Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! (4946 Views)

Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by billynoni(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think we are all matured enough not be involved in names calling,and the last time I check everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. If you are not comfortable with answers anybody gives,why not overlook and jejely pass by.
Islandmoon abeg,come and give solution to the teaser sef before more firearms will be involved.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by IBBG(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Exactly bro.

That is another explanation to the simple arithmetic, not even math.

How should the 800 balance he gave to the buyer which was not from his pocket be added to his loss? As clearly narrated, he got the fake 1k split into lower denominations and gave the buyer 800 then pocketed 200.

How can you also add the goods of N200 given to the buyer as loss when the buyer had pocketed his N200?

Dude just getting excited over a newly acquired rusty box of electronic components he prefers to call a laptop.

As you have rightly said, just imagine what a combination of "working" brain and a laptop can come up with.

hehehehehehehheehe. chai guy u bad mouth die
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He exchanged the fake 1k for the 200+800 then gave the buyer 800 and pocketed 200 (Not from his pocket)

Note, he had not taken anything from his pocket but has already put 200 there in exchange for his goods

The only time he had to deep hand in his pocket was when the 1k was discovered to be fake and that 1k he exchanged for the fake 1k is the only loss he suffered.

If he lost 2k, who gained the other 1k?

Oboy nawao, just primary school arithmetic?

exclusive nepa bill degree holder.. grin grin grin

ZERO/100 grin
professor mental grin grin

nextprince:

This is the only reasonable explanation, all these other ones up there are craps.
The loss is just 1k, which is as a result of fake 1k discovered later.

another empty up there...what about the 800 given away to the woman and the goods worth 200,who bears the lose? I will not waste my time on baskets again. grin

nextprince:

Bros, go back to primary school.

baba,you are needed in kidergarten..buh dont sweat,they will upgrade you to kidergarten 3 grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
IBBG:
hehehehehehehheehe. chai guy u bad mouth die

It can be very annoying for a supposed adult just laying hands on an ordinary laptop that school children now even use for game to start announcing it everywhere and even calling others names.

Any idiot can go to computer village in Lagos with 15k and get one outdated pentium 2 laptop then begin to feel on top of the world when guys are already updating beyond core i7.

I really sympathise with dude, rather than even getting himself used to ordinary laptop, he is exposing his poverty of both knowledge and resources.

You can just imagine his understanding of ordinary arithmetic that even good primary school pupils will figure out without thinking twice.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Walahi ur olodo don reach prof level.
U gave 800 to d buyer, is it 4rm ur pocket?
Y did John come to u dat the money is fake?
Is it not the fake 1k u xchanged for smaller pieces and gave the buyer 800 then pocketed 200 for the goods?
If the 1k is not fake will there have been loss? So because 1k is fake, the loss is now 2k? Boy use ur head if you have one
By dis ur crap even if d money is not fake the seller don lose 1k be dat which is crap bullshit.
Lalasticlala seun pls for the sake of God push this thread to front page and let's have a wider view and opinions.
akinphysicist, daboomb, where are you guys?

CC Lalasticlala
seun oam4j
this baba is just a big ...l
as usual,empty.. grin grin
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

It can be very annoying for a supposed adult just laying hands on an ordinary laptop that school children now even use for game to start announcing it everywhere and even calling others names.

Any idiot can go to computer village in Lagos with 15k and get one outdated pentium 2 laptop then begin to feel on top of the world when guys are already updating beyond core i7.

I really sympathise with dude, rather than even getting himself used to ordinary laptop, he is exposing his poverty of both knowledge and resources.

You can just imagine his understanding of ordinary arithmetic that even good primary school pupils will figure out without thinking twice.

olodi apapa is a nice place grin
ZERO/100

Professor mental grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Stop dragging this stuff... The answer is #2,000.

Modified..
I was wrong, I got the correct answer which is a loss of #1000,after i did some calculations..

The shopkeeper actually lost #1,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 12:39am On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

Stop dragging this stuff... The answer is #2,000.

Bro, how is it 2k?

Now let's even assume the seller has change of 800, no borrowing, no getting change anywhere.

