Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice (827 Views)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole / Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by hornyofife: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why are the yorubas using the igbos to cover their cowardice? I thought they said they and the north are soul brothers, why are they leaving the north as the igbos leaving?

Does it mean the igbos are the regional power of the south, hence without the igbos the Yoruba cannot led other southern groups to stay the north without the igbos?(I guess that is why the southern minorities don’t look up to the yorubas for leadership)

The yorubas have been rejoicing at the northern declaration and the irony is that they wish they can do such but cowardice won’t allow them hence they hide under their northern master’s fight to fight the igbos at the same time hiding under the igbos returning back too to cowardly chicken out.

All they do is sit in their bed room and issue out restructuring statement but no action. They talk but cannot walk the talk. The igbos are walking their talk, apart from the sit at home which is already giving them sleepless night, to many of their disappointments, the igbos are already relocating back to the east, as they thought the igbos wont be able to do that or the igbos would be shaking.

Finally, you yorubas have proven over and over again the coward they are and nobody takes their voice serious.

Chinua Achebe in there was a country said “what unites other Nigerians is the voice of an Igboman”. I never believed it until now. Just two years of igbo opposition politics, the whole of Nigeria is shivering.

I never in my life seen the North of Nigeria get this rattled and unsettled like this.. truly igbos are their nemesis.

at the same time, my respect to the north, I like their confidence and their dare devil mindset, it is good for the igbos, it hardens us. They have taken the bull by the horn and put it to action.

The yorubas have been wishing and threatening igbos to leave their land since, even some are saying they are tired of Igbos and they want Igbos to leave and will take our properties, yet the cowards are rather crying to have lived in bosso for 50yrs and has nowhere to go to..
I dare the yorubas to push the igbos out too, if they are worth their salt and are confident that they can develop on their own without the igbos..IF not, the yorubas remain cowards for life……

https://www.nairaland.com/3851460/quit-notice-been-bosso-45#up

https://www.nairaland.com/3852024/return-home-now-afenifere-tells

meanwhile the igbo woman in the video below has dare you yorubas to send them away, they want to goooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZhs3j-P0I

1 Like

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by GloriaNinja(f): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
hornyofife:
Why are the yorubas using the igbos to cover their cowardice? I taught they said they and the north are soul brothers, why are they leaving the north as the igbos leaving?

Does it mean the igbos are the regional power of the south, hence without the igbos the Yoruba cannot led other southern groups to stay the north without the igbos?(I guess that is why the southern minorities don’t look up to the yorubas for leadership)

The yorubas have been rejoicing at the northern declaration and the irony is that they wish they can do such but cowardice won’t allow them hence they hide under their northern master’s fight to fight the igbos at the same time hiding under the igbos returning back too to cowardly chicken out.

All they do is sit in their bed room and issue out restructuring statement but no action. They talk but cannot walk the talk. The igbos are walking their talk, apart from the sit at home which is already giving them sleepless night, to many of their disappointments, the igbos are already relocating back to the east, as they thought the igbos wont be able to do that or the igbos would be shaking.

Finally, you yorubas have proven over and over again the coward they are and nobody takes their voice serious.

Chinua Achebe in there was a country said “what unites other Nigerians is the voice of an Igboman”. I never believed it until now. Just two years of igbo opposition politics, the whole of Nigeria is shivering.

I never in my life seen the North of Nigeria get this rattled and unsettled like this.. truly igbos are their nemesis.

at the same time, my respect to the north, I like their confidence and their dare devil mindset, it is good for the igbos, it hardens us. They have taken the bull by the horn and put it to action.

