Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? (1931 Views)

Would You Stay In This N4,500 Hotel With 'jacuzzi'? (photos) / Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? / Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? by franko2: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2010
I wish to visit Uyo and environs next week, I have never being there so, I wish someone here can tell me of any small, secure and nice hotel? One that wont damage my frugal pocket too much, no more than =N=4k to =N=5k.
Re: Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? by coolayou(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2010
There are good hotels in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital, that will fit into your budget.

I just dont want to start unpaid adverts here.

However, if you come into uyo and you get to be stranded, you may wish to call me on 08028706357. I might come and take you round(i.e if i am disposed).

We will be glad to have you around in Uyo.

Have a safe trip.
Re: Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? by franko2: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
coola-you:

There are good hotels in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital, that will fit into your budget.

I just dont want to start unpaid adverts here.

However, if you come into uyo and you get to be stranded, you may wish to call me on 08028706357. I might come and take you round(i.e if i am disposed).

We will be glad to have you around in Uyo.

Have a safe trip.

Thanks for your kind offer! I have already been told of peceful hotel and i await more info. I will certainly bear your offer in mind when i head up. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kuwait Visa / Overstayed In France Fine / 10 Amazing Things Only Seen In Dubai-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.