As the buyer came to buy goods with the fake 1k then the seller gave the goods of 200 and a change of 800 in exchange for the fake 1k. What did the seller lose?

200 + 800= 1k. The seller lose 1k since the fake 1k is just an ordinary paper.

For God's sake, if he lost 1k since he had change, how will this loss be double if he hadn't?

Note, since he had no change, he got the 1k split by his neighbour, gave the buyer 800 and pocketed 200 in exchange for the goods sold and nobody was at either a loss or owing anyone.

But when the 1k was discovered to be fake, it was the seller that bore that loss of 1k, nothing more.

Pls, if the loss is 2k, to whom did he lost the other 1k since the buyer went away with 1k? Except if you are trying to say the buyer came to dupe him of 2k with a fake 1k note.

Oboy nawao!
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Justiceleague1:

olodi apapa is a nice place grin
ZERO/100

Professor mental grin grin

I already know your problem.

You just acquired one rusty box of electronic components and the excitement seems unending, but don't get too worked up, that is not an achievement.

Otherwise, what is professor mental, olodi apapa is nice? A typical incoherent familiar sound in nollywood when one funny role is being acted. grin

But I have told you several times to keep off my mention while the celebration is in progress.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 2:13am On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I already know your problem.

You just acquired one rusty box of electronic components and the excitement seems unending, but don't get too worked up, that is not an achievement.

Otherwise, what is professor mental, olodi apapa is nice? A typical incoherent familiar sound in nollywood when one funny role is being acted. grin

But I have told you several times to keep off my mention while the celebration is in progress.

keep up the gud job of pretending to be clever,uno,consoling urself that u aint gat g4 for brains.. grin grin

and since every tiny bit of stuff must be dissected for u,so u dont fall asleep while trying to,olodi apapa is a nice place=OLODI apapa is a nice place...savvvy? grin
well,i wudnt wanna blame u4not knowing tha' cos its pretty clear u are one exclusive oshogbo village champion tongue cool

op,answer remains #2000.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 2:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Justiceleague1:

keep up the gud job of pretending to be clever,uno,consoling urself that u aint gat g4 for brains.. grin grin

and since every tiny bit of stuff must be dissected for u,so u dont fall asleep while trying to,olodi apapa is a nice place=OLODI apapa is a nice place...savvvy? grin
well,i wudnt wanna blame u4not knowing tha' cos its pretty clear u are one exclusive oshogbo village champion tongue cool

op,answer remains #200.

Your newly acquired heaven must be seriously working on you, and I repeat, don't get too worked up as that is not an achievement.

From 2000 to 200, something is really wrong somewhere. If an ordinary rusty laptop can cause memory loss, certainly that equipment should be handled with care.

Meanwhile, I will continue to echo it until it enters the appropriate part, leave my mention alone and celebrate your laptop.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Your newly acquired heaven must be seriously working on you, and I repeat, don't get too worked up as that is not an achievement.

From 2000 to 200, something is really wrong somewhere. If an ordinary rusty laptop can cause memory loss, certainly that equipment should be handled with care.

Meanwhile, I will continue to echo it until it enters the appropriate part, leave my mention alone and celebrate your laptop.

baba ZERO/100,egbon olodi apapa,put on ua spectacles o,mo mò pe è ti di arugbo and cant see clearly
grin
professor pythagoras.
Emeritus mental.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Justiceleague1:

baba ZERO/100,egbon olodi apapa,put on ua spectacles o,mo mò pe è ti di arugbo and cant see clearly
grin
professor pythagoras.
Emeritus mental.
grin grin

Professor pythagoras, Emeritus mental, olodi apapa, grin grin
Typical incoherent and meaningless sounds in a scene in nollywood during acting of some funny roles. grin smh.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Professor pythagoras, Emeritus mental, olodi apapa, grin grin
Typical incoherent and meaningless sounds in a scene in nollywood during acting of some funny roles. grin smh.
and title of movie: THE VILLAGE BOY.
grin

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Bro, how is it 2k?

Now let's even assume the seller has change of 800, no borrowing, no getting change anywhere.

