Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire (74993 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by raphy(m): 6:10am On Jun 11, 2017
I wish them hpy married life.Yoruba cultures come first in Nigeria.the girl must HV known how to cook the guy favourite food during courtship.goodmorning ppl.hpy Sunday.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by sojikul(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

This marriage will end the day that white woman sees the man eat that slimy hydraulic soup called Ewedu.

In case you don't know Ewedu is a very popular leaf in the world , when you type "EWEDU" on wikipedia the result is this

Corchorus is a genus of about 40–100 species of flowering plants in the family Malvaceae, native to tropical and subtropical regions throughout the world.[1]

Different common names are used in different contexts, with jute applying to the fiber produced from the plant, and mallow-leaves for the leaves used as a vegetable.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by louisilva: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:

I dey tell you.

Meanwhile, any NCAN bus coming to this thread will get ACCIDENT.

We Yorubas are seriously cool cool
see as your ampit dey hang for the second dabing picture
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by uvalued(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
siie:
Wow! ..Now this is a real wedding, not those fake green passport wedding. grin cool

it looks natural not that fake green oassport ish
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Adet5(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2017
This guy no try @ll, many fine babes dey his home town for Igbeti in oyo state wey he fit marry nw.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by bareal(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Americans always with their over size dresses sha ....see suit like sack!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
And few years from now,the woman would file for divorce and cite irreconcilable difference
Then take half the properties of the man together with his children
And then his is back to reality

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2017
sar33:
Nigerian man Olugbenga Odesina tied the knot with his Oyinbo wife Carly McDonnell in a colourful event.The wedding was attended by guests from Nigeria, Australia,UK and all over the US. Such beautiful outfits people.

See photos after the cut..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-weds-his-oyinbo-wife-in.html

clearly this man never watch get out

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by intruxive(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Omo odua, everywia u go we gat it lockdown cool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2017
How would u feel if all white people Re wearing Nigerian attire? How would u feel when some like Rooney, Ronado and Gerrard are bearing Emeka, shola, Musa, the way we glorify oyibo people, the style, name and culture has place us as subordinate being. I cry for Africa

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Gbangbalicious: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2017
It is nice though, infact very cool. but talking about self-esteem, you continue doing this I dunno when a white man will stop seeing a black man as beneath. how many times have you seen in the new york times, or the daily mail with the caption "African man rocking a an italian made suit or any English attire" ehn? how many times has that made the front page? its high time we start giving value to ourselves. 'cos this issue of low self-esteem is really making the white to treat our brothers and sister in the diaspora like sh*t..........if you dont give value to yourself no one will ever see anything worth celebrating in you. may God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by victorDanladi: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2017
9ja4show:

It's both tribe, it's igbo & yoruba
brown roof?....the brown roof fetishists know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by memnon37(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2017
i love casting crowns also
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Are you aware that no igbo man makes it in life without coming to the SW to eat amala n ewedu? You can't mention one Igbo man who made it without coming to dobale in Lagos.

Ode stop acting pained. Igbo's are always better than you lots. Igbos come to your homes and utilize the opportunity you lazy ass yolobas fail to utilize.

You guys are dirty. Not only dirty buh ugly. Not only dirty and ugly buh also smelly, bitch ass morafucker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by sfinkzslot(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
wow there is beauty in variety and diversity gbam!!! afonjas are bae
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by ibinaboonline: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

This marriage will end the day that white woman sees the man eat that slimy hydraulic soup called Ewedu.
U CAN BE SURE SHE'S ALREADY SEEN IT
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2017
nice! she sure is gorgeous! how come almost every black man or African man in the US And the UK is bald? is it the weather? or what? I just don't understand!

there are a lot of juveniles on this thread making stupid and unesserssary coments so i am out!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by StarBukola(f): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
bewla:
are does eyinbo or albinos
ask death now
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
I can see one flat yansh derecheesy ...anyway congrats.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by ndat(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2017
let's forget our differences and only then we shall live in peace.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by londoner: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Isn't it ironic that this epistle is coming from someone with a moniker named 'Londoner'?

Physician, heal thyself.

My moniker is not ironic it's FACTUAL. I'm a Londoner born and raised which is why I don't understand the White worship on this thread. I know that White people are just normal people and not these Demi Gods Africans make them out to be. Being a Londoner I've lived around them and with them from birth til date and have spent time in the US as well as having lived in Australia.

They would never ever celebrate a Black person especially an African wearing Eurocentric clothes as if it's some achievement for THEM as a White person.

A Black person will NEVER be viewed by a White person to VALIDATE them unless they are looking down at them.

Be informed about 'Londoner' before you type my friend.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by londoner: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Gbangbalicious:
It is nice though, infact very cool. but talking about self-esteem, you continue doing this I dunno when a white man will stop seeing a black man as beneath. how many times have you seen in the new york times, or the daily mail with the caption "African man rocking a an italian made suit or any English attire" ehn? how many times has that made the front page? its high time we start giving value to ourselves. 'cos this issue of low self-esteem is really making the white to treat our brothers and sister in the diaspora like sh*t..........if you dont give value to yourself no one will ever see anything worth celebrating in you. may God bless Nigeria.

Thank you, you get where I'm coming from.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by londoner: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2017
keee:
How would u feel if all white people Re wearing Nigerian attire? How would u feel when some like Rooney, Ronado and Gerrard are bearing Emeka, shola, Musa, the way we glorify oyibo people, the style, name and culture has place us as subordinate being. I cry for Africa

Thank you.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by luckysparks(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Good luck to them.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by siie: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2017
trustyshoess:

And how are you so sure? Just because they are close in age? It's very possible that the man has ulterior motives for marrying her
Damn bae! ..U've got trust issues ..Just look at the set up, there's nothing more real than this.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by ishadfurnitures: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2017
You see now useless idiot
BLoomfrancs:

Ode stop acting pained. Igbo's are always better than you lots. Igbo's come to your homes and utilize the opportunity you lazy ass yolobas fail to utilize.

You guys are dirty. Not only dirty buh ugly. Not only ugly buh smelly, bitch ass morafucker.
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by bewla(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
StarBukola:
ask death now
are u on the way to his place ask him for me
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by bewla(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2017
londoner:

My moniker is not ironic it's FACTUAL. I'm a Londoner born and raised which is why I don't understand the White worship on this thread. I know that White people are just normal people and not these Demi Gods Africans make them out to be. Being a Londoner I've lived around them and with them from birth til date and have spent time in the US as well as having lived in Australia.

They would never ever celebrate a Black person especially an African wearing Eurocentric clothes as if it's some achievement for THEM as a White person.

A Black person will NEVER be viewed by a White person to VALIDATE them unless they are looking down at them.

Be informed about 'Londoner' before you type my friend.

u speak ogbon nice one
Re: Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire by Enemyofpeace: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes ke!!! tongue When your wife dey born her own twins? grin
Na you go born for me o, just wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit / "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.