Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 (86995 Views)

List Of The Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria -see Photos / List Of Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by anochuko01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Hahaha.judging by the kind of comments I read on here,I don't think there's any husband material on nairaland grin
if I slap you!

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by jibbish(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gerrard59:
Monef, TopFaith, Hallel College, Bloombred etc are cheap then. grin grin

Well, I'm expecting to see the "they will write WASSCE", "are they learning everything?", "I'll never send my kids to these schools even if the money is there", "they are politicians' children", "they don't teach them manners there" crew.

Well, quality education does not come cheap. Procreate to the number of children you can afford.

BTW, where's Grange School?
Wit ur list shows OP and the yeye blogger didnt make their research well. Where is Regent abuja

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by irepbdg(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Poverty na basterd.... God please lift me higher, my children must get the best education. Provide for me ijn
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by vickydevoka(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I see loyola jesuit on the list. That school is filled with geniuses, the smartest children in Nigeria all go to that school. That's the only school that merits all the money. It's the only ivy league prep school in Nigeria. Damn this just gave me an idea.
dem too sabi book.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by dakeskese(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Stooi76:
One school for my area also ooo, Lifeforte international school
a very wonderful school here in Awotan, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where is Children's international school
CIS is just as expensive and good as Lekki British school, if not more.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by seuncyrus(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
coalcoal1:
where is Lifeforte, Ibadan?

lifeforte is cheap compared to these ones oh ...I heard lifeforte is about 1-1.5M,the least on this list is 2M na
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gerrard59:
Monef, TopFaith, Hallel College, Bloombred etc are cheap then. grin grin

Well, I'm expecting to see the "they will write WASSCE", "are they learning everything?", "I'll never send my kids to these schools even if the money is there", "they are politicians' children", "they don't teach them manners there" crew.

Well, quality education does not come cheap. Procreate to the number of children you can afford.

BTW, where's Grange School?
I wonder why dem no add Grange school, I was expecting to see it on the list.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nogodyej: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
But they will still write WAEC
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Dicelson(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE:http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/04/ten-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in.html

No doubt, these schools are very expensive. I just hope they pay their staff reasonable amount as salary and also provide them with good treats.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by damola1: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
OnePunchMan:
The real question is "what's your child doing in any school in Nigeria if you can afford these fees?". You're paying so much for so little when you can ship him/her off to regular schools in US, Germany, japan that will provide far more for sooooooooo much less.

You shouldn't be comparing these schools to schools in Nigeria with what is being charged by them, instead compare them to schools in developed countries... by that analogy, you'll realize they are literally paying 100 naira for what's worth 5 naira in those countries. For Christ sake these kids will still end up writing common toefl or ielts.. their counterparts in developed world attending free schools won't do that. Not worth wasting all that money in Nigeria unless you're tied/chained to the country.

Depends. I value not only book education but also parental guidance, this is what my mum and father gave me... If I am not an international waka about. when my son is of Age. then I can't ship a 11year old boy to germany to live by himself. It's bad business practice. I will not only miss his love... he'll need my tutelage, to show him how I became to man I became.

So, even though it's more expensive to be here. My son must be dropped by me or his mom in the morning. And picked up by me or his mom by afternoon, and we must spend hours together everyday for us to better understand each other.

Like someone said, education is not enough to execute, there are other essential ingredients. like vision, character, focus, perseverance, consistency, that must be sold to the young lad , to become better than pops!

besides. these schools are just a piece in the real scheme of things. If you see what the chinese are doing, the japanese,... the koreans.. the americans.. you won't want your kid to the tied to one place. the world is a f**king global village. 6hours to london. 14hours to NY... man.. make the money and use it as it should be used! Baba God.. I thank you!

9 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
These are the types of school where a man can boldly say that he is a secondary school teacher anywhere.

their teachers wont be nigerians
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
lereinter:
their teachers wont be nigerians
Funnily most of them are Nigerians. Even in NLNG staff school...
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by lereinter(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Hahaha.judging by the kind of comments I read on here,I don't think there's any husband material on nairaland grin

marry yourself then

or evans when he is released thr same tribe nsaa

he got enough bucks
$1million still counting

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by tete7000(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
God i'm not asking for much but please give me (and my future husband)enough to be able to provide the best for our kids ijn.

