Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths (53806 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
FrankGiel:
I know what I'll say will be misconstrued wrongly, but I'll still say it.. Referendum cannot be done where majority of a populace are illiterate.. I got no time for political correctness..

In a country where peoples votes can be easily be influenced by #500, is that a people u want to trust with something as critical as a referendum.

In a place like the south East where massive rigging exists, will u entrust something as critical as a referendum there??

In a country where the people driving the referendum are evil men, who can kill their fellow man if they Do not want to break out. Are those people u want to entrust with a referendum..people that will kill u for merely stating u don't support Biafra.

Will I trust My life with greedy people that have no business, family or anything outside 'Biafra' land to decide my future. They have nothing at stake, I have everything at stake.. They have no right to decide my future.. A selfish majority is NOT a majority, if not a MOB will be right.

Nigerians are not developed for anything like a referendum.. Simple

What you're saying makes a whole lot of sense. It's such a shame that we can't conduct a simple referendum fairly in Nigeria
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by frankobinnafrank(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
me my self I haf shoz to switch to IPOB county family and friends
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by guttentag(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrMystrO:
Supported. As Much as I know Things are in Shambles in This country, I still Believe there is Hope for our Future And The Next Generation Holds That Future Because This Current Generation Will surely Pass Away So All We Owe The Next Generation is To Preserve The Unity of this Country. Unity Is Power And For that, The unity Of this Country Has To be Preserved By all Means! Thank You.

Are u currently in Nigeria ?
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
What were u guys expecting Falz to say? That Nigeria should split,? That would be detrimental to his image ...most celebrities are so quiet about this issue because they wouldn't want to be found wanting for any reason... Whether they support it or not is within them. All these will surely come to an end.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by HammerEvery(f): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
The precondition for peace in the muslim north have always been dependent on how much the southerners can surrender their political birthrights to the hausa/fulanis? Is that really 'PEACE' in the real sense?

They think they can continue to armtwist the Christian south with threats of violence? To hell with the cursed Almajiris!

Let them start the violence first. It's the excuse that Biafran nationalists are praying for. They will pay dearly this time.

Let everyone go in peace but if you maintain there must be war, well Biafrans, the Christians south and even the Christian Middle belt are not afraid.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by KHALIFORNIA(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
falz.. there is no camming Dan... there is nothing like one Nigeria oo....
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by AlanTuringAI: 4:33am On Jun 11, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:
South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.
South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.
SOUTHEAST and SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.
South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.
North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.
North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.
North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.
FCT 2 Reps.
GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.
More facts coming...
INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)
North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receives a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.
South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.
South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.
More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.
The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.
Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 Southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.
The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
In as much as we agree that the contraption called Nigeria favours the North only, you don't have to fabricate things to make you and your kinsmen feel good. How would you put up this blatant lie that South East accounts for 25.07% of Oil production in Nigeria while the South West accounts for a meagre 3.97%. Do you know that oil production in Ondo state alone in the South West is more than the entire oil production in the South East? That's a fact I can furnish you with proof instead of this lie you put up here. In actual fact, the South East accounts for less than 3% of Nigeria's oil production.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by labi1977(m): 5:38am On Jun 11, 2017
lifestyle1:
He is fighting for his own interest!

Quick question.

Would you relocate to the east if Nigerian government grant Biafra freedom ?

bro ep me ask dem, I seriously doubt it, dey will stay in our regions as usual, also

1) who will maintain der infrastructure, us ?
2) will dey b better of financially cos dey'l never go with oil
3) last Biafra came with disaster, is it wise to do it again ??
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by buchilino(m): 5:42am On Jun 11, 2017
lifestyle1:
Quick question.
I AGREE, IT'S ALL ABOUT INTEREST IN DIS COUNTRY.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by enniefamzy(f): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2017
repogirl:
One Nigeria for mouth only.
God bless you jare... one Nigeria kor, one Africa ni

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LifeCoachAndre: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2017
I doubt if it would make sense to relocate to east in the short run....

The most lucrative location for hustlers, entertainers and professionals is Lagos.

The most churchy location is Lagos

The most developed and planned location is Abuja

The tourism center is cross rivers

The agricultural hurb is the north

The most valued natural resource is in south south

The south east has trade and commerce but they need supplies from other region.

That's why I laugh when they agitate for Biafra. Its a suicide mission. Once they get Biafra the first major fight is leadership...thats when nnamdi kalu will suddenly realise his goof....Wen the assassinations and kidnaps starts.

The south east is better off developing their location for premium relevance and a well structured leadership before contemplating break out

lifestyle1:

Quick question.

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LifeCoachAndre: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Your conscience will arrest you someday

classic response....I wud not have tot of a better response in years. I doubt if it will be countered. One of those responses that gives you goose bumps and prompts soul searching at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LifeCoachAndre: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
I know what I'll say will be misconstrued wrongly, but I'll still say it.. Referendum cannot be done where majority of a populace are illiterate.. I got no time for political correctness..

In a country where peoples votes can be easily be influenced by #500, is that a people u want to trust with something as critical as a referendum.

In a place like the south East where massive rigging exists, will u entrust something as critical as a referendum there??

In a country where the people driving the referendum are evil men, who can kill their fellow man if they Do not want to break out. Are those people u want to entrust with a referendum..people that will kill u for merely stating u don't support Biafra.