As the buyer came to buy goods with the fake 1k then the seller gave the goods of 200 and a change of 800 in exchange for the fake 1k. What did the seller lose?

200 + 800= 1k. The seller lose 1k since the fake 1k is just an ordinary paper.

For God's sake, if he lost 1k since he had change, how will this loss be double if he hadn't?

Note, since he had no change, he got the 1k split by his neighbour, gave the buyer 800 and pocketed 200 in exchange for the goods sold and nobody was at either a loss or owing anyone.

But when the 1k was discovered to be fake, it was the seller that bore that loss of 1k, nothing more.

Pls, if the loss is 2k, to whom did he lost the other 1k since the buyer went away with 1k? Except if you are trying to say the buyer came to dupe him of 2k with a fake 1k note.

Oboy nawao!

OK.. I will try and explain...

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
If you get the answer right, then you aren't olodo cheesy cheesy
some people will run away at the sight of this question.

A lady bought goods worth ₦200 and paid the shopkeeper with a ₦1000 Note.

She gave the shopkeeper a #1000 note

The Shopkeeper had no change on him

shopkeeper had no change

so he went to another Shopkeeper John his neighbour and collected ₦1000 change in ₦200 denominations, with which he settled the lady
and she left.

The shop keeper took the #1000 to John to get change by exchanging the #1000 from the buyer with (5x#200)from John. The shopkeeper then gave the buyer #200 worth of goods and #800 balance/change then he kept the remaining #200 from the #1000 change he got from John.

1...AT THIS STAGE... EVERYTHING WAS FINE... NO WAHALA... grin.

A little while later, John came back angrily after he discovered the ₦1000 note he was given by
the shopkeeper was fake, and demanded a replacement.

John who took the #1000 the shopkeeper brought(the one giving to him by the buyer) and exchanged it with his money, now discovered that the #1000 is fake.then went to confront the Shopkeeper angrily..

CHAI...TROUBLE DON DEY COME OOOO... JOHN MIGHT DEAL WITH THE SHOP KEEPER FOR BRING FAKE #1000 TO HIM TO GET CHANGE... WETIN CONCERN AM WITH BUYER? SEBI NA SHOPKEEPER BRING THE #1000 TO HIM SHOP... grin.

QUESTION 1...Do you agree that at this stage.... The buyer has left with #800 and #200 worth of good.. I.e The shop keeper has lost #1000. .

To avoid trouble, the shopkeeper had to give John another ₦1000 and destroyed the counterfeit which had no real value.

John is angry and felt cheated that the shopkeeper brought fake #1000 to his shop to get change. He is ready to deal with John to get his money back or any original #1000 note.. grin...

OMO, FEAR CATCH THE SHOPKEEPER... AND HE DOESN'T WANT TROUBLE.. SINCE HE CANT TRACE THE BUYER, HE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO GIVE JOHN ANOTHER #1000 TO AVOID TROUBLE AND PROBABLY SOME HIT BLOW AND DEADLY UPPERCUT..BAD MARKET sad

QUESTION 2...The shopkeeper gave John ANOTHER #1000 to avoid trouble since he can't locate the buyer and also restored the fake note..The buyer left with his #1000(#800 change and #200 worth of good).. He now gave John another #1000..

Do you now agree that he lost #2,000 in total

Cc: islandmoon
olayinks007
bewla
billynoni
justiceleague1
wailersarefools
nextprince
IBBG

Modified..
I was wrong, I got the correct answer which is a loss of #1000,after i did some calculations..

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:
OK.. I will try and explain... Enjoy

shopkeeper had no change

The shop keeper took the #1000 to John to get change by exchanging the #1000 from the buyer with (5x#200)from John. The shopkeeper then gave the buyer #200 worth of goods and #800 balance/change then he kept the remaining #200 from the #1000 change he got from John.

1...AT THIS STAGE... EVERYTHING WAS FINE... NO WAHALA... LOL.

John who took the #1000 the shopkeeper brought(the one giving to him by the buyer) and exchanged it with his money, now discovered that the #1000 is fake.then went to confront the Shopkeeper angrily..

