Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) (87108 Views)

My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha / Actress Silverline Onuoha - My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell / My Boobs Might Be Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell Says Silverline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by adellam16(f): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Up and coming Nollywood actress, Silverline Nancy Onuoha a.k.a Nancy Dive is ready to to the industry by storm with her talent and sexuality.

she declared.

What do you think guys??

http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/11/meet-the-nollywood-actress-that-has-the-longest-sexiest-nipples-ever-seen-photos/

This lady is a ready made Olosho
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
y ain't we seeing d tips na?,she has d longest tips but obviously d shortest brain
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
End time gal...na her credential be dat o. Yeye gal.
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by oneape: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Up and coming Nollywood actress, Silverline Nancy Onuoha a.k.a Nancy Dive is ready to to the industry by storm with her talent and sexuality.

she declared.

What do you think guys??

http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/11/meet-the-nollywood-actress-that-has-the-longest-sexiest-nipples-ever-seen-photos/

paper brea$t undecided
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by nduchucks: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pic of the tip or adon........ cool
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
"Yes, I have small boobs but my Tips are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the Tip and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest Tips you have ever seen,"
All these FLATI girls sha, shay na movie she wan do ni abi mojo... na wa 0!
When a young girl lacks brain, her cat will suffer... that Pete Edoche's meme.

Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by TKDEE(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin its lyk we are going to boil beans...
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Nestoville(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Picture of the "tips" or na lie.

Ceoflexygist:

she declared.

What do you think guys??

Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by cyborg123(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Intelligence is mainly genetic, beauty is mainly genetic. I have no problem with her claim. My problem is how to verify it.
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Duru009(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Talentless
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by chymes0359(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mrop:
she's cute..... but y on Sunday nah

Will it have been different if not on Sunday?

Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by KELVINXY: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls M&M lick off the chocolate and spit it out undecided
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
And so what? undecided
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by AnnieC(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
I get... the tips is her nipples! oh lawd! wetin concern acting and Nollywood with nipples??
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by pawesome(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Vaseline crew oooooo...food i dn show
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ceoflexygist:

What do you think guys??

CURRENTLY I AM THINKING ABOUT HER YANSH sad
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
This one is a no brainer hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by supaslim(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Impressive Comments have been flowing in since I dropped #MarryMe last night. Now!! Am still waiting for your own comment. Check it here: http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/06/mikkyplanets-music-supaslim-ft-angela.html am waiting please
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2017
angry

Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Nature8(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided It's obvious her body is all she has to offer.

cheesy
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by Biospnx(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sleeping bwest? Cos i don't understand
Re: Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Ceoflexygist:

she declared.

What do you think guys??

Another devil incarnate unleash. May God save this generation. Madam, you need Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead / Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.