Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? (5056 Views)

Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / Why Do Females Cover Their Hair While Male Leave Theirs Open During Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by thesicilian: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2017
1 Corinthians 14:34 - 35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
waiting for the Christian mothers to come and answer.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by emmayayodeji(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Christians will avoid this thread like a plague

6 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by thesicilian: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:
waiting for the Christian mothers to come and answer.
Me too

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by thesicilian: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I really wish someone would come in to explain it.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by sarahade(f): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Rafob(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
But some christien women do preach in the public?
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by emmayayodeji(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:

I really wish someone would come in to explain it.
Lol. Once Christians see bible verses like this..

They will ignore it
I know them lol

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
You sabi read

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
GoodMuyis:
You sabi read

Very good bro . I hope Christians would have these reference bibles . They help a lot
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
emmayayodeji:
grin I wonder how feminists manage in religion.

Bible/Koran ridicules the female a lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Very good bro . I hope Christians would have these reference bibles . They help a lot

what do you think about that bible passage?

I'm sure u wish you could rip off that portion of the bible and many other passages that disgrace your holy book.

It's time you appreciate that these books were written by cave men and their time has expired. This is 21st century not 200 BC

4 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:

what do you think about that bible passage?

I'm sure u wish you could rip off that portion of the bible and many other passages that disgrace your holy book.

It's time you appreciate that these books were written by cave men and their time has expired. This is 21st century not 200 BC

Atheism was invented by a rebellious ignorant man during the 5th and 6th BC century . Why haven't you dumped it yet ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by ichuka(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
1 Corinthians 14:34 - 35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
The bible is very clear on these issue.
Any contrary opinion is outside the scriptures.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism was invented by a rebellious ignorant man during the 5th and 6th BC century . Why haven't you dumped it yet ?

This is by far the most ridiculous comment ever. At least this sud not come from you.

Atheism was invented u say? How laughable

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:

This is by far the most ridiculous comment ever. At least this sud not come from you.

Atheism was invented u say? How laughable

Atheism began with Diagoras of Melos 2,500 years ago before the hedonistic Charvaka atheist materialist school made it popular around the second century BC . Can you provide any historical figure or nation that practiced atheism prior to the time of Diagoras ?

Why do you think Modern Atheists have been told that atheism didn't begin with the Age of Enlightenment ?

You are an atheist who does not know how this pathetic foolishness began ? Now that's hilarious !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism began with Diagoras of Melos 2,500 years ago before the hedonistic Charvaka atheist materialist school made it popular around the second century BC . Can you provide any historical figure or nation that practiced atheism prior to the time of Diagoras ?

Why do you think Modern Atheists have been told that atheism didn't begin with the Age of Enlightenment ?

You are an atheist who does not know how this pathetic foolishness began ? Now that's hilarious !

Are u talking of the first individuals known to have identified themselves as atheists or origin of the word "Atheism"..

You are far too hilarious, dont be this ignorant.
It is far to lame to use the phrase "invention of atheism"...

Anyway, back to the topic, what do you think of that clear and precise bible message

3 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:

grin I wonder how feminists manage in religion.

Bible/Koran ridicules the female a lot

Christian /Muslim feminist sounds like a contradiction tbh. especially Muslim feminists.
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:

Are u talking of the first individuals known to have identified themselves as atheists or origin of the word "Atheism"..

You are far too hilarious, dont be this ignorant.
It is far to lame to use the word invention of atheism...

Anyway, back to the topic, what do you think of that clear and precise bible message

Its like saying Christianity started before Christ or that the worship of Amadioha started before the Igbo race . The idea that God does not exist started with someone and he was Diagoras of Melos . He was a rebellious country tout that nearly got himself killed by spewing garbage . He managed to spread his foolishness to the weak-minded illogical buffoons like himself and that's how atheism was born .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

Christian /Muslim feminist sounds like a contradiction tbh. especially Muslim feminists.

There were prophetesses , female judges , warriors and leaders in ancient Israel as far back as the 12th century BC . While America still can't get a female president in 2017 . Women's suffrage began in the late 19th century .

Female atheists are a joke .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its like saying Christianity started before Christ or that the worship of Amadioha started before the Igbo race . The idea that God does not exist started with someone and he was Diagoras of Melos . He was a rebellious country tout that nearly got himself killed by spewing garbage . He managed to spread his foolishness to the weak-minded illogical buffoons like himself and that's how atheism was born .

Chrisitanity, believe in Christ started with christ
Islam, believe in allah/muhammed started from muhammed

Atheism, believe in Diagoras??

you are a total failure in logic...rly disppointing

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:

Chrisitanity, believe in Christ started with christ
Islam, believe in allah/muhammed started from muhammed

Atheism, believe in Diagoras

you are a total failure in logic...rly disppointing

The belief started with Diagoras of Melos .

This isn't difficult man grin

Apparently , you are the one who is the complete disappointment

7 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
cheesy. ok
[ quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=57425372]
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by realmindz: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The belief started with Diagoras of Melos .

This isn't difficult man grin

Apparently , you are the one who is the complete disappointment

This embarrassment on yourself is too much. I'll rather advise you say no more and focus on the topic.
Your attempt to derail the topic has worsen your misery...
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
realmindz:

This embarrassment on yourself is too much. I'll rather advise you say no more and focus on the topic.
Your attempt to derail the topic has worsen your misery...

GoodMuyis has already answered the question .

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by CoolUsername: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This is my far the dumbest comment I've read in my entire life. And I occasionally use 4chan.

Thou hast become a troll unto thyself.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
CoolUsername:

This is my far the dumbest comment I've read in my entire life. And I occasionally use 4chan.

Thou hast become a troll unto thyself.

This is far the dumbest comment I've read in my entire life . Ignorance has eaten you up .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

you of all people should know that if he was the first recorded athiest would actually not make him the first athiest.c'mon why stoop this low man undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
jonbellion:
you of all people should know that if he was the first recorded athiest would actually not make him the first athiest.c'mon why stoop this low man undecided

The Greeks had recorded history hundreds of years before Diagoras lived . The Chinese , the Indians also had records of history . Even Egypt has records of history as far back as the 15th century BC . Since all the areas where knowledge had grown had no record of the practice of that pathetic foolishness , isn't it obvious that there was none before Diagoras ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The Greeks had recorded history hundreds of years before Diagoras lived . The Chinese , the Indians also had records of history . Even Egypt has records of history as far back as the 15th century BC . Since all the areas where knowledge had grown had no record of the practice of that pathetic foolishness , isn't it obvious that there was none before Diagoras ?
this boy
An athiest must have broken your heart
Take heart man

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by jonbellion(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There were prophetesses , female judges , warriors and leaders in ancient Israel as far back as the 12th century BC . While America still can't get a female president in 2017 . Women's suffrage began in the late 19th century .

Female atheists are a joke .

lool I just made this comment cheesy
this boy
An athiest must have broken your heart
Take heart man
I rest my case
Re: How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? by CoolUsername: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This is far the dumbest comment I've read in my entire life . Ignorance has eaten you up .

I know it's hard to about that you've goofed. I just hope you never use this argument again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God / Be Mindful Of Christ's Obedience At The Cross - Joseph Prince / Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.