Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You (6029 Views)

Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / 5 Children Ate Cucumber And Died In Cross River State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by losak9111(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2017
if u ate these biscuit and u never marry just know that witch is hunting u

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Digestive
Coconut
Milk maid

lol

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Hell yeah! I munched all of them and am not yet married. Am in my house comman beat me :PHell yeah! I munched all of them and am not yet married. Am in my house comman beat me

9 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by thesicilian: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
This is not even more than 15yrs ago now

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by carzola(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
When Nigeria was Nigeria

You will buy two biscuits for
N5...

The only thing I didn't like
Was the fact when the biscuits come
Out it will be tasty then after son months
The quality will drop.. And till now we don't
Hv a functioning quality control agency.

5 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by NwaAmaikpe: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
I was a speedy addict back in '96.

I had one Aboki customer at Dhamijah junction in Trans Ekulu.

Gosh I miss those days...this is so nostalgic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by cassidy1996(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Hell yeah! I munched all of them and am not yet married. Am in my house comman beat me :PHell yeah! I munched all of them and am not yet married. Am in my house comman beat me
Am coming to your house, please prepare a nice meal

2 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by ladySuperb(f): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2017
I Ate ALL....and marriage is not on my list yet.... come and beat me?

5 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
cassidy1996:
Am coming to your house, please prepare a nice meal

Lol,feel free,especially tdy being Sunday. Its a full house with lots of food.

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by ttyl02(f): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
I did...And I am not married undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai I ate them in pry sch o...

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
When Nigeria was Nigeria

You will buy two biscuits for
N5...

The only thing I didn't like
Was the fact when the biscuits come
Out it will be tasty then after son months
The quality will drop.. And till now we don't
Hv a functioning quality control agency.
Like cabin biscuit.. The Oxford biscuit is now rubbish!

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by mrtomola(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Even i chop Okin's Biscuit wey senior dem tire and i never marry o...

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by Dainikel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some of these cookies are still been sold

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by adedayoa2(f): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Come and beat me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by adedayoa2(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
mrtomola:
these biscuits never too old na

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by mrtomola(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
adedayoa2:
these biscuits never too old na

Abi nah, some of these biscuits are still in the market till now...

2 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by shilz(f): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
That coconut biscuit makes one drink a lot of water,i remember mixing the digestive with milk and water very sweet something!speedy was my best then.

3 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by kibra4u(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2017
ladySuperb:
I Ate ALL....and marriage is not on my list yet....
come and beat me?
I want to marry you o...........Am proposing

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by ladySuperb(f): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
kibra4u:
I want to marry you o...........Am proposing
What are u saying?

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by Teespice(f): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
this op is just an iti boribo.
are you married? physician heal thyself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by BrainArk(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
I ate those biscuit and I am still in basic 3, let alone getting married. Do you have problem with that?

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by callmekendall(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2017
*I GET MY FOOD ITEMS AND INCENTIVES FOR FREE ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM MEALGATE WITH JUST A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF N6,400.*

WON'T YOU RATHER JOIN ME IN THIS OPPORTUNITY.
*-NO SELLING*
*-NO BUYING*
*-NO RENEWAL*

CLICK THE LINK TO KNOW HOW.

*I GET MY FOOD ITEMS AND INCENTIVES FOR FREE ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM MEALGATE WITH JUST A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF N6,400.*

WON'T YOU RATHER JOIN ME IN THIS OPPORTUNITY.

https:///CbYpZ6Rlmpq3Rt6ftZmYVW
Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by kevoh(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
This na indomie generation biscuits na! grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by maxysmith(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
i ate all and i never marry
losak9111:
if u ate these biscuit and u never marry just know that witch is hunting u
E consign u

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by harmonydoris(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dainikel:
Some of these cookies are still been sold
Where?

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by harmonydoris(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
mrtomola:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
speedy and coconut cookies was my favorite then.. I always stock my school bag with them.. not day goes by without eating them..

check my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grilled Chicken: Preparation Tips / What Do You Feel About The New Nigerian Kellogg's? / Masa Serve With Groundnut Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.