Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta (1635 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans / Official From German Government Address Biafrans In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by frankdoz25: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
The indigenous people of BIAFRA under the Leadership of Nnamdi Kanu in a supreme commandment through his deputy director UCHE MEOFOR ON radio BIAFRA London 102.1 on 9th June 2017 commanded That every BIAFRA whether Niger Delta or igbo should quickly come back home from north to their Promise land BIAFRA . This commandment is given in other to avoid REPETATION OF 1966 BIAFRA massacre that took about 50000 BIAFRA lives. Amadu Bello and Sultans of Sokoto in 1966 deceived our fathers that " they will protect BIAFRANS in north with last drop of their Blood" which later took "first drop of BIAFRA blood" Don't listen to anybody that he or she will protect you when they can not stop fulani herdsmen killings in your town. Northerners used their youth to say their mind, just Go to any motor part nearby you will see CHISCO MOTOR free of charge, no payment of transport fair because we love our selves more than any country on earth. "Ukpana ukpoko gburu nti tiri ya ". Come lets Build BIAFRA
Come lets vote in BIAFRA election
Come lets have everlasting peace in BIAFRA. SHARE AND SAVE LIFE NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by Nengak: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
In the year 1966 you have already killed those guys via Nzeogu.

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by clingtonpaul(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
seriously dats d best thing for all zones.go home wen things settle u decide nxt.Permit me to remind you
how the administrator of old Eastern region,
Odumegwu Ojukwu, entered into a deal in 1966
with Col.Hassan Usman Katsina, the
administrator of old Northern region that
Easterners living in the North will be returned
safely to the East, ditto Northerners residing in
the East. Northerners were returned to the
North in one piece. Even their armed men were
not disarmed. But, Easterners were returned in
body bags. Even pregnant women were
reportedly cut open and their foetuses sent back
to the land of permanent silence. The killing
kicked off in the compound of the same col.
Hassan who gave Ojukwu his word.believe wen personalities or authority assures security.I look at kaduna issue.d herdsmen issue,milltant issues,bokoharam issue,biafra issue, name dem .collatral failure.

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by xamuel17(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm proudly Biafran!
I can see the promise Land ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by Justuceleague2: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol soon DSS will gbab this fucker because some eddots are broadcasting in his Name

He no consyn me sha
Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by pazienza(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if IPOB is out of touch with realities on ground?
What do they mean by Niger Deltan Biafrans? These people should stop bringing ridicule to Ndiigbo biko.

Someone should talk to Uche Meofor, if they obstinately pursue this their unreasonable stance of including non Ethnic Igbos in the Biafran movement, they would lose genuine Igbo supporters and their movement would die a gradual but surely death.

A wise man restrategizes his stance and moves according to prevalent conditions on ground.

Uche Meofor and co should stop bringing Ndiigbo to ridicule.
The ultimatum was meant for Igbos alone, not other groups, if we can't accept this fact and work around it, if we can't even tell ourselves the truth, how do we intend to progress as a people.

Biko, odikodi jili ire ya guo eze ya onu.
Ndiigbo, ka anyi malu ife for once.

10 Likes

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by binsanni(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok noted•• lets see were the game will surely ends
Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
As expected jor! It won't be wise for them to stay bck... Northerns no dey hear come after go o
Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Igbos should come back ,forget all this Niger Delta talk abeg. Why are we even begging them to come back? If they want to remain there and die,fine.
Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by Pavarottii(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Me am a Niger deltan. I don tire for this marriage since.

So Wat do the SS people thibk. That they won't touch dem? My brothers a fulani sees a bayelsan, rivers., akwa ibom and other SS states as ibo people ooo.

They call us us ibo ooo. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by sweetrace(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Supreme commandment? I hope the Igbos have read animal farm.
Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by Mujtahida: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
sweetrace:
Supreme commandment? I hope the Igbos have read animal farm.
Napoleon is always right!

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta by blazingstar: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Nnmadi Kanu..

dilector of comedy grin

(1) (Reply)

Current Happenings In Onitsha And Asaba / We Only Received N1.2bn In Three Years- Aso Rock Clinic / Presidency Reacts As Jonathan Is 'ashamed' Nigeria’s Now Cited As Bad Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.