Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians (30530 Views)

LIES: NCDC Data Show Presidency ‘lied’ About Abba Kyari’s Death (see Proof) / Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP / South East Not Excluded In Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges — NJC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by castrokins(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Presidency Has Always Been Lying, My Lord...

2 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by oxygen247(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Savage
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by poseidon12: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
The NJC should not allow itself to be intimidated by this incompetent, corrupt, and vindictive administration. They are doing a good job of helping to maintain the independence of the judiciary. They should ignore those semi illiterates in the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Chinedu100: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
please I was invited for screening test with fadama GUYSlll but my application ID has refused me access to my personal account to get my screening date. the system keeps saying that the application ID cannot be above 19 characters please someone should help me ooo, thanks.
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Bgorgeous: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Here lies the rotten head that spoils the fish (NJC)
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by pastorcyrus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
FG is only trying to victimize those judges having seen the there is no tangible evidence of what was levelled against them.

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by magoo10(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lackadaisical presidency
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by lailo: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
No party, dead or alive or even yet to be formed could be more useful like APC
u wanted to say useless

3 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by klassic(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jombojombo:
May it never be well with Buhari et al

Bros nor vex, this is one area APC has truely succeeded. At least they took 3 million jobs from the formal sector into the informal sector such as kidnapping, agbero, Buhari Media Team, Masquerading ( this got a chunk of the jobs) you can ask your minister for information and communication if you think I am lying.
They have tried , it's just that they work anti clockwise.

2 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by emmasege: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jombojombo:
May it never be well with Buhari et al
Easy friend. Buhari actually came with one and only agenda i.e. to return power to the north and that he's achieved. The promise of 3 million jobs and other lies emanated from the Thief.nubu's camp of APC. While they were promising what they can never deliver, they failed to ask themselves if their flag bearer is mentally sound enough and if he truly understood the meaning of "change". Buhari's inordinate ambition for power would also not let him own up that he lacked the physical and mental strength to drive home the APC agenda.

So, in short everyone in APC is a liar but since the bulk of the lies can attributed to APC and not only Buhari , shall we say 'may it never be well with APC?'

3 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Technically they havent been convicted, so you gotta let them go pending the conclusion of investigation and trial.
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
kanu 7 biafra revelations on what to do next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxYc_mme1Cw
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by poseidon12: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
pastorcyrus:
FG is only trying to victimize those judges having seen the there is no tangible evidence of what was levelled against them.

Exactly. Kudos to the NJC for recalling them.
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by tete7000(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
APC and itsey sagay are incompetent lots. They can't do anything right.

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Alariwo2: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
They played a fast one on Buhari..

There should be away to curb this corrupt NJC. Presidency should stop their salaries or something

BTW what are they saying concerning the Judge that collected bribe from Dino.. useless country
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by economia: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
MrKong:
Pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!
i will get it for you at a price
call 08033147591
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Herolly(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
The APC led federal government is full of deciet....... I'm happy to have casted my vote to GEJ........ I knew from day 1 that their promises are empty

The change is here now..... We are all suffering

They want everything to themselves alone.... During GEJs tenor, he gave room for rule of law... Judiciary performed its duty...... I could remember that he allowed ACN gain ground in EDO, EKITI, OSUN, OGUN........... All they could now is to victimize those that are not part of their evil plot against Nigerians.
We are waiting for you till '19....we are all wise now
Pms from #87 to #145, they're even planing to add #5 so it could be a round figure.... What a bad government.... May God split the country really soon.
I don't care whatever that comes out of it

2 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by tinktanker: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
keypad1:
Nigeria matter no go kee me. Abeg make i go fvck toto jare
dats wats up
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by tinktanker: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
We are not shocked...

Isn't it obvious that all the Presidency has ever done is lie to us from day 1.
c how lies has shrinked him to d hospital

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
This Government lying habits is killing economy.

2 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by marcelifeh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
No party, dead or alive or even yet to be formed could be more useful like APC

I guess you mean to say useless!!

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by keypad1: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
tinktanker:
dats wats up
my guy how far? Hope ur girl give you well well today. One love
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by talk2emma: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where is Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by rumours: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alariwo2:
They played a fast one on Buhari..

There should be away to curb this corrupt NJC. Presidency should stop their salaries or something

BTW what are they saying concerning the Judge that collected bribe from Dino.. useless country

Yes. And judge that Amechi and the presidency tried to bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by ACHILLES45: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Will this ever make these ewedu sipping skull and Toto miners ever repent. No.

we simply want out of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
marcelifeh:

I guess you mean to say useless!!
I just corrected it... Which kind useful. Uselessly useless party

1 Like

Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by Aseneshii: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Do we really hate corruption in this country ? I doubt.
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by dhappyking(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Una Neva shee shometin. Just wait ... make 2019 reach. You can then talk.
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by emmieohmz: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
who is d lier and who is d ly-eee? let's ask lie mohammed
Re: Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians by JazzMode: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Quite interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge / Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.