Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa (2128 Views)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 4:12am On Jun 11, 2017
...In a BIG way grin grin grin says Benjamin BB Netanyahu

cool
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 11, 2017
I hope they're not coming for our land undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by orunto27: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Beyond The River Jordan and Mesopotamia. Getting too hot with The Arabs? And now to defuse fulani herdsmen and expand the influence of T.B. Joshua and Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Ololanla: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2017
They are welcome
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2017
orunto27:
Beyond The River Jordan and Mesopotamia. Getting too hot with The Arabs? And now to defuse fulani herdsmen and expand the influence of T.B. Joshua and Nnamdi Kanu?

Let them wake up, you will know that khaki no bi leather wink
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Muafrika2:
I hope they're not coming for our land undecided

Context my friend. Use google and search Netanyahu's visit to ECOWAS/West Africa

Israel is returning BACK to Africa. RULERSHIP!
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Padiga: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Who in their right mind wants to come to Africa?

Egypt and Morocco are trying so hard to leave.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Padiga:
Who in their right mind wants to come to Africa?

Egypt and Morocco are trying so hard to leave.

No my friend, you get the context wrong. ISRAEL means rulership (Triumphant with God), Rulership of the world is coming back to Africa, that is what Netanyahu is codedly saying.

The manner of his talk is- HIDING SECRETS IN THE OPEN

Israel is coming BACK to Africa grin in a BIG way
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Padiga: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

No my friend, you get the context wrong. ISRAEL means rulership (Triumphant with God), Rulership of the world is coming back to Africa, that is what Netanyahu is codedly saying.

Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Padiga: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Rulership of the world is coming to Africa?

Smh

I don't see it happening in the next 4000 years.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2017
Padiga:
Rulership of the world is coming to Africa?

Smh

I don't see it happening in the next 4000 years.

My brother, it all started here, it will all end here.

Your skepticism is healthy, but the only thing I ask of you is to be watchful and make your amends with God. Do not be like that chief in israel who when he was told that food will become cheap tthe next day, doubted completely amd disdained the prophecy. He saw it, but did not partake of it.

When the LORD turned again the captivity if zion, we were like men that dreamt.

Israel (Triumphant with God, Rulership, Heaven, God) is coming BACK to Africa in a BIG way wink
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Padiga: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Your skepticism is healthy, but the only thing I ask of you is to be watchful and make your amends with God. Do not be like that chief in israel who when he was told that food will become cheap tthe next day, doubted completely amd disdained the prophecy. He saw it, but did not partake of it.

Israel (Triumphant with God, Rulership, Heaven, God) is coming BACK to Africa in a BIG way wink

Unless, God brings down his headquarters to Africa, I don't see the feasibility of this theory any time soon.

Anyway you can believe what you want.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Padiga:

Unless, God brings down his headquarters to Africa, I don't see the feasibility of this theory any time soon.

Anyway you can believe what you want.

Watch then, my friend, watch the fulfillment of promise.

God's promise will NEVER fail
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Padiga: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Watc[b][/b][b][/b]h then[[b][/b]my friend, watch the fulfillmen[b][/b]t of promise.

God's pro[i][/i]mise will NEV[b][/b]ER fail
Is God the God of Africa, or God of the whole world?

Or does he have a preference f[b][/b]or Africa? I

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Padiga:
Is God the God of Africa, or God of the whole world?

Or does he have a preference for Africa?

God is God of the whole world, but there are epochs dominated by different people, God gave them the world to rule during their time.

Egyptian epoch, Assyrian epoch, Babylonian epoch, Persian epoch, Greek epoch, Roman epoch, etc., during their time, these nations ruled the earth.

World rulership is now reverting to Africa. Hope you can see now...

Israel is returning BACK to Africa in a BIG way.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who is excited as I am grin

God has remembered His people, all those beautiful promises will NOW come to pass...

Glory to the Most High God.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Netanyahu himself came down to West Africa to tell you it is your turn....

Smh.

These people are dead asleep
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by swegiedon(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is common already.life is a circle and Africa is next...there are signs every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

Israel (Triumphant with God, Rulership God) is coming BACK to Africa in a BIG way wink

How did the rulership of the world begin in Africa? What started in Africa?

And why are you so excited that a sovereign nation declared it's intent to come to your continent? What ties do you have to Israel? Are you an Israelite?
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

How did the rulership of the world begin in Africa? What started in Africa?

And why are you so excited that a sovereign nation declared it's intent to come to your continent? What ties do you have to Israel? Are you an Israelite?

