Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? (5057 Views)

Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / Why Do Females Cover Their Hair While Male Leave Theirs Open During Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
CoolUsername:

I know it's hard to about that you've goofed. I just hope you never use this argument again.
grin

I'm serious bro . Read my latest comment to Jonbellion . Try to see my point . We have derailed this thread enough .

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

I'm serious bro . Read my latest comment to Jonbellion . Try to see my point . We have derailed this thread enough .
yes?
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
this boy
An athiest must have broken your heart
Take heart man

Why would I even date a female atheist ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by CoolUsername: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

What about Jainism? What about the Carvakha?
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The Greeks had recorded history hundreds of years before Diagoras lived . The Chinese , the Indians also had records of history . Even Egypt has records of history as far back as the 15th century BC . Since all the areas where knowledge had grown had no record of the practice of that pathetic foolishness , isn't it obvious that there was none before Diagoras ?

there were records of irreligion in China as early as 1046Bc
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why would I even date a female atheist ? grin
you'd be surprised cheesy
I'm sure there are a lot of atheists in your school
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

there were records of irreligion in China as early as 1076Bc
don't mind him! cheesy
Even Socrates was accused of being an athiest
The fact that there were no recorded atheists before that time doesn't mean there weren't any
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
CoolUsername:

What about Jainism? What about the Carvakha?

They started around second century BC , some say its between the 3rd and 4th century - its not clear . The rebellion by the Charvaka materialist school against the Braham priests was the springboard that led to the beginning non theistic religions like Jainism , Buddhism in India .

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

there were records of irreligion in China as early as 1046Bc

Is irreligion atheism ? undecided
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
don't mind him! cheesy
The fact that there were no recorded atheists before that time doesn't mean there weren't any

People who were against religious worship of the gods were called atheists . The deists were even called atheists because they were against the worship of the gods . Diagoras existed before Socrates . undecided . I remember saying sometime that atheism was actually seen as the rejection of personal gods . But the belief there is no god started with Diagoras .
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
don't mind him! cheesy

He's proving by assertion

you guys are helping him derail the thread
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Is irreligion atheism ? undecided

it includes atheism

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
you'd be surprised cheesy
I'm sure there are a lot of atheists in your school

Just the same way that there are a lot of Christians in China North Korea and Cuba , Abi ? grin grin
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

it includes atheism

Of course . But irreligion with atheism started after the 6th century BC wink

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

People who were against religious worship of the gods were called atheists . The deists were even called atheists because they were against the worship of the gods . Diagoras existed before Socrates . undecided . I remember saying sometime that atheism was actually seen as the rejection of personal gods . But the belief there is no god started with Diagoras .
you lying Bleep!
Diagoras didn't believe in the Greek gods
It was unclear if he was atheistic about every other deity
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by mzhorlah(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
we don't read the Bible out of context. we need to read what was being talked about before that was mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course . But irreligion with atheism started after the 6th century BC wink

assumptions. some pygmy tribes in africa didn't believe in any deity.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
you lying Bleep! Diagoras didn't believe in the Greek gods It was unclear if he was atheistic about every other deity
exactly he disbelieved in known gods of his time
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

assumptions. some pygmy tribes in africa didn't believe in any deity.

And this is not an assumption ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And this is not an assumption ?
No, that information is according to Will Durant a writer and historian.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by CoolUsername: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

They started around second century BC , some say its between the 3rd and 4th century - its not clear . The rebellion by the Charvaka materialist school against the Braham priests was the springboard that led to the beginning non theistic religions like Jainism , Buddhism in India .

The Carvaka (or Charvaka) philosophy is dated to 6th century BCE. Your assertion is false.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
don't mind him! cheesy

Absence of proof !
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
CoolUsername:

The Carvaka (or Charvaka) philosophy is dated to 6th century BCE. Your assertion is false.

I told you that its not clear when it started . Here's an article stating that it was from second century BC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3215570/The-tradition-atheism-India-goes-2-000-years-m-proud-that.html

One thing is clear : The Charvaka boys made atheism popular because their atheism was rabid
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

He's proving by assertion

you guys are helping him derail the thread

Answer had being given derail the ship till it capsize smiley smiley
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

No, that information is according to Will Durant a writer and historian.

Can I see his article containing evidence for his claims ?
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Answer had being given derail the ship till it capsize smiley smiley

Hurray !!!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

"story of civilization " is the book.
Google is free
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Google is free
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
I appreciate the fact that you guys are not proud of this passage in the bible, you find it shameful and would rather derail the thread than talk about it.
Pastors will never make a mistake to preach this part of the bible....
but welcome to Nairaland where we roast religion without sentiments

so much of your holy books
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

Google is free

You are making the claim dear . It is incumbent on you to get the book and show me where the evidence for his claims were shown .
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hurray !!!!! grin grin grin
Are you still running ur blog?
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:
I appreciate the fact that you guys are not proud of this passage in the bible, you find it shameful and would rather derail the thread than talk about it.
Pastors will never make a mistake to preach this part of the bible....
but welcome to Nairaland where we roast religion without sentiments

so much of your holy books

Check answer here, no need to debate any question

https://www.nairaland.com/3854064/how-females-feel-verse#57418150

That shot was from youth Sunday school manual, and I was the one that took the teaching that day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation? / Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God / Why Christians Ignorantly Oppose The Theory Of Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.