CHAI...TROUBLE DON DEY COME OOOO... JOHN MIGHT DEAL WITH THE SHOP KEEPER FOR BRING FAKE #1000 TO HIM TO GET CHANGE... WETIN CONCERN AM WITH BUYER? SEBI NA SHOPKEEPER BRING THE #1000 TO HIM SHOP... LOL.

QUESTION 1...Do you agree that at this stage.... The buyer has left with #800 and #200 worth of good.. I.e The shop keeper has lost #1000. .

All points very clear but the question 1 in your analysis needs to be looked into again.

To make it a bit simple, let's replace Mr John with a personal saving box belonging to the seller.

The seller has a total of 5k of lower denominations in his personal saving box.

When a seller came to buy goods of 200 and brought out 1k, the seller had no change so he quickly went to the box and picked 1k pieces then drop the 1k there.

He now came back to settle the buyer with 800 and goods of 200, then put the remaining 200 in his pocket.

At this stage, he had actually incurred a loss but unknown to him. Now lets assume that this is the only sales made that day. As he wanted to add this his 200 to his saving in the box, he discovered that the 1k is fake. How will you now suddenly add the 800 and goods of 200 as parts of the loss? Could he had collected the 1k without giving the buyer those items? Where did you now place even the 200 he kept in his pocket?

The truth is that the 800 he gave the buyer and 200 he pocketed were actually picked from the box and not originally from his pocket and that is never a loss on him. The only loss is in that box where he kept a fake 1k note which he will finally bear.

O boy, just put this in practice (a kind of mock) you will be surprised that the loss is actually 1k not 2k.

Infact, I just don't know how to further explain this.

It will be appropriate lalasticlala, seun oam4j obinoscopy or Mynd44 give this thing a wide view.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by nextprince: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

OK.. I will try and explain...

shopkeeper had no change

1...AT THIS STAGE... EVERYTHING WAS FINE... NO WAHALA... grin.

CHAI...TROUBLE DON DEY COME OOOO... JOHN MIGHT DEAL WITH THE SHOP KEEPER FOR BRING FAKE #1000 TO HIM TO GET CHANGE... WETIN CONCERN AM WITH BUYER? SEBI NA SHOPKEEPER BRING THE #1000 TO HIM SHOP... grin.

John is angry and felt cheated that the shopkeeper brought fake #1000 to his shop to get change. He is ready to deal with John to get his money back or any original #1000 note.. grin...

OMO, FEAR CATCH THE SHOPKEEPER... AND HE DOESN'T WANT TROUBLE.. SINCE HE CANT TRACE THE BUYER, HE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO GIVE JOHN ANOTHER #1000 TO AVOID TROUBLE AND PROBABLY SOME HIT BLOW AND DEADLY UPPERCUT..BAD MARKET sad

QUESTION 2...The shopkeeper gave John ANOTHER #1000 to avoid trouble since he can't locate the buyer and also restored the fake note..The buyer left with his #1000(#800 change and #200 worth of good).. He now gave John another #1000..

Do you now agree that he lost #2,000 in total

olayinks007
bewla
billynoni
justiceleague1
wailersarefools
nextprince
IBBG

I agree more with the explanation by LionDeLeo. His own seems to more logical be because if you say the seller lost 2k, to whom exactly did he lose the other 1k?
Of course the buyer went away with just 1k for her fake 1k, where is the other 1k? That is my own.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

All points very clear but the question 1 in your analysis needs to be looked into again.

To make it a bit simple, let's replace Mr John with a personal saving box belonging to the seller.

The seller has a total of 5k of lower denominations in his personal saving box.

When a seller came to buy goods of 200 and brought out 1k, the seller had no change so he quickly went to the box and picked 1k pieces then drop the 1k there.

He now came back to settle the buyer with 800 and goods of 200, then put the remaining 200 in his pocket.