But truth be told, you don't need to send you children to the most expensive school in the land to give them quality education. Prayer should be: God give me what you think is good with wisdom to judiciously use it to give my children what you think is best for them. God's thoughts are not always our thoughts. He uses the foolish things of this world to shame the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Most of these expensive schools don't pay their teachers well. Some even owe salaries.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by nicolosam(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

U can't be totally sure because the quality of a book is never best judged by its cover!
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by jack00000: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Email me, topejakes@gmail.com
MrKong:
Pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by emmychesh(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I don't expect students from these secondary schools to attend any Nigerian public university. They either go abroad or attend a private university. But one thing I notice about them is they have better command of English language, they're exposed but are not usually as academically brilliant as their counterparts in public or low paying secondary schools.
True i
agree wit U on da speakin aspect
dey can soo speak from the veri frst word to the last
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by fkj950ax(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Insensitive post.

Op just created a working document for kidnappers.

What's the point in releasing these details in a period when secondary school students are being targeted by kidnappers in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by chiefhead007: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE:http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/04/ten-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in.html
I know that day waterman na baddest scu ever liveth
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by maxti: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
I stand to be corrected. If you calculated the total amount spent by "Normal Private schools" The listed schools are better cos it covers all down to feeding and accomodation.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by mojeks: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Loyola does not pay anything near that, this list is a lie.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by curvilicious: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Daywater man nd Atlantic hall are just wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by mercytripletz: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Okay. It would be different if she attended UI. Because we have LJC's best student in UI and the person does not even rank among top 5, though also very brilliant. Med sch is extremely competitive.
truth
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by mercytripletz: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
. Twas Unilorin. I have her results from LJC
Can we see it?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by loswhite(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

You are obviously hating. If you are a parent that earn over to 6M in income monthly.
Forget it, this will neva bother you.

Na because say we no get money jare....
Thunder fire Poverty
These are schools with same standard in the US and citizens attend for free..lol but because of our foolish and slavery mentality, we celebrate with ppl whose kids are in this schools not minding that majority of them their parents are thieves. I repeat, common thieves that will not mind to loot the country till there is nothing left to loot.
We are willing to celebrate SARS for killing a common yahoo boy whereas the real thieves are the ones that steal the entire lively hood of Nigerians. If we are suffering today it is because of these thieves.... In China the penalty for corruption is death. They understand the gravity of corruption. Imagine no jobs and someone has over 20 ghost names that he will collect for himself plus his salary and the foolish youth will be celebrating him...it is so sad.
Imagine that the money spent on power since 1999 was not stolen but actually spent, by now we would have had steady power. Imagine Nigeria crude oil was refined in Nigeria, do u think our naira would have depreciated to this level? Ppl like otedola where made billionaires at the expense of the Nigerian ppl. Importing fuel and the government of the day decides to pay without proper accounting of what was imported....free money giving to them at the expense of the country, money that would have been used for proper infrastructure, health care that will benefit the entire citizens and proper minimum wage for labour force that would have ensured proper distribution of wealth thereby creating a better economic system.
Mark Zuckerberg the 6th richest man in the world did not make his wealth at the expense of the American citizens. Bill Gates did not make his money at the expense of the American citizens. These are ppl that should be celebrated.
Any Nigerian billionaire that made fortunes at the expense of the Nigerian ppl either through corrupt politicians or free oil block allocation is a COWARD and OPPORTUNIST.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by YelloweWest: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
God i'm not asking for much but please give me (and my future husband)enough to be able to provide the best for our kids ijn.
Everything u typed was in full. Why abbreviate the most important part... the name of Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Burgerlomo: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2017
It's good the way you people are posting these expensive schools for those that want to enroll their wards there, but it's also very dangerous and not too safe because of the security situations in the country where the kidnappers abduct these innocent pupils any how, it's like exposing them to danger God forbid though.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by biggaint: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.