Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Tokunbo Vehicles- Ever Found Any Surprise? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tokunbo Vehicles- Ever Found Any Surprise? (484 Views)

See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / No To Prohibition On "Tokunbo" Vehicles – Nigerian Government / Tokunbo Vehicles- Ever Found Any Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Vehicles- Ever Found Any Surprise? by gulfer: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just this afternoon I decided to do a cleanout of my sienna( bought in December 2012). I had always relied on carwash and my maiguard to do the washing but once on a while do the cleanup myself.
So here I was earlier today cleaning the van and being pleasantly surprised to find this (see pix) right under the driver seat. In time past, I've found coins inside my previous vehicle (SUV).
I couldn't help but marvel at the find, this could have been a parcel of cocaine or a stash of cash and eventually used the sponge for the wash.
Anyone had same experience or similar before

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Rogue Sport 2022 Looks Tech Plus Everything Else About The / Direct Foreign Used Lexus ES 350 2009 Model / Motorcycle Ride To IBEJULEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.