At this stage, he had actually incurred a loss but unknown to him. Now lets assume that this is the only sales made that day. As he wanted to add this his 200 to his saving in the box, he discovered that the 1k is fake. How will you now suddenly add the 800 and goods of 200 as parts of the loss? Could he had collected the 1k without giving the buyer those items? Where did you now place even the 200 he kept in his pocket?

The truth is that the 800 he gave the buyer and 200 he pocketed were actually picked from the box and not originally from his pocket and that is never a loss on him. The only loss is in that box where he kept a fake 1k note which he will finally bear.

O boy, just put this in practice (a kind of mock) you will be surprised that the loss is actually 1k not 2k.

Infact, I just don't know how to further explain this.

It will be appropriate lalasticlala, seun oam4j obinoscopy or Mynd44 give this thing a wide view.
OK... I now know where you got it wrong....
THE reason why he lost the extra 1000 is because it got change from John... Had it been he had the change, he would have lost only

Modified..

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by DabuIIIT: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
The transaction only actually involved a bogus 1000. And that was the only loss.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by DabuIIIT: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
The loss is the transaction and the 800 given =#1,000

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
nextprince:

I agree more with the explanation by LionDeLeo. His own seems to more logical be because if you say the seller lost 2k, to whom exactly did he lose the other 1k?
Of course the buyer went away with just 1k for her fake 1k, where is the other 1k? That is my own.
Please, can you answer this simple questions if my answers are wrong?

Question 1. . Where is the #200 worth of Goods?.
Answer...It is with the buyer who is nowhere to be found..

Question 2... Where is the ##800 change that was given to the buyer? ..
Answer.....It is also with the buyer who is no where to be found..

Question 3......Where is the fake #1000 note,?
Answer..... Ithas been destroyed by the Shopkeeper after paying John another #1000 to avoid trouble...

Total money lost by the Shopkeeper... #200(worth of goods) + #800(change/balance) + #1000(the fake money destroyed by the shop keeper)..= #2,000.

Hope now understand..

Cc: LionDeLeo

Modified..

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by nextprince: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

Please, can you answer this simple questions if my answers are wrong?

Question 1. . Where is the #200 worth of Goods?.
Answer...It is with the buyer who is nowhere to be found..

Question 2... Where is the ##800 change that was given to the buyer? ..
Answer.....It is also with the buyer who is no where to be found..

Question 3......Where is the fake #1000 note,?
Answer..... Ithas been destroyed by the Shopkeeper after paying John another #1000 to avoid trouble...

Total money lost by the Shopkeeper... #200(worth of goods) + #800(change/balance) + #1000(the fake money destroyed by the shop keeper)..= #2,000.

Hope now understand..

Cc: LionDeLeo

Okay, pls also answer these questions;
Where did the seller get the 800 given to the buyer?
Of course from Mr John, not from his pocket.
What happened to the goods of 200 given to the buyer?
The 200 is with the seller, in his pocket.
If you take this into consideration, you will discover that the only money given out by the buyer is just the 1k in exchange for the fake one and that is the only loss.
Garrit?
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

OK... I now know where you got it wrong....
THE reason why he lost the extra 1000 is because it got change from John... Had it been he had the change, he would have lost only 1000....

What is the difference?

Pls don't just argue this just for winning sake, look at it very very well.

At what point did the seller bring out money from his pocket?

Remember, the 800 he gave to the buyer was not from his pocket and as such cannot be viewed as additional loss to him. It was part of the 1000 change he got from Mr John. Would he had kept the 800 to himself?

Also, remember the seller had collected the 200 for the goods sold and that cannot also be additional loss.

The only time he gave out money without anything in return was when he had to suffer the loss of 1k which was fake.

But what kind of analysis is this sef? You mean just because he got the change from John that is why his loss now doubles? Hmm.

Our boy this thing don taya me. I don't know why mods don't want a wide view.

Cc OAM4J obinoscopy lalasticlala seun mynd44.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What is the difference?

Pls don't just argue this just for winning sake, look at it very very well.

At what point did the seller bring out money from his pocket?

Remember, the 800 he gave to the buyer was not from his pocket and as such cannot be viewed as additional loss to him. It was part of the 1000 change he got from Mr John. Would he had kept the 800 to himself?

