Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making (2350 Views)

Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Gotze1: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zikaviirus:

This afonja lunatic wrote this poo and claimed it was "Odiraa Chukwumma", The ewedu filled Afonja brain, a product of Awolowo education spelled "Chukwuma" as "Chukwumma", I meaning, just deceiving his Ewedu black amala skull.

The above in bold in his write up, if you are not smart you won't know he is referring to Diezani Madueke. He is referring to her as an Igbo woman, which I don't mind since she has Igbo blood in her and prefer to marry and associate with Igbos. But this same afonja will call her SS/Niger Delta whenever oil is involved. Make God never forgive this people...strike them in the neck with your thunder.
Trash from a senseless man.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Duru1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Emmahunk:
I see another Somalia in the making ;

The recent secession moves by the IPOB seems to be gathering momentum every passing day. It is more so after the Federal Government most unfortunately made a hero out of a man without known or recorded antecedents in any sphere of life by incarcerating him for close to 2 years.
Now to the crux of the matter. The agitation is based on two purported issues.
1. Marginalization and
2. Actualizing the Biafran/ Ojukwu dream.
While Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu of blessed memory had in a video chat with foreign pressmen said, "... it will be insane for anyone to provoke another civil war, I don't think it's necessary.," I personally share his opinion hence I want to dwell on point number one, 'Marginalization '.
Each time I hear the word Marginalization, my first reaction has always been, "who is marginalizing who?".
Today monies that would have been enough for the second Niger bridge are in the personal pockets of an Igbo woman and a one time most powerful minister in Nigeria.
Her children are presently partying with American celebrities in the sky with private jets while some of us here are not sure of the next meal. This is just one case scenario out of so many and don't pretend that you do not know what I am talking about.

Just two days ago, the Pope received a delegation from Nigeria and precisely from Ahiara diocese of the Catholic Church. Their mission? To complain that they do not want one Bishop Okpaleke because he is Igbo from Anambra State and not Igbo from Imo State, preferably Ahiara. God forbid! This is happening in the body of Christ!
For sure our greed and internal bickering alone will choke the baby 'Biafra' even before it learns to crawl assuming, just assuming it survives at birth.

Enugu/Onitsha road has been a death trap over the years, do you know why? Because one of the Igbo untouchables has his fingers deep in the contract porridge.
Again I ask, "who is marginalizing who?"
I was lucky to be at the Royal Palace hotel Enugu, the day late Ikemba handed Uwazulike to the Igbos as our next leader. Whether he has earned our confidence or not, is an issue for another day.
Now, Kanu has suddenly become the Igbo leader. Where, when and how he was crowned still remains a mystery.
His family are as I write this, safely abroad just like the families of many who are fanning his megalomania ego.
With Cross Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Kogi States already opting out of the so called IPOB, are you not seeing a land - locked Country of Biafra?

With tomatoes, carrot, yam, rice, maize, watermelon etc all coming from the North, do you not see an import duty being paid on all of these?
I am not a writer and I ask for your forgiveness for my shortcomings but let us open our eyes and reason.
If only those in diaspora especially the jobless ones can come back home with their families to help us prosecute the war, then and only then will I begin to take their support for Nnamdi Kanu seriously.
Until then, I only see a future Somalia.
-Odiraa- Chukwumma -

You keep seeing carp without removing Nigeria's plank to whatever nonsense you claim to have seen. Please try to help yourself with your blurred vision and leave Biafra out of it.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Eastfield1: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:
What is the difference between Nigeria and Somalia?
The fool doesn't even know what he is saying.
Somali is the way it is today because of attack from Al Shabab terrorist Group.
I pity all the faceless dumb writers
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by EzeUche(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Eastfield1:

The fool don't even know what he is saying.
Somali is the way it is today because of attack from All Shabab terrorist Group.
I pity all the faceless dumb writers

Correct. How can Biafra be like that when it will be majority Christian?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Emmahunk(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zikaviirus:

This afonja lunatic wrote this poo and claimed it was "Odiraa Chukwumma", The ewedu filled Afonja brain, a product of Awolowo education spelled "Chukwuma" as "Chukwumma", I meaning, just deceiving his Ewedu black amala skull.

The above in bold in his write up, if you are not smart you won't know he is referring to Diezani Madueke. He is referring to her as an Igbo woman, which I don't mind since she has Igbo blood in her and prefer to marry and associate with Igbos. But this same afonja will call her SS/Niger Delta whenever oil is involved. Make God never forgive this people...strike them in the neck with your thunder.