The yorubas have been wishing and threatening igbos to leave their land since, even some are saying they are tired of Igbos and they want Igbos to leave and will take our properties, yet the cowards are rather crying to have lived in bosso for 50yrs and has nowhere to go to..
I dare the yorubas to push the igbos out too, if they are worth their salt and are confident that they can develop on their own without the igbos..IF not, the yorubas remain cowards for life……

https://www.nairaland.com/3851460/quit-notice-been-bosso-45#up

https://www.nairaland.com/3852024/return-home-now-afenifere-tells

meanwhile the igbo woman in the video below has dare you yorubas to send them away, they want to goooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZhs3j-P0I
Half a cup of prepared ewedu will give you the following nutrients: 20 calories ,0.3 grams of fat, 3.1 grams of carbohydrate, 0.4 grams of fiber, 1.3 grams of protein, 87 mg of calcium, 22 mg of phosphorous, 1,334 IU of beta-carotene, 1 mg of iron, 0.02 mg of thiamin, 0.04 mg of riboflavin, 0.3 mg of niacin, 10 mg of Vitamin C, 48.9 IU of Vitamin E

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by invisible2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is a time the Igbo should be very careful. We are on the right track, we just need to take each step carefully. No need forming hard man now.
Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Seriously, do you have to wait for yorubas to ask you to leave dia state before you leave? the Yorubas are known to be peaceful and accommodating. If you want to leave, you can leave abi what's all these chest-beating about?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by ekoonibaje4life: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guy leave yourbas and face front. Akalaka ndi igbo adiro n'aka fa

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by Notasyouthink: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bia4ra and Kanu are their only nightmare Afonjas are funny.
Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by vengertime: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonjas are always confuse why?

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by ba7man(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na until Afonja tell una to vacate southwest before e clear for una eye.

Afonja Governor go just close Ladipo, Alaba and Computer village and una go start to beg, invite Peter Obi to come beg for una.

Afonja Fashola has done it before and we see as una dey cry up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by myplaydiary: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
I too believe my Igbo peeps jare see how every single one of them proclaimed that they are Biafrans even the beautiful girl I was thinking she will start forming one Nigeria. See how the Igbo's interviewed were calling Afonja and aboki bluff.

Abeg every Igbo is a Biafran jare. People like me who used to avoid and deny anything Biafra thanks too Nairaland for making me Biafra first son. Today I eat, breath and live Biafra, I owe that to Afonjas and Nairaland not even NK. Daalu.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by Justuceleague2: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
I believe this ediot II just looking for attention

No need to fight on this thread

Just like Fayose can't do without insulting presidency

Liepobs can't do anything without mentioning Yoruba

It's like they will die or loose relevance if they don't

Yoruba will reply you, but Hausas won't instead they'll bismillah and dumbu your people

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by michelz: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP,grow up and stop all these useless posts.
You have come again with this your infantile chest beating.
If they ask you to leave now,you'll start running helter-skelter and hoping that Niger deltans,the same people you despise will speak up for you.
Igbos have much more to lose should they be asked to leave the SW. Simple! Stop deceiving yourselves. When they were telling you to invest in your region you thought they wanted to cheat you and that you were wise. How many Yoruba do you see that has a massive investment in the SE?
Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by AfonjAbokiZoo: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
vengertime:
Afonjas are always confuse why?
Afonjas the Ritualistt Tribee

1 Like

Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by ZorGBUooeh: 12:10am On Jun 11, 2017
The disaster yorubas wish ibos will befall dem..
Re: Why Is Afonja Using The Igbos Relocation To Cover Their Cowardice by blazingstar: 1:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Sometimes mehn cry

Ndigbo we can dey mechie Ifun anyi

Before any igbo man should go back to south east to support biafra.. I request that those people agitating.. IPOB, Nnamdi kanu, MASSOB etc should give us the dollar equivalent of our shops and commodities, landed properties, houses and transportation back home with our families.. we will all gladly come back home.

u sit down there and instigate people to make us abandon our sweat and come and play games with u.. We did not come to this world together, hustle your own in the south east and leave us to hustle our own where we want.. It's the job of fg, state and LG to develop the region.. not us.. pls if u have a problem, direct it to the authorities

stop using your comedy to disturb our peace and make people lose their years of sweat

Gullible children. let Nnamdi kanu be using your head to make money for himself

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Prof. Awosika Re-elected As Chair Of UN Scientific Panel / Biafra From An Economists' Point Of View / Biafra : Open Letter To My Beloved Igbos By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.