Also, remember the seller had collected the 200 for the goods sold and that cannot also be additional loss.

The only time he gave out money without anything in return was when he had to suffer the loss of 1k which was fake.

Our boy this thing don taya me. I don't know why mods don't want a wide view.

Cc OAM4J obinoscopy lalasticlala seun mynd44.
The difference is that you paid John extra 1k then collected and destroy the fake one you gave him.... It is as simple as that..

Modified..

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

The difference is that you paid John extra 1k then collected and destroy the fake one you gave him.... It is as simple as that..

Did he give John 1k previously?

Is it not the fake 1k John collected and gave the seller a change of 1k?

Which extra 1k are you talking about?

The seller gave John 1k and John gave him back the 1k in pieces. Meanwhile, the seller had not taken anything from his pocket so far but pocketed 200 for his goods.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Did he give John 1k previously?

Is it not the fake 1k John collected and gave the seller a change of 1k?

Which extra 1k are you talking about?

The seller gave John 1k and John gave him back the 1k in pieces. Meanwhile, the seller had not taken anything from his pocket so far but pocketed 200 for his goods.

1....Where is the fake 1k?
2...who paid the extra 1k to John to avoid trouble?
The #200 pocketed by the seller doesn't count.. Cos it it belongs to the seller...
Fake 1k + goods worth #200 = #1200....tjis was befire they involved John
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

1....Where is the fake 1k?
2...who paid the extra 1k to John to avoid trouble?

The fake 1k has been torn.

But who paid for the previous 800 given to the buyer + 200 in the seller's pocket?

Certainly, you know that was gotten from Mr John in exchange for the fake 1k, not from the seller.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

.The fake 1k has been torn.
But who paid for the previous 800 given to the buyer + 200 in the seller's pocket?
IT was paid by John and he got it from the shopkeeper after he collected the fake 1k back from John.

Leo, I just did the calculations and arrived at 1k loss.... The loss was the 1k he gave John.... Which is the same as the #800 +200 worth of goods...
I am sorry for the inconvenience... You are absolutely right

olayinks007
bewla
billynoni
justiceleague1
wailersarefools
nextprince
IBBG
DabuIIIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by LionDeLeo: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
akthedream:

IT was paid by John and he got it from the shopkeeper after he collected the fake 1k back from John.

Leo, I just did the calculations and arrived at 1k loss.... The loss was the 1k he gave John.... Which is the same as the #800 +200 worth of goods...

olayinks007
bewla
billynoni
justiceleague1
wailersarefools
nextprince
IBBG
DabuIIIT

Thanks for your sincerity. Others will only argue just to win even after discovering where it was wrong.

You earn my respect, seriously.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by wailersarefools: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

this baba is just a big ...l
as usual,empty.. grin grin

U c ur lyf?
With ur "working brain n laptop" 1+0=2
U r here shouting nepa bill certificate, now which certificate do u have? Maybe used menstrual pad. grin grin
Get out.
LionDeLeo, akthedream, una well done jawe.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by wailersarefools: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
akthedream:

olayinks007
bewla
billynoni
justiceleague1
wailersarefools
nextprince
IBBG
DabuIIIT

I swear dis must be akin. Intelligent and very straightforward. The day u solved one question involving birds and 4-legged animals is when I registered ur username in my memory.
One dude is here forming working brain and laptop but cannot solve dis problem. Annoyingly he is busy insulting everyone calling people nepa bill.
Well done bro.
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by wailersarefools: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

exclusive nepa bill degree holder.. grin grin grin

ZERO/100 grin
professor mental grin grin

another empty up there...what about the 800 given away to the woman and the goods worth 200,who bears the lose? I will not waste my time on baskets again. grin

baba,you are needed in kidergarten..buh dont sweat,they will upgrade you to kidergarten 3 grin grin grin
[/s]

Shatap there and get out.
Take nextprince advice and register with the nearest kindergarten, Mr "working brain n laptop.
Laptop ko menstrual pad ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Dem Give U Chance. . Game / So-what-if-i-have-not? (interactive Game) / "if" Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.