Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. (994 Views)

Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka / Updated INEC Register North West Highest, South East The Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
i read on this site how Igbo's claim they are better than Yoruba's especially in d areas of posting pics up and down of anambra, because of this I was very angry because they claim se is better than south west when Oyo state alone is more than d 5 SE state combined, pls look at d maps I provided,u can clearly see Oyo state larger than SE state but they start posting pics up and down do they know that Oyo state is so large ,and each se state is like a town in Oyo staute, they Post pics but y can't they post pic's when their state is. far smaller to Oyo. state alone do they know that more than half of Oyo state is developed,that is equal to IMO and ananbra,so when they Post a pics of anambra don't they know they a posting a pic of a town in Oyo state alone,just imagine it whole of Oyo state managed by a governor compared to 5 governors managing se States, Iu mean come on,its like Korea saying they are more developed than India,when India has a state like new Delhi or Mumbai bigger than Korea and developed,its not really fair when u think about even has anambra is small don't they have bad places there,is it because Oyo is big they are able to post poo about oyo
Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
also on matter of highest jamb applicants per year,they say IMO state is d highest but how many university. and poly does IMO state have, it's like u have a house and 2 bedrooms if u have like 6 children won't they manage themselves in d 2 bedroom, now ur friend has a house and has 8 bed rooms please,won't d bedrooms b distributed evenly. among ur children evenly,that's d case of IMO state how many tertiary institutions does it have compared to even Ekiti alone,Ogun has about ten do u think d applicants won't b evenly distributed? SW alone has more institutions than SS and SE combined,they. always say d cut off mark for SE university is high,y won't it b high when u don't have enough institutions, when 60000 students choose one school do u think d cut off mark won't be high,it's only natural compared to SW where one state alone has about 10 institutions won't d students be evenly distributed allowing for lower cut off mark,I just like watching Igbo's make fun of themselves online,I always don't like fighting but I'm

1 Like

Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP WHY NOT CONSIDER GOING BACK TO SECONDARY SCHOOL

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Unimaginable123: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op sharap. Development is not by size
Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Outofsync(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seems like you're new on NL.

Or don't you know Igbos developed Oyo state toogrin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by loomer: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
This igbo and Yoruba stuff is getting annoying.

Op, tell me say u understand wetin u write because at first I been think say na development matter u wan bring up, not knowing its size.
Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Booked.

Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by akpamuomenka: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
kolaxed98:
i read on this site how Igbo's claim they are better than Yoruba's especially in d areas of posting pics up and down of anambra, because of this I was very angry because they claim se is better than south west when Oyo state alone is more than d 5 SE state combined, pls look at d maps I provided,u can clearly see Oyo state larger than SE state but they start posting pics up and down do they know that Oyo state is so large ,and each se state is like a town in Oyo staute, they Post pics but y can't they post pic's when their state is. far smaller to Oyo. state alone do they know that more than half of Oyo state is developed,that is equal to IMO and ananbra,so when they Post a pics of anambra don't they know they a posting a pic of a town in Oyo state alone,just imagine it whole of Oyo state managed by a governor compared to 5 governors managing se States, Iu mean come on,its like Korea saying they are more developed than India,when India has a state like new Delhi or Mumbai bigger than Korea and developed,its not really fair when u think about even has anambra is small don't they have bad places there,is it because Oyo is big they are able to post poo about oyo

Some people did not benefit from Awolowo's free education.
Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Zikaviirus: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
kolaxed98:
[s]i read on this site how Igbo's claim they are better than Yoruba's especially in d areas of posting pics up and down of anambra, because of this I was very angry because they claim se is better than south west when Oyo state alone is more than d 5 SE state combined, pls look at d maps I provided,u can clearly see Oyo state larger than SE state but they start posting pics up and down do they know that Oyo state is so large ,and each se state is like a town in Oyo staute, they Post pics but y can't they post pic's when their state is. far smaller to Oyo. state alone do they know that more than half of Oyo state is developed,that is equal to IMO and ananbra,so when they Post a pics of anambra don't they know they a posting a pic of a town in Oyo state alone,just imagine it whole of Oyo state managed by a governor compared to 5 governors managing se States, Iu mean come on,its like Korea saying they are more developed than India,when India has a state like new Delhi or Mumbai bigger than Korea and developed,its not really fair when u think about even has anambra is small don't they have bad places there,is it because Oyo is big they are able to post poo about oyo[/s]

Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by irrefragable: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chaiii......... This OP no get sense oo. Or is he an igbo that's indirectly yabbing the afonjas? Perhaps
Re: Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. by Ojiofor: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP,Niger state is larger than the whole of SW does it mean Niger state is more developed than SW?

(1) (Reply)

GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? / President Buhari's Health: LATEST LIE From Lai Mohammed [VIDEO] / Osinbajo Urges Northern Traditional Rulers To Speak Up Against Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.