Will I trust My life with greedy people that have no business, family or anything outside 'Biafra' land to decide my future. They have nothing at stake, I have everything at stake.. They have no right to decide my future.. A selfish majority is NOT a majority, if not a MOB will be right.

Nigerians are not developed for anything like a referendum.. Simple

Very correct, you just hit the nail on the head, I will also replicate the same opinion on the democracy we claim to be practising.... majority of the masses that vote are either influenced or lack adequate articulation to make well informed selections.

I keep on saying this ...the day we realise our attempt at democracy is scam is the day we get our redemption.

The country should be run by CAREFULLY selected intelligent visionaries equipped with resources to instill systemic discipline. Everyday we remain in this scam the more the country is decaying until a point of....

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by LifeCoachAndre: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
HammerEvery:
The precondition for peace in the muslim north have always been dependent on how much the southerners can surrender their political birthrights to the hausa/fulanis? Is that really 'PEACE' in the real sense?

They think they can continue to armtwist the Christian south with threats of violence? To hell with the cursed Almajiris!

Let them start the violence first. It's the excuse that Biafran nationalists are praying for. They will pay dearly this time.

Let everyone go in peace but if you maintain there must be war, well Biafrans, the Christians south and even the Christian Middle belt are not afraid.

Hmm...are you speaking for yourself or for all the groups you have mentioned, as you dey form Rambo, am not sure you will turn up wen d fight starts....smart nations have begun to realise that economic dominance is a better strategy in warfare....Lagos/Swest alone has over 50% of the nation's GDP....with their economic power, influence, cordination... they can overrun the country like the raid on Entebbe...it's easy to speak about fighting and violence but the stronger man just watches and let's his handiwork and wealth capacity speak for him
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Griffon(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2017
trustyshoess:
Let's have a peaceful referendum like civilized countries. I just don't like the idea of forcing people to be part of a country they don't want. No dragging of random states either. Igbo states only then a referendum for states surrounding biafra to see who wants to join them. Then whoever is from other states that want to be a biafran can go and apply for biafran visa/passport.
It's not by force

I'd like to send you a PM.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Griffon:

I'd like to send you a PM.
Okay sure
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Griffon(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
trustyshoess:

Okay sure

You might encounter difficulties replying me via this account. The mail to reply to is Iammcsinclair@gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by MrMystrO(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
guttentag:

Are u currently in Nigeria ?

Yes I am sir
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Griffon:

You might encounter difficulties replying me via this account. The mail to reply to is Iammcsinclair@gmail.com

Cheers.
Okay will do! smiley
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Sicario47(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mrbigman1:
One Nigeria is a crime against humanity!!!!

Tell them I said so.

Lotabanu, Ala abuzihi otuo!!!
Bros oya show me the sense in what you posted. Apoda agba
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Mrbigman1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sicario47:

Bros oya show me the sense in what you posted. Apoda agba

Go show ur papa, him fit find d sense.

Mind ur biness boy.

Am not here for jokers like u.

Say ur own and lemme say mine.

Dnt interfere with my deals.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by FrankGiel: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
LifeCoachAndre:

Very correct, you just hit the nail on the head, I will also replicate the same opinion on the democracy we claim to be practising.... majority of the masses that vote are either influenced or lack adequate articulation to make well informed selections.

I keep on saying this ...the day we realise our attempt at democracy is scam is the day we get our redemption.

The country should be run by CAREFULLY selected intelligent visionaries equipped with resources to instill systemic discipline. Everyday we remain in this scam the more the country is decaying until a point of....
Very true
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by FrankGiel: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
achi4u:
Any cash made in the North is not money to me unless you reinvest 80% of that money down East.
Any house built in the North is for Northerners and I will be the last person to have pity on that person.
Ask yourself how many houses did Northerners built in the East.
Northerners did not build houses in the East largely because Easterners have made It difficult..

Igbos have thousands of houses in Kaduna, kano ,nassarawa, Abuja, sokoto.. Hausa's accommodate.. Same with Yoruba's.. There are many places in the south East where its an aberration to give land to anyone from another ethnic group..
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Sicario47(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Go show ur papa, him fit find d sense.

Mind ur biness boy.

Am not here for jokers like u.

Say ur own and lemme say mine.

Dnt interfere with my deals.
Obviously, you're mad. Very mad shocked cool
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by achi4u(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
FrankGiel:

Northerners did not build houses in the East largely because Easterners have made It difficult..

Igbos have thousands of houses in Kaduna, kano ,nassarawa, Abuja, sokoto.. Hausa's accommodate.. Same with Yoruba's.. There are many places in the south East where its an aberration to give land to anyone from another ethnic group..
Bros na lie joor.
The Hausas and other ethnic groups of Nigeria are afraid of East Simple. They fear that what happened to Igbos during the 60's will happen to them.
Again Hausas are developers and their culture is somehow not Modern.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by Mrbigman1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sicario47:

Obviously, you're mad. Very mad shocked cool

I forgive u.
Re: Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths by FrankGiel: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2017
achi4u:
Bros na lie joor.
The Hausas and other ethnic groups of Nigeria are afraid of East Simple. They fear that what happened to Igbos during the 60's will happen to them.
Again Hausas are developers and their culture is somehow not Modern.
lol. Let's say Hausa's are afraid to develop, what of The Yoruba's?? Why are they also not buying and building properties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) / Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.