Why not discuss the facts raised and forget the name you do not understandor who wwrote it. If only you have seen war, you won't be so sarcastic. Besides, if you have a point, you can make it without name calling and so much hate.
By the Odiraa-Chukwumma literally means "if it's fine with God".
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nne5: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Obviously u r too daft too make a sensible contribution. All you guys know is just to cry of marginalization and rant "give us Biafra" every day. One of few igbos with brains wrote a decent piece up there nd all you can make of it is "good for you". Dumb dumb brain!
If you think i'd write on a topic that's been thrashed out here so many times then you one 'dumb dumb brain'

I think you have a problem with the Igbos btw but just decided to vent on my innocent post.
Anyways get ready to hang yourself because i'll start giving one word replies to these idiotic threads littering this forum.
Dumb dumb you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nne5: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Obviously u r too daft too make a sensible contribution. All you guys know is just to cry of marginalization and rant "give us Biafra" every day. One of few igbos with brains wrote a decent piece up there nd all you can make of it is "good for you". I can see your "developers husbands" are already tagging him Afonja. Dumb Dumb brains!
You even had to edit your dumb post.

Dumb dumb brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by myplaydiary: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Olodo Op this one you are seeing things I have 3 questions for you

Are you Igbo?
Are you a prophet?
Did you by any chance see the womb you came out from?

The Third question is very important cause that is the source of your problems in life... grin
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SHAKABOOM: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
whitebeard:
hello stay in your land don't move to delta, unity beggars, begging other tribes to join u
Am from the land nzeogwu came from angry use ur brain for once you dis old man
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by spartan117(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Funny you..Which lanlocked?If ibos go the south will follow..You ad who wan do one nigeria?
which south?
if we in niger Delta are leaving Nigeria, it would be to form niger Delta republic.

who wan follow una do biafra?
oyo 4 una
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SHAKABOOM: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
spartan117:

which south?
if we in niger Delta are leaving Nigeria, it would be to form niger Delta republic.

who wan follow una do biafra?
oyo 4 una
Hihihihi,,Am from nzeogwus state we want no saboteurs in our land...Go ahead ad form whatever country you wanna form but backoff from my state..Land grabber angry
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by spartan117(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hihihihi,,Am from nzeogwus state we want no saboteurs in our land...Go ahead ad form whatever country you wanna form but backoff from my state..Land grabber angry
which state? as far as I know I'm in my state of origin in d niger Delta region.
so pls stop including my region in your biafra map, I grew up singing Nigerian national anthem and pledging allegiance to my country Nigeria. I didn't even know of anything like biafra until I was about 16yrs as did most people in my region

so please keep ur biafra to urself, we in the south south recognize only the green white green
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SHAKABOOM: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
spartan117:

which state? as far as I know I'm in my state of origin in d niger Delta region.
so pls stop including my region in your biafra map, I grew up singing Nigerian national anthem and pledging allegiance to my country Nigeria. I didn't even know of anything like biafra until I was about 16yrs as did most people in my region

so please keep ur biafra to urself, we in the south south recognize only the green white green
Who ask you?Guy am more delta dan you. Am biafrian..As long as nzeogwu masterminded wot you guys call ibo coup am Biafrian.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by spartan117(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Who ask you?Guy am more delta dan you. Am biafrian..As long as nzeogwu masterminded wot you guys call ibo coup am Biafrian.
let me make it plain and simple, biafra includes only the following states; enugu, IMO, abia, anambra, ebonyi
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SHAKABOOM: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
spartan117:

let me make it plain and simple, biafra includes only the following states; enugu, IMO, abia, anambra, ebonyi
Go ad hang urself you dis land grabber..We Delta ibos are biafrianz.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by spartan117(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Go ad hang urself you dis land grabber..We Delta ibos are biafrianz.
keep deceiving urself
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SHAKABOOM: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
spartan117:

keep deceiving urself
U better face reality.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by FUNNYBONE1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
ALL I CAN SAY TO AFONJAS IS.........

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by CoolFreeday(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Well, here I am thinking we sell only gala and lacasera. Wow!!
Where do you think I am even typing from?. Onitsha or Enugu PFFFT. You guys should stop calling Kanu cos this is way above him now.

if you're in the other part of the country you should know the level of investment made by Igbo in those parts to be talking of separation.
KANU and those shouting and making noise up and down, what investment do they have in Nigeria even in south east self? they have nothing to lose but you cant say that about my friends and other Igbo guys in these other areas
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Emmahunk(m): 12:37am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Nonaira1 post=57417987]Nigerian is another somalia.

You have no light, no food, no drinkable water, poor currency, poor economy, daily killing and fighting, terrorist group running rampage ...wtf makes una think you're different from somalia?

WTF makes una think you have the right to speak ill of Biafra even your Nigeria is worse than Somalia[/quote
]

It's so unfortunate that many people are so obsessed with this Biafran thing that they hardly follow events anymore. Has anyone bothered to ask why the vocal Kanu has suddenly become deaf and dumb?
Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nipped it in the bud when they disowned Kanu but rather asked for restructuring.
Umu nne m, let us reason.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Fulmigati: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2017
My Igbo brothers are too ruthless. grin grin grin

Nigeria is a joke that writes itself.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Adiola(f): 3:56am On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

believe that afonja at your own peril .....nzeogwu from delta state is Igbo when they wanna talk about the coup but ss when they wanna loot the oil who's deceiving who

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Sold For N400m, “igbos In The North Relocate Now” / Hate Song Against Igbo Must Not Be Taken Lightly – Jonathan / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.