Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? (1860 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? by Finland(m): 6:03am On Jun 13, 2011
Please does anybody know to to renew the New Nigerian E-passport? I was told it is not renewable. Is this true, If not does anybody know how to renew it. I am in Finland right now. thanks
Re: Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? by talk2dekky(f): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2012
Hello, I will like to know. Please where you able to renew your e passport?
Re: Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? by unipol(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
why renewing? you got the passport last two years and you have started talking about renewal.
Re: Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? by callygood: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2012
I also live in Finland. Nigerian immigration started issuing the e-passport from 2008 if I can recall. Those who obtained theirs will be looking forward to renewing it. I got mine in 2008 and I want to renew because it will not be valid for one year anymore by the time my resident permit expires.
Whoever knows which embassy is easier to make renewer in northern Europe should post please.
Re: Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? by unipol(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
italy is cool and okay
Re: Please Does Anybody Know To To Renew The New Nigerian E-passport? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2012
the Nigerian embassy In sweden renews passports in the nordic region.

www.nigerianembassysweden.se/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Paris? / Which Motor Park Is The Best For Lagos-abuja Trip In Car/bus/mini Van? / I Need Direction From Ojota To Apapa Amusement Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.