Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... (760 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by naturalman: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Must you tribalise everytin.....The truth is that those supporting Biafra are pure ilitrates, they need to go back to school in order to enable them read history......I am an Igbo but I hate the word Biafra and those supporting it......
Go and read about the first tribe that draw the first sword in the name of military coup....
Who agreed to this one Nigeria marriage even when awolowo refused to sign,...who signed for southern Nigeria....ask your father.
Igbo's was on top of the Nigerian politics before Ojukwu out of ignorancy came and took us backward...and the Igbo have to start again from afresh..now the Nnamdi KANU of a person want to repeat the sametin again....
Have you asked yourself, who will be the leaders of Biafra when the time comes....will they manufacture intelligency or the ones they have now....
The truth is that our brother and leaders are the problems of the SE region....
The Igbo's have been in the reign of affairs since 1999, during OBJ and Jonathan regime.......What did they do for their people?
If you are educated, think well before you join those market men and women to shout Biafra...
The Hausa or Yoruba man is not your problem......it is our evil leaders.....just like the nigerdelta..... Very wicked and evil leaders.....
Crosscheck the activities of the past governors of SE and see how evil this demons are.....they will commit offence and our people will hail them out of foolishness and then turn back to blame the federal government.....
How can someone in his right senses vote T.A orji into senate seat.....
How can one be supporting Andy Uba for governor and even allow him to occupy senate seat....
The list are too numerous....
The Igbo's held senate president seat but out of greed for power lost it to david mark......
From Wabara to ken anamani to Anyim Pius ayim....fighting themselves.
Igbo's need to sit up and address issue diplomatically and in a civilized way than the trash they are doing now....
What did Jonathan did for southeast that we have refuse to move on......even otueke, his own people have all moved on...
Why must a group of Igbo's decide to bring shame and problem to other Igbo's, that are genuinely doing their tins....
Even when Igbo's and other tribe conspired to kill the leaders In 1965... the Igbo quickly killed the leaders of the northern and western extration but never killed their own.....thinking you are smart and wise..
You hate the Yoruba's for no just reason.....we have forgotten so quickly that it is this same Yoruba's that made us to recover quickly after the civil war....the Igbo's success after the civil war started from Lagos and spread to other part and region of the country...
Where was Nnamdi azikiwe during the civil war?
Who out of greed for power signed for southern Nigeria, even when AWOLOWO refused and warned him.....
I think the young generations of Igbo's need to go and read history very well......

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2017
naturalman:
[s]Must you tribalise everytin.....The truth is that those supporting Biafra are pure ilitrates, they need to go back to school in order to enable them read history......I am an Igbo but I hate the word Biafra and those supporting it......
Go and read about the first tribe that draw the first sword in the name of military coup....
Who agreed to this one Nigeria marriage even when awolowo refused to sign,...who signed for southern Nigeria....ask your father.
Igbo's was on top of the Nigerian politics before Ojukwu out of ignorancy came and took us backward...and the Igbo have to start again from afresh..now the Nnamdi KANU of a person want to repeat the sametin again....
Have you asked yourself, who will be the leaders of Biafra when the time comes....will they manufacture intelligency or the ones they have now....
The Igbo's have been in the reign of affairs since 1999, during OBJ and Jonathan regime.......What did they do for their people?
If you are educated, think well before you join those market men and women to shout Biafra...
The Hausa or Yoruba man is not your problem......it is our evil leaders.....just like the nigerdelta..... Very wicked and evil leaders.....
Crosscheck the activities of the past governors of SE and see how evil this demons are.....they will commit offence and our people will hail them out of foolishness and then turn back to blame the federal government.....
How can one be supporting Andy Una for governor and even allow him to occupy seat....
The Igbo's held senate president seat but out of greed for power lost it to david mark......
Igbo's need to sit up and address issue diplomatically and in a civilized way than the trash they are doing now....
What did Jonathan did for southeast that we have refuse to move on......even otueke, his own people have all moved on...
Why must a group of Igbo's decide to bring shame and problem to other Igbo's, that are genuinely doing their tins....
Even when Igbo's and other tribe conspired to kill the leaders In 1965... the Igbo quickly killed the leaders of the northern and western extration but never killed their own.....thinking you are smart and wise..
You hate the Yoruba's for no just reason.....we have forgotten so quickly that it is this same Yoruba's that made us to recover quickly after the civil war....the Igbo's success after the civil war started from Lagos and spread to their part and region of the country...
Who out of greed for power signed for southern Nigeria, even when AWOLOWO refused and warned him.....
I think the young generations of Igbo's need to go and read history very well......[/s]

If you want another war, so be it cool
Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by naturalman: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is from Abia state....but how much did he condemned the demonic govt of T.A orji....since they say charity begins at home...

The Igbo's have been totally brainwashed by our evil leaders......

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by Amebo123: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2017
They will not hear you.

Have they decided on the map of Biafra yet? Which states are in Biafra? Just shouting Biafra without doing your homework, you have not campaign and you want Referendum. How will you win the vote?

IPOB are not serious
Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by Zikaviirus: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
naturalman:
[s]Must you tribalise everytin.....The truth is that those supporting Biafra are pure ilitrates, they need to go back to school in order to enable them read history......I am an Igbo but I hate the word Biafra and those supporting it......
How can one be supporting Andy Uba for governor and even allow him to occupy senate seat....
You hate the Yoruba's for no just reason.....we have forgotten so quickly that it is this same Yoruba's that made us to recover quickly after the civil war....the Igbo's success after the civil war started from Lagos and spread to other part and region of the country...
I think the young generations of Igbo's need to go and read history very well.....[/s].

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by Vman27(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Afonja creating fake account since 1960 just to deceive their fellow Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by naturalman: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Zikaviirus post=57407027][/quote]

That is all you got to say.....keep fooling yourself
Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by naturalman: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Amebo123:
They will not hear you.

Have they decided on the map of Biafra yet? Which states are in Biafra? Just shouting Biafra without doing your homework, you have not campaign and you want Referamdum. How will you win the vote?

IPOB are not serious

Don't mind those illiterates.....
Re: What Is The Problem With My Igbo Brothers..... by slash112: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
guy you are not igbo you are an AFONJA cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Daily Trust Newspaper Headlines [16 June, 2017]. / But For Yoruba's Position On Jonathan, I Would Have... / We Don't Hear About Burutai Gunning People Down Again. Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.