Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

I’m Not Aware Of Call For Relocation Of Igbos From North – ACFYC President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Aware Of Call For Relocation Of Igbos From North – ACFYC President (451 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Aware Of Call For Relocation Of Igbos From North – ACFYC President by kennyhalcyon38: 5:41am On Jun 11, 2017
I’m Not Aware Of Call For Relocation Of Igbos From North – ACFYC President

The national president of the Arewa Consultative Forum Youth Congress (ACFYC), Engr. Isaac David Balami, has said that he was not at the meeting when it was pronounced that Igbos should vacate the North by the 1st of October. He said this during an interactive session with LEADERSHIP Sunday at his office in Abuja. He added that the Arewa Consultative Forum is a multi-faceted body that is made up of about 19 registered groups, and that those other groups were responsible for the call which he has since described as ‘dangerous and unnecessary’.
“I wasn’t even aware that there was going to be such meeting, until my attention was drawn to it by the press. I was shocked to know that this was what happened, and I reacted to the situation with immediate effect”, said Balami.
The northern youth leader further said that the Arewa Consultative Forum Youth Congress comprises of about 19 other Youth groups that are all registered and have their rights to make pronouncements whenever they deemed fit. He added that his own arm of the youth congress works hand in hand with the Elders Forum, and was never in support of the pronouncement.

The post I’m Not Aware Of Call For Relocation Of Igbos From North – ACFYC President appeared first on leadership.ng.
Re: I’m Not Aware Of Call For Relocation Of Igbos From North – ACFYC President by jimi4us: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Don't worry you will be notified when the war starts. bloody terrorists

(1) (Reply)

Ambode, Donald Trump Mark Birthday / Lair Mohammed Should Never Ever Address The Nation On Buhari's Health / Court Orders Remand Of Suswam In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.