Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! (5524 Views)

8 Facts About The New UNILAG VC, Says He Accepts Appointment As Call To Service / Study In Denmark: 8 Facts You Need To Know / 8 'facts' About The Human Body Debunked By Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
odijeks:
lols, your story didn't cut it. Zuckerberg and Dangote would send one of their numerous drivers to go get the money while they get their beauty sleep. That's why the drivers and pa's are paid that much. Money no dey belleful o, go and ask Jay Z grin

did you miss the part where I said 'I would have sent it but I miss you so I want you to come get it yourself so I can see your face'

go back and read the story jhor.
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:
1. coffee can ward off depression.

2. sugar is as bar for you as cigarette.

3. chewing gum boosts your brain power.

4. less than one percent of bacteria cause disease.

5. An hour sleep could make you happier than 60, 000 dollars.

6. stretching before running may lower your endurance level.

7. cash machine(ATM) are as dirty as public toilet.

8. women are nine times more likely to suffer from a broken heart.

source: @didyouknowpage on Instagram

Anytime u wake of from a sleep that's not night I hate that I slept and it sickens me..
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by bossrillboss: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
nedubest:
Wanna join Foston Records? call or whatsapp 08182332707 or email us @musikfoston@gmail.com
foston record ko patoranking ni...Mtchewwwwwww
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by ktj19(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:
How true is number 3
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who happiness help
Outofsync:
An hour sleep could make you happier than 60, 000 dollars

You are clearly insane. 60000 dollars is almost 20 million naira.

If they talk say make I no sleep for a month Sef I go do am.

Happiness oshi wo, will happiness put food on my table
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by odijeks(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

did you miss the part where I said 'I would have sent it but I miss you so I want you to come get it yourself so I can see your face'

go back and read the story jhor.
that no. 5 is not just unbelievable but unrealistic. I can't see how it makes sense...even to the rich sef, it doesn't
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Outofsync:
An hour sleep could make you happier than 60, 000 dollars

You are clearly insane. 60000 dollars is almost 20 million naira.

If they talk say make I no sleep for a month Sef I go do am.

Happiness oshi wo, will happiness put food on my table
grin grin leave d mumu girl. Kids everywhere
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by napoleon77(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:
1. coffee can ward off depression. Doing what to coffee? Looking at it? Stepping on it? Drinking it?

2. sugar is as bar for you as cigarette. As bar?

5. An hour sleep could make you happier than 60, 000 dollars. says who?

8. women are nine times more likely to suffer from a broken heart. than

Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by CuddleBear(f): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Sirhethat12:

chewgum boosts brain power while doing more damage to your carvial gum
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Sirhethat12(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=napoleon77 post=57429507][/quote]

1. looking at it
2. yes as bar
5. says the rich people. A poor person will definitely find that hard to believe
7. yes cash machine
8. Than a goat
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by Mayorranking1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
1 Hour Sleep? You Need Advice From Yahoo Boys.
Re: 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! by streem26: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
1. coffee can ward off depression

I have become slightly addicted to coffee this stressful year. My doctor told me to lay off of it, since i have trouble sleeping, but i gave up since it didn’t seem to make a difference. I used to only drink it about twice a week, but recently i got cozzy espresso maker I’ve been making cappuccinos everyday, and i’ve noticed the biggest difference! I have so much more energy throughout the day, and i’ve been much happier. I’m sure this effect will wane after a few weeks, but for now its nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Check My JAMB Result! See What It Shows When I Try To Log In / Lecturer Resorts To Hawking Potatoes To Survive In Uyo (photos) / UNIBEN Student Killed In Ghastly Motor Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.