This one no know anything grin
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

This one no know anything grin

Again, explain how the rulership of the world began in Africa.

When you are done, kindly explain why you are excited that Israel declared its intention to come to your Africa, whatever that means. After that, tell me what ties you have to Israel.

Please answer my questions, since obviously you know everything. If you can't answer my questions, then it means you can't defend your statements, which ultimately means that you cannot be taken seriously about anything you say.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

Again, explain how the rulership of the world began in Africa.

When you are done, kindly explain why you are excited that Israel declared its intention to come to your Africa, whatever that means. After that, tell me what ties you have to Israel.

Please answer my questions, since obviously you know everything. If you can't answer my questions, then it means you can't defend your statements, which ultimately means that you cannot be taken seriously about anything you say.

I answer whoever I wish grin, no by your papa buy data for me.

Oya get lost! wink
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

I answer whoever I wish grin, no by your papa buy data for me.

Oya get lost! wink

You asserted that the rulership of the world began in Africa. I asked you to explain how it began in Africa, and instead of supporting your claim with an explanation, you proceeded to insult me, saying that I knew nothing. I asked you again to explain this simple assertion you made, and now you are telling me to get lost.

You are an ignoramus who shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone. It's semi-literate people like you who go around NL misinforming people.

Explain to me how the rulership of the world began in Africa? Lol. Olodo oshi.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

You asserted that the rulership of the world began in Africa. I asked you to explain how it began in Africa, and instead of supporting your claim with an explanation, you proceeded to insult me, saying that I knew nothing. I asked you again to explain this simple assertion you made, and now you are telling me to get lost.

You are an ignoramus who shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone. It's semi-literate people like you who go around NL misinforming people.

Explain to me how the rulership of the world began in Africa? Lol. Olodo oshi.

Get lost and stay lost grin
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

Get lost and stay lost grin

You are a big joke. Next time, don't make statements you cannot defend. Enlighten yourself on a subject before you make assertions about that subject, hence you sound ignorant and stupid like you just did.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Israel is returning BACK to Africa in a BIG way.

When Christ returns, Israel will be regathered back to God. Israel will rule the earth in righteousness, we will be changed from corruptibility to incorruptibility.

The new Israel will be made up of lineage Israelites (the original dispersed who are now called Yoruba, Igbo, Ashanti, Ijaw etc) and the branch who grafted themselves to Christ during the great tribulation (now ending, all the blackman ever passed through is the great tribulation), together, they will be the redeemed of the LORD. THEY WILL BE CALLED ISRAEL.

Israel
is returning BACK to Africa in a BIG WAY grin

Praise the Most High God forever!!! cry
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hallelujah! sing to Jesus,
His the scepter, His the throne;
Hallelujah! His the triumph,
His the victory alone.
Hark, the songs of His redeemed ones
Thunder like a mighty flood:
Jesus out of every nation
Hath redeemed us by His blood.
Hallelujah! not as orphans
Are we left in sorrow now;
Hallelujah! He is near us,
Faith believes, nor questions how.
Though the clouds from sight received Him
When the forty days were o’er,
Shall our hearts forget His promise,
“I am with you evermore“?
Hallelujah! Bread of heaven,
Thou on earth our food, our stay;
Hallelujah! here the hungry
Come to Thee from day to day.
Advocate and Intercessor,
My Redeemer pleads for me,
On the throne of the Almighty
Now and to eternity.
Hallelujah! sing to Jesus,
His the scepter, His the throne;
Hallelujah! His the triumph,
His the victory alone.
Hark, the songs of His redeemed ones
Thunder like a mighty flood:
Jesus out of every nation,
Hath redeemed us by His blood.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Israel (Triumphant with God, leadership, rulership) is returning back to Africa in a big way cool

Jesus is coming, the son of man is risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept grin. He is now seated at the right hand of His Father, in the heavenly places, far above all principalities and powers.

They cower and tremble at his words.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
The Sound of Thunder!!!!! angry
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
bla bla bla bla says a yahwist
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
It is now the turn of black people to rule.
Re: Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa by MrPresident1: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Blessed July!

Israel is RETURNING back to Africa PRESUPPOSES that it was PREVIOUSLY in Africa.

We will be the new heavens of the world, and righteousness and everlasting peace will be upon the earth forever.

Praise God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Td Jake Audio Messages / I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy / Survey: Do You Believe In Evolution Or Creationism? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.