Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire (74995 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by delishpot: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wish them only the best.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by greymiles: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Padiga:
If tribal warfare is all you have, there are many people who have meaningless contributions to this thread.

SWERVE.

And your English is annoying.
Shaaarap.
sluggish sheep

Red mud idiota

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Okoyiboz3: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
Useless dirty cowards.yorubas are slaves,they and there cowardice stinks.
I have never seen a brave and truthful yoruba. Person.

The only advance of the Biafran army made up of 5,000 Biafran soldiers in the civil war was led by a Yoruba man. Hd was defeated at Ore by another Yoruba man leading 500 Yoruba troops.

Benjamin Adekunle beat your fathers to stupor before the survivors surrendered their destiny into the hands of Olu Obasanjo.

The bravest man in Biafra ran away to Abidjan dressed like an olosho and left your fathers to die.

The lunatic came back to receive federal government pension for excellence in long-distance running.

Abakaliki to Abidjan no be beans. grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Enemyofpeace: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
VickyRotex:
*Singing* Iyawo abi ibeji, boluwa ba fe! kiss
Na that kind thing dey always sweet you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by JayB11(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
xamuel17:
wow! this is Lovely

meanwhile, I wanna use this medium to say this!

you hausas in biafra land , get ready to leave soon o and carry rochas okorohausa with you!

my friend Ebuka is already back from kano
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Enemyofpeace: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Igbos will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by whatofyou: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Still, I don't seem to get what the meaning of African and/or traditional attire are all about? You guessed good.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by DrSleekQas(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
you stole Prof. Okey Ndibe's pictures without his permission, this is intellectual theft
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2017
siie:
Wow! ..Now this is a real wedding, not those fake green passport wedding. grin cool
And how are you so sure? Just because they are close in age? It's very possible that the man has ulterior motives for marrying her
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by emynicedgreat: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2017
tribalism is seriously killing Nigeria × Stupid comments who told u that Yoruba is the best tribe well who will castigate his mothers soup Nobody. Nice outfit tho proudly Nija
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by zenithvlog: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHhQ-wciBY
this is the most lovely pics ever
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Litmus: 12:42am On Jun 11, 2017
African Attire my nether region. Nigerian Attire, you mean. Should Nigeria cease to exist, within ten years , Africa will abandon all the Africa pride renaissance began by Nigeria and then go on to embrace European stuff.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Naijaarchive(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The only advance of the Biafran army made up of 5,000 Biafran soldiers in the civil war was led by a Yoruba man. Hd was defeated at Ore by another Yoruba man leading 500 Yoruba troops.

Benjamin Adekunle beat your fathers to stupor before the survivors surrendered their destiny into the hands of Olu Obasanjo.

The bravest man in Biafra ran away to Abidjan dressed like an olosho and left your fathers to die.

The lunatic came back to receive federal government pension for excellence in long-distance running.

HA! SAVAGE grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by timilehin007(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Nicepoker:
like this man in this story....

According to Vanguard, Evans, a native of Anambra State, who have made billions over the seven years he operated his kidnapping ring, was apprehended at about 1pm.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/weeks-n30m-bounty-placed-head-notorious-kidnapper-arrested.html

fixed

thanks
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Lokoyen(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Knockout grin grin grin grin

funny thing about this yehyeh people is that, they just love trouble. Gone are the days we let them get away after insults now its 'fire 4 fire'

Awon omo iran ki ran!

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by mixter(m): 1:25am On Jun 11, 2017
All i can say is Excellent.
A lot of us needs to grow up and stop this tribal war. Whenever something good comes from us, Can we all have the courtesy of applauding and praising what good instead of your negative e-war.
Excellent again. May God bless their homes. I wish the! well in their endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by jbnm: 1:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Yoruba no dey carry last at all.hml

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by VickyRotex(f): 1:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na that kind thing dey always sweet you

Yes ke!!! tongue When your wife dey born her own twins? grin
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by londoner: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol is it because they are white that it's front page news? There are examples of this with every tribe. Do we not wear their white gowns and suits also at our weddings.....where is their​ fanfare for that?

Nowhere, because they don't give two shids lol

Please don't play yourself thinking they only do this when marrying a Yoruba. The way Africans feel themselves over common White people is embarrassing. If they are not gloating about them singing in their language it's wearing their clothes. Talk about inferiority complex disguised as pride lol.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Okoyiboz3: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2017
londoner:
Lol is it because they are white that it's front page news? There are examples of this with every tribe. Do we not wear their white gowns and suits also at our weddings.....where is their​ fanfare for that?

Nowhere, because they don't give two shids lol

Please don't play yourself thinking they only do this when marrying a Yoruba. The way Africans feel themselves over common White people is embarrassing. If they are not gloating about them singing in their language it's wearing their clothes. Talk about inferiority complex disguised as pride lol.

Isn't it ironic that this epistle is coming from someone with a moniker named 'Londoner'?

Physician, heal thyself.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by 9ja4show: 1:51am On Jun 11, 2017
SWRegion:
Yoruba Culture - Best of the Best. cool

Everybody own na the Best, leave story
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by 9ja4show: 1:54am On Jun 11, 2017
mixter:
A lot of us needs to grow up and stop this tribal war. Whenever something good comes from us, Can we all have the courtesy of applauding and praising what good instead of your negative e-war.
Excellent again. May God bless their homes. I wish the! well in their endeavors.

Unfortunately it's here to stay, the only place u won't hear afonja or Igbos is travel & investment forum & seun can't keep blocking people except he wants to run out of business cos almost everybody here display their stupidity
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by banmee(m): 2:08am On Jun 11, 2017
mixter:

There is nothing good about Nigeria. This is why people find anything to pull it down. And rightly so.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by MENTORCH(m): 2:51am On Jun 11, 2017
The white woman is young now, before people start saying it's only old people Nigerians marry.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by madridguy(m): 3:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by shonye11(m): 3:55am On Jun 11, 2017
[url]check[/http://zirahs.com/floating-fortune-on-lake-wannesee/] out this floating money house

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by gotnel: 3:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Eku orire, eyin iyawo koni mo eni.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by victorDanladi: 4:55am On Jun 11, 2017
hmmmm

West side till I die.

when the Oyinbos are talking of African attire,they are actually talking of yoruba dress.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by AleeDee(m): 5:12am On Jun 11, 2017
xamuel17:
wow! this is Lovely

meanwhile, I wanna use this medium to say this!

you hausas in biafra land , get ready to leave soon o and carry rochas okorohausa with you!

my friend Ebuka is already back from kano

U ppl re misunderstandin tins. Im frm d north and @ 1st I tot it wasnt ryt bt wen I analysed it I felt its jst an advise. U say u dnt like somethin den do away wit it. Infact, u ppl re suppose to even lv southwest too nd any region related to wat u refer to as ZOO. Pls I'm nt bein insultive or judgemental, jst sayin it as it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Kakamorufu(m): 5:21am On Jun 11, 2017
another blackness going going and almost gone. -1 Negro
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by bewla(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2017
StarBukola:
No tribe like Yoruba, ! Una rock jare!
are does eyinbo or albinos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit / "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.