Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,650 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! (5503 Views)

8 Facts About The New UNILAG VC, Says He Accepts Appointment As Call To Service / Study In Denmark: 8 Facts You Need To Know / 8 'facts' About The Human Body Debunked By Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
1. coffee can ward off depression.

2. sugar is as bad for you as cigarette.

3. chewing gum boosts your brain power.

4. less than one percent of bacteria cause disease.

5. An hour sleep could make you happier than 60, 000 dollars.

6. stretching before running may lower your endurance level.

7. cash machine(ATM) are as dirty as public toilet.

8. women are nine times more likely to suffer from a broken heart.

source: @didyouknowpage on Instagram

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by taylor88(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
source
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:
source
it's there

2 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
that ATM one thou

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Friedyokes: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
No.5 Nah 22mill be dat oh

7 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Outofsync(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
An hour sleep could make you happier than 60, 000 dollars

You are clearly insane. 60000 dollars is almost 20 million naira.
If they talk say make I no sleep for a month Sef I go do am.

Happiness oshi wo, will happiness put food on my table

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Outofsync:

if you call me insane just because I shared some culled facts on a public forum then I wonder what you are. you seem to go berserk at the mention of money. Poverty na bastard! God will help you.

11 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by kenny1795(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sirhethat12:

if you call me insane just because I shared some culled facts on a public forum then I wonder what you are. you seem to go berserk at the mention of money. Poverty na bastard! God will help you.
u actually took it serious? Are u Nigerian?? Well here in Nigeria calling names is overlooked or taken as a compliment. E.g "guy u d mad to finish dah food only you?" Then d reply "u be mumu na.sitdown der d talk"

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by spreado(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sirhethat12:

sayin poverty na bastard as if you wont sacrifice 1 hour sleep for $60,000

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
spreado:

sayin poverty na bastard as if you wont sacrifice 1 hour sleep for $60,000

na WA oo, is English that hard? 1 hour of sleep COULD make you happier, COULD ooo

3 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
kenny1795:
u actually took it serious? Are u Nigerian?? Well here in Nigeria calling names is overlooked or taken as a compliment. E.g "guy u d mad to finish dah food only you?" Then d reply "u be mumu na.sitdown der d talk"

lol funny you.

Anyway I'm not a Nigerian o. I'm half biafran And half afonjan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by ikbnice(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Which yeye sleep dem dey talk... D one I don dey sleep all diz years nko. Gimme $1000 and I won't sleep for a day

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by spreado(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sirhethat12:

na WA oo, is English that hard? 1 hour of sleep COULD make you happier, COULD ooo

i was not referring to your "1 hour of sleep could make make you happier" read my mention again
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by iykofias(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
I will sacrifice 3weeks sleep for 60k dollars shocked

Come to think of it

Who happiness epp, mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

lol funny you.

cheesy cheesy grin grin BIAFRAFONJA

5 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Alitair(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2017

No. 5 though, is it the sleep after getting the $60,000 abi the sleep an hour before you collect the $60k?

Somehow the only joyful thing there is the $60k...

9 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2017
copy copy

copied from Stella's blog

Idiat
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by LMandela(m): 5:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Alitair:

No. 5 though, is it the sleep after getting the $60,000 abi the sleep an hour before you collect the $60k?

Somehow the only joyful thing there is the $60k...
On Point!

I know a lotta fellaz hustling so hard that sleeping becomes a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 5:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Okoh1:
copy copy

copied from Stella's blog

Idiat

*smh* Mr man Stella also culled those facts from 'did you know page' how can I give her credit for it when she is not the creator of the memes? I had to give it to the real owner. and I even wrote mine in words so I can't possibly give her credit for it. Abeg shift make I see road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2017
spreado:

i was not referring to your "1 hour of sleep could make make you happier" read my mention again

oh! I said poverty is a bastard not because he said he can sacrifice his sleep but because he called me insane. His blood just dey hot at the mention of money without cooling down to digest the post. of course a typical Nigerian will sacrifice sleep for such huge amount of money but why call me insane because of that?

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by phrankie00: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
In my opinion number 5 was just to over emphasiase the importance of the main point which is "an hour sleep" i dont believe he ment that literarily wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by tydi(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Friedyokes:
No.5 Nah 22mill be dat oh

and the op is telling us that sleeping will make us happier
I think the op needs default settings in his brain

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Outofsync:

lol,no vex
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by seunlly(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Chaii op u need cane.
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2017
seunlly:
Chaii op u need cane.

come and beat me I'm in my house. *ntoi*

also no 5 said it COULD make you happier. not that it will. imagine someone like Mark Zuckerberg. let's assume he's been working for two days non stop, then just as he was about to sleep a friend called him and was like 'hey Mark, abeg show for my side I wan dash you 60k dollars, I for send am but I don miss you and I wan see your face' yes he will be happy bouh that money coming his way, but he most probably would feel happier if he could be allowed to sleep before heading out to get the money.

moral of the story 1: The fact didn't say you should sacrifice money for the sleep, but its just saying if you are given both at a certain time, either the same time or different time,the sleep could make you happier than the money.

moral lesson 2: you will get to a point in your life where money will no longer be everything. example Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and our amiable constituted authorities. with these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that an hour sleep could make you happier than 60 K dollars, thank you. lol
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by kenny1795(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

lol funny you.

lol your case is different. But come to think of it, if there z ever a split, u r safe on both sides.
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by vicben27(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

lol funny you.

make you dy deciev urself

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by babablogger: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls i'm ready to trade my 8hours sleep daily for 60,000 dollars.
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by odijeks(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

it cannor could anything jaree... what type of fact is that one undecided. Op, You wey share the thread, reason am na.
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by odijeks(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

come and beat me I'm in my house. *ntoi*

also no 5 said it COULD make you happier. not that it will. imagine someone like Mark Zuckerberg. let's assume he's been working for two days non stop, then just as he was about to sleep a friend called him and was like 'hey Mark, abeg show for my side I wan dash you 60k dollars, I for send am but I don miss you and I wan see your face' yes he will be happy bouh that money coming his way, but he most probably would feel happier if he could be allowed to sleep before heading out to get the money.

moral of the story 1: The fact didn't say you should sacrifice money for the sleep, but its just saying if you are given both at a certain time, either the same time or different time,the sleep could make you happier than the money.

moral lesson 2: you will get to a point in your life where money will no longer be everything. example Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and our amiable constituted authorities. with these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that an hour sleep could make you happier than 60 K dollars, thank you. lol
lols, your story didn't cut it. Zuckerberg and Dangote would send one of their numerous drivers to go get the money while they get their beauty sleep. That's why the drivers and pa's are paid that much. Money no dey belleful o, go and ask Jay Z grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Easiest Way To Move To Canada / Atbu 2017/2018 Aspirant Thread / Universities And How Their Students Are Called.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.