAFRA OR WAR.

NDIGBO : Nigeria is no place to live. It's a Zoo!
NIGERIA : Please stay with us as brothers. We're meant to be together.
NDIGBO : No way! We have been MARGINALIZED for too long . We must leave for our promised land.
NIGERIA : We can't just sit back and watch you leaving us. Stay please!
NDIGBO : Stay where? This Zoo? You MUST let us go else there would be war!
NIGERIA : Okay! Where would you go now if I let you leave?
NDIGBO :God's own land, B-I-A-F-R-A!!!!!!!!!
NIGERIA : Alright, you have 90 days to pack up your luggage and leave right away.
NDIGBO : We cannot LEAVE because we have spent about 44 trillion naira to develop Nigeria.

taylor88:

falz no worries

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by DianaJ(f): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Plssssz falz there is nothing like on Nigeria shocked
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by repogirl(f): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Your conscience will arrest you someday
And then thunder will fall abi?

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Bonimoney(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's unfortunate that at a time every ethnic nationality in the country are standing up to be counted we the Idoma ethnic nationality are busy at each other's throat.
And adage says when two brothers fight to death their land would be taken over by strangers. And that is what will happen to Idoma ethnic nationality if we don't swallow our individual pride and harness our efforts at the actualization of an independence from majority tribes.
My question had and will always be, must we play second fiddle to other tribes when we the middle belt minorities have all it takes to stand on our own?
Biafra is out to protect the interest of Igbo's and igbos alone, same is oduduwa- Yoruba, Niger delta-ijaws, Mosop-ogonis etc.
The one north is a big joke which we know will not favour us because it is only the Hausa Fulani interest that is being served.
Why can't the northern minorities(middle belt) emulate the southern minorities in actualization of their own identity.
A wise man said, if you don't pursue your dreams, another person would hire you to actualize his.
Its time to stand out and not try to fit into a place we don't belong.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LordIsaac(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
One Nigeria is the ideal...one Nijeriya is what is on ground!

2 Likes

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Bonimoney(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just got this provocative post from a pastor friend:

[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#‎SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#‎SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUAL, PASS ON THIS INFO!

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LordIsaac(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bonimoney:
It's unfortunate that at a time every ethnic nationality in the country are standing up to be counted we the Idoma ethnic nationality are busy at each other's throat.
And adage says when two brothers fight to death their land would be taken over by strangers. And that is what will happen to Idoma ethnic nationality if we don't swallow our individual pride and harness our efforts at the actualization of an independence from majority tribes.
My question had and will always be, must we play second fiddle to other tribes when we the middle belt minorities have all it takes to stand on our own?
Biafra is out to protect the interest of Igbo's and igbos alone, same is oduduwa- Yoruba, Niger delta-ijaws, Mosop-ogonis etc.
The one north is a big joke which we know will not favour us because it is only the Hausa Fulani interest that is being served.
Why can't the northern minorities(middle belt) emulate the southern minorities in actualization of their own identity.
A wise man said, if you don't pursue your dreams, another person would hire you to actualize his.
Its time to stand out and not try to fit into a place we don't belong.
The thing is you are only "Middle Belts" because of One Nijeriya. Now that the Nijeriya is about to be dissolved, is that title "Middle Belt" still applicable? Obviously, your region would be at the receiving end of this fiasco as your governors are a sorry set of folks!
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by greatermax77(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
There is nothing like one Nigeria, Btw, have you seen or heared any other country one is attached to her name?
North used tribalism to distroy Nigeria
Tribalism/ethnicism is what brought indemic corruption in Nigeria
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by londoner: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
lifestyle1:
He is fighting for his own interest!

Quick question.

Would you relocate to the east if Nigerian government grant Biafra freedom ?

No he isn't, Falz knows what it is to live in a multicultural country/city so he knows it is possible to live with other tribes peacefully.

To answer your question, I would keep my Nigerian passport and apply for a visa to the SE if I needed to. Growing up in a multicultural city I'm drawn to places with variety. Mono-cultured places actually bore me. I would rather an improved version of Nigeria over Biafra any day.

The FG are the ones that can calm things down by genuinely looking at strengthening regions and being inclusive. To date I don't think the government has SINCERELY considered restructuring Nigeria to foster an actual national identity.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Mrjo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
lifestyle1:
He is fighting for his own interest!
Quick question.
Would you relocate to the east if Nigerian government grant Biafra freedom ?
nt must, he has right to live abroad
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by FrankGiel: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
trustyshoess:
Let's have a peaceful referendum like civilized countries. I just don't like the idea of forcing people to be part of a country they don't want. No dragging of random states either. Igbo states only then a referendum for states surrounding biafra to see who wants to join them. Then whoever is from other states that want to be a biafran can go and apply for biafran visa/passport.
It's not by force
I know what I'll say will be misconstrued wrongly, but I'll still say it.. Referendum cannot be done where majority of a populace are illiterate.. I got no time for political correctness..

In a country where peoples votes can be easily be influenced by #500, is that a people u want to trust with something as critical as a referendum.

In a place like the south East where massive rigging exists, will u entrust something as critical as a referendum there??

In a country where the people driving the referendum are evil men, who can kill their fellow man if they Do not want to break out. Are those people u want to entrust with a referendum..people that will kill u for merely stating u don't support Biafra.

Will I trust My life with greedy people that have no business, family or anything outside 'Biafra' land to decide my future. They have nothing at stake, I have everything at stake.. They have no right to decide my future.. A selfish majority is NOT a majority, if not a MOB will be right.

Nigerians are not developed for anything like a referendum.. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Antoeni(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Soft talk ,Weldone sir.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by talk2emma: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Referendum we stand Nigeria is a scam
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by chidooh1: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:

falz no worries

bye bye

we love u, but Arewa loves u more
I already clicked like button, but u really made me laugh
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Obason22(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
he is not serious at all
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by sekem: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
One nigeria wetin?

Abeg leave that thin

give me biafra or give me nothing

On biafra we stand
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Waleola824: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Do u think the igbos in he North are happy to leave the North?? Ask them and hear what they will tell u. We have millions of Igbo here with their multi million investment, ask Viviano, Ucheson, chuks, Andy and sir P in Kaduna they will tell u No way. Where will they start from. They rather die than to leave their business. But those hooligans in the East that don't have any future are there happy because they don't have any thing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by achi4u(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
United we stand....devided we fall.....
Exactly!
When we fall we will get up again.

One Nigeria is an enemy of progress.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wehdone sah but yu really need toe cam dan sah.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Mrjo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
with all this facts, tell me why they will nt ban u?
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by achi4u(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Waleola824:
Do u think the igbos in he North are happy to leave the North?? Ask them and hear what they will tell u. We have millions of Igbo here with their multi million investment, ask Viviano, Ucheson, chuks, Andy and sir P in Kaduna they will tell u No way. Where will they start from. They rather die than to leave their business. But those hooligans in the East that don't have any future are there happy because they don't have any thing to loose.
Any cash made in the North is not money to me unless you reinvest 80% of that money down East.
Any house built in the North is for Northerners and I will be the last person to have pity on that person.
Ask yourself how many houses did Northerners built in the East.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by achi4u(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Everything still seems like a joke to me..i remember the day I read about the Hutu's and Tutsi's in Rwanda and I was like "thank God I'm not from Rwanda". Now something like that is about to unfold before my very eyes sad
Anyone who read about Rwanda genocide and 'sometimes in April' will understand what you mean.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by vinjustice(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
localblood:
Dis country just dey wave embarassed
God!!! I no go relocate go ghana like this sad sad
as if dem no get their wahala too...just don't come back when you are gone
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Talk like a learned person that you are...
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by WIZDOM081(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
They should just go their side

BUT

What of Igbo's students for northern